What Is The Best Type Of Deodorant For Sweaty Underarms in 2022
Natural deodorant for Men- CLAYDRY SUPER ATHLETIC protection
Suave Antiperspirant Deodorant, Aerosol Powder 4 oz
- Get long-lasting, 24-hour odor and wetness protection with Suave Aerosol Deodorant
- Suave Aerosol Deodorant stays on skin, not on clothes, so you get effective underarm protection with no messy residue
- Suave Deodorant for women is recommended for everyday use
- Enjoy underarm odor protection with the refreshing, original scent of Powder
- Goes on clear so you feel clean and refreshed all day
Secret Antiperspirant Deodorant for Women, Clinical Strength Soft Solid, Clean Lavender Scent, 2.6 Oz
- Clinical Strength gives you 2X better sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
- Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
- Soothe and protect your underarms with Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant and Antiperspirant Soft Solid, formulated with skin-soothing conditioners to minimize irritation and soothe dry, tender underarm skin
- Keep stress sweat in check with 4X the stress sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
- Prescription-strength wetness protection with skin-soothing conditioners.
- 4X protection from stress sweat* (*vs. the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
- Odor-fighting capsules that absorb odor all day long.
- Floral and bold Ooh-La-La Lavender scent.
- #1 awarded antiperspirant/deodorant** and doctor recommended (**Among beauty magazines for 2008-2010)
- Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant.
PiperWai Natural, Charcoal Deodorant Stick (2.7 oz), Odor-Absorbing and Wetness Fighting, Coconut Oil, Gender-Neutral (As Seen on Shark Tank)
- IMPROVED STICK APPLICATOR: With a slight tweak for consistency, we improved the stick applicator to glide on more smoothly offering a much more familiar application style.
- NEUTRALIZES ODOR NATURALLY: PiperWai’s natural ingredients create a pH-balanced environment where bacteria can’t thrive, leaving you and your clothes smelling fresh with a single application - even after workouts!
- SMELLS LIKE A SPA: A proprietary blend of 11 therapeutic-grade essential oils gives PiperWai its signature spa-like scent of citrus and mint. No more smelling like baby powder or synthetic fragrances
- GENTLE ON SENSITIVE SKIN: Packed with coconut oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, and pure vitamin E oil. Great for sensitive skin, won’t cause irritation, can be applied immediately after shaving and gentle enough on psoriasis or eczema
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL ABSORBS WETNESS: Uses activated charcoal - absorbs 1,000x its own weight in moisture, forms an absorbent shield between your skin and your shirt. Keeping you dry during workouts without plugging sweat glands
Peppermint & Tea Tree Soap Bar. All Natural Antifungal Soap for Acne, Athlete's Foot, Ringworm, Jock Itch. Organic Body & Face Wash for Men and Women
- FEEL ENERGIZED AND REFRESHED with a rich lather from our peppermint soap bar. Includes tea tree essential oil and cajuput essential oil to help eliminate odors and keep your skin clear. Great for all skin types. Use as a daily face soap, body soap, or hand soap.
- TAKES THE ITCH AWAY. Our tea tree soap contains many organic ingredients that are commonly used to provide antifungal relief for many types of rashes and dry itchy skin conditions.
- DOESN'T DRY AND IRRITATE SENSITIVE SKIN. Our castile soap bar is made with gentle, all natural, vegan ingredients that are ideal for keeping your skin healthy. Chemical free and contains no sulfates, parabens, alcohol, artificial dyes, or synthetic fragrances.
- HANDMADE IN THE USA through traditional, small batch, cold processed soap method to best preserve the integrity and effectiveness of our high quality ingredients.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION or your money back. If you don't love our soap as much as we do, we'll be happy to provide you with a full refund.
Brickell Men's Products Stay Fresh Body Powder for Men, Natural and Organic Talc-Free, Absorbs Sweat, Keeps Skin Dry, 4 Ounce, Scented
- What It Does: This light, talc free powder delivers soothing, dry relief to areas of your body where sweat and movement result in irritation.
- Who It’s For: For men with all skin types who want to stay dry during workouts, strenuous activity, and daily life.
- How It Works: Our men’s stay fresh body powder uses corn starch which dries sweat and perspiration on contact, allowing your body to move freely without chaffing. It contains aloe vera which hydrates and soothes your skin, providing a lasting cool relief, while provitamin B5 protects and heals your skin by nourishing it, helping stimulate skin regeneration when it is irritated or damaged.
- Key Ingredients: Natural & Certified Organic ingredients, including aloe vera, corn starch and Pro Vitamin B5.
- Who We Are: Brickell creates skincare and grooming products for men using natural & certified organic ingredients. Our products are sold in over 20 countries and have appeared in GQ, Men's Health, Men's Journal, and other popular men’s magazines.
Samâ€™s Natural Deodorant - Aluminum Free - No phthalates, parabens, sulfates, or dyes - Made in New Hampshire - For Men, Women, Unisex - Vegan, Cruelty Free - 3 oz - Tobacco
- NATURAL DEODORANT AVAILABLE IN 17 AWESOME SCENTS – We offer a variety of distinctive and intriguing scents for every personality or occasion. TOBACCO DEODORANT is a popular scent and is sweet and complex like pipe tobacco. Scented with Fragrance Oil.
- LONG LASTING AND HARDWORKING –Don’t trust your personal hygiene to just anyone. We have been crafting Sam’s Natural Deodorant since 2011 in the foothills of New Hampshire’s White Mountains. People LOVE our deodorants because they work naturally to leave you smelling fresh all day long!
- HOW TO APPLY – A little bit goes a long way! Resist the urge to over apply, 1-2 light swipes is all you need. Over application is a common mistake which may cause a minor rash. If this occurs, we recommend reducing the application amount or discontinuing use. A small percentage of people may simply be sensitive to the ingredients in our product and unable to wear any amount; the most common being baking soda.
- FREE FROM HARSH CHEMICALS & ECO-FRIENDLY – Our unique formula is incredibly effective against odors, without the use of harsh chemicals. Our natural deodorants are free of aluminum, parabens, phthalates and propylene-glycol. We are also proud to be Certified Vegan and Cruelty-Free! And because we want to be as gentle on the earth as we are to your underarms, our deodorant is packaged in 100% recyclable plastic tubes.
- FIRST CLASS SERVICE – Not only do we make excellent, hardworking natural products but our customer service is hardworking too! If you are dissatisfied for any reason, we offer hassle-free returns with a full refund within 30 days from date of purchase. Our knowledgeable customer service team loves to answer questions about our products and you can be assured you will find ordering from us an easy and pleasurable experience.
Tea Tree Body Wash Antibacterial - Antifungal Bodywash Tee Tree Essential Oil Soap Cleanser All Natural 100% Pure Shower Gel - Jock Itch Defense Acne Athletes Foot Odor Eczema Ringworm Treatment
- COMPLETELY ALL-NATURAL: Our antifungal tea tree oil body wash is proudly made with all natural products. Enjoy our healthy blend of pure tea tree oil, natural oils, vitamins, and more as you use our product. Your skin will be fully cleansed and bacteria free. It's extremally effective once used as a acne body wash.
- UNIQUELY NURTURING: Our antifungal body wash features an exciting array of organic ingredients such as tea tree essential oil, aloe, peppermint, jojoba oil, oregano oil, eucalyptus oil, and rosemary essential oil. These ingredients make our antibacterial body soap smell amazing!
- TARGETS ALL TYPES OF FOOT DISCOMFORT: This antibacterial body wash is full of antimicrobial and antifungal properties, enabling it to battle foul foot odor, athlete's foot, and more! Your solution to feet ailments has finally arrived!
- SPECIALLY MOISTURIZING: Not only does Premium Nature's unique formula of our tea tree soap keeps you clean, it also maintains hydration of your skin, and produces a smooth and lustrous glow! See the difference in even the driest of skin! Our all natural body wash is perfect as a body acne wash & eczema body wash. Amazingly fresh scent makes it body wash for men as well as body wash for women!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We at Premium Nature are very proud of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our body wash, please contact our customer care team so we may fix the problem.
Tom's of Maine Natural Deodorant Vs. Herbal Clear Naturally Deodorant
Comparison and review of two natural deodorant products.
Tom's of Maine deodorant is clearly labeled as both long-lasting and aluminum-free. Mainstream anti-perspirant deodorants usually contain some form of an aluminum compound as the main anti-perspirant ingredient (each brand has its own formula). Therefore, Tom's of Maine deodorant does not reduce perspiration, since it does not contain an anti-perspirant.
Their deodorant stick does contain, according to the product label, "botanical hops to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria, zinc ricinoleate to absorb odor, and encapsulated natural fragrance." In addition, it contains (in no particular order), organic aloe vera leaf juice, witch hazel, chamomile extract, organic lavender oil, silica shells, fir needle oil, ascorbic acid, organic lemongrass oil, propylene glycol, sodium stearate, glyceryl laurate, and caprylic/capric triglyceride.
Now, those last four items sounds suspiciously like unnatural chemicals. According to the Tom's of Maine website, sodium stearate is soap, and it's used to jell the ingredients and hold them together. Wikipedia says it's actually "the major ingredient in soap" rather than soap itself. Either way, it's not anything strange and out of the ordinary.
Caprylic/capric triglyceride is an emollient, says naturebath.com, which means it's something that helps moisturize your skin. As for glyceryl laurate, Tom's of Maine explains that it's a surfactant, "a material which allows water to spread easily over a surface." It's derived from vegetable oils, and is actually a by-product of the soap-making process. It also inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Wait, I thought that was what the hops were for! Hm. I guess they don't quite get the job done by themselves.
Finally, propylene glycol helps to form the base of the deodorant. It is commonly used in body-care products, although many naturally-oriented people are against its use, because it is derived from natural gas (a non-renewable resource) and because some people believe it to be carcinogenic (although it is approved by the FDA for use in cosmetics, food, toiletries, and other household products). Tom's of Maine even tried at one point to make deodorants without propylene glycol, but the product was so inferior in quality that they switched back. Tom's has an excellent article on their website explaining why they use propylene glycol.
Herbal Clear Naturally deodorant also contains propylene glycol. The label states that it does not contain aluminum, parabens, dyes, alcohol, or artificial bactericides, and claims to be hypoallergenic. Herbal Clear Naturally deodorant contains botanical lichen to inhibit the odor-causing bacteria, and says that Clary sage and Vitamin A "help inhibit perspiration and moisturize your skin." Although it does not contain an aluminum-based anti-perspirant, the label does claim that this deodorant will reduce perspiration. Other ingredients include sodium stearate, witch hazel extract, aloe leaf extract, coriander extract, tea tree extract, lavender extract, and orange oil. As for strange-sounding chemicals, they include Steareth-100 (a vegetable-derived ingredient), triethanolamine (a pH balancer), ethylhexylglycerin (synthetic preservative and antibacterial), pentylene glycol (not sure about this one, but it's in a lot of products), Bisabolol (a chemical derived from chamomile) and Tetrasodium EDTA (antioxidant and de-ionizer).
That's a few more chemicals than the Tom's of Maine deodorant, which concerns me a bit. However, I did like the inclusion of tea tree in the ingredients, since I've had good experiences with tea tree as an effective ingredient in soaps, shampoos and household cleaners. As I scanned the list of ingredients in the supermarket, I figured Herbal Clear Naturally deodorant was worth a try.
The Herbal Clear Naturally deodorant actually has a pleasant, citrus-y smell. It doesn't smell much like lavender, though. Tom's of Maine deodorant has a definite lavender scent. Herbal Clear Naturally goes on bit more smoothly than Tom's of Maine.
However, the Herbal Clear Naturally deodorant simply doesn't provide day-long odor protection for me. By midday, I could tell I'd been sweating, and that the odor-causing bacteria were at work. I hadn't brought it along to work, so I was stuck.
Tom's of Maine deodorant, on the other hand, provides enough protection for me to get through the day, and I prefer its scent as well. I was so disappointed in the Herbal Clear Naturally deodorant that I didn't even wait until I had used it up; I went out within a few days and bought some more Tom's of Maine deodorant. I'll take the Herbal Clear Naturally to work with me and use it as a backup (I hate letting anything go to waste), but I can't use it as my primary deodorant.
If you're a low-perspiration, low-body odor kind of person, or if you don't mind reapplying your deodorant during the day, Herbal Clear Naturally might work for you -- but for my money, I'm sticking with Tom's of Maine Natural Long-Lasting Deodorant.
Information about the individual ingredients in Herbal Clear Naturally deodorant comes from Terra Naturals and Whole Foods Market.