Play The Best Of Keith Sweat in 2023
Best Of Keith Sweat, The: Make You Sweat
Make It Last Forever
A Bad Boy Stole My Heart: A Detroit Love Story
I'll Give All My Love To You
Make It Last Forever (with Jacci McGhee) [Single Version] [2007 Remaster]
Right and a Wrong Way
FURTALK Panama Hat Sun Hats for Women Men Wide Brim Fedora Straw Beach Hat UV UPF Brown
- This wide brim panama hat is made of paper straw and features a classy hat band which a touch of elegance to the wearer, it's a unisex sun hats designed for both women and men who are looking for a cool and classic UV panama hat;
- This fedora straw hat offer high UPF sun protection with full brim, sun blocker function make the hat perfect to use as a beach hat for outdoor activities such as golf play or any casual occasion;And this hat is very wearable with anything like shorts, jeans or even a business suit;
- Perfect straw hats for women and men is a great couple gifts, features with wicking sweat band to keep you cool and comfortable, prevent the sweat dripping in your eyes; And there is a removable chin strap to keep the sun hat on your head even in windy day protecting from losing;
- As a packable and foldable summer hat,it's easy to carry no matter in bag or suitcase for travel or holidays;Lots of classic and fantastic colors are designed for diferent preference;
- There are three sizes are offered,Size M is recommended for women's normal headsize with head circumference 22"-22.8" (56-58 cm); And size L suitable for women's with a larger headsize or men's normal headsize with head circumference 22.8"-23.6" (58-60 cm); XLarge size available for headsize 23.6"-24.4" (60-62cm);Besides, the hat size could be reduced by inside velrco strap.
Turning the Waiting Room Experience into a Six-Figure Business
College student Keith Fix turned an idea into a six-figure business based on his boring experiences in a waiting room. See how he accomplished this feat with the help of advisors, his university, and an entrepreneurship organization.
"Get it on Paper" says Keith Fix, the 23 year old who transformed his business idea into a six figure business in less than a year after writing his business plan for BlabFeed.com. Keith Fix's life and future career were changed due to a professor urging him to put his idea down on paper. Ever since a boring trip to the orthodontist, Fix has had an idea of a way to improve the waiting room experience. During that 20-30 minute wait, the old magazines in the waiting room or pulling out his cell phone to play yet another game of Angry Birds just wasn't cutting it. Keith then had the idea to create an interactive form of advertising and entertainment that would be beneficial to the business owner, and keep the customers in the waiting area happy and entertained. Keith got his idea together, created a feasible business plan for the business, and the rest is history.
"The business plan changed my life", says Fix, and it is hard to argue with him after receiving a $100,000 equity investment from Ho Chunk, Inc.
Keith Fix is co-founder with co-founder Derek Stearns, also a CEO alumni and student from UNO.
Aside from finally getting his idea onto paper, Keith also credits his education and professors from the University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO), and being a part of their chapter of the Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization (CEO). Dr. Dale Eesley strongly encouraged Keith to not only put down his idea, but to do something with it. Keith entered the UNO business plan competition just months after writing down his idea, and won the competition.
Keith first started to get involved in entrepreneurship at UNO through his involvement with CEO. "CEO has been the backbone of what I've been able to do." He credits the UNO chapter's success to Chris Miller, former CEO chapter president and now successful entrepreneur and a featured speaker at many CEO National and Regional Conferences. CEO helps students start businesses while still in school and gives them access to entrepreneurs, conferences, competitions, and more.
BlabFeed is working on a unique device, smaller than a credit card, that will instantly convert any television into a wireless digital billboard. The content displayed on that television includes ads, messages from the host location, games, and more. There are many places of business that can use this technology to increase their reach with customers while keeping them entertained in the waiting area. Medical offices use the device to engage clients in their waiting rooms. Retailers use the technology to influence buying behavior with strategic messaging placed at the point of sale. There is an endless number of uses for this device that has worked very well for in testing.
BlabFeed currently has just under fifty locations to place blab boards, with more businesses coming on board each day. The next step for BlabFeed is to become a strategic partner for hosts by providing an array of analytics and data on patrons sitting or walking in front of their displays. Kieth elaborates on the future plans of BlabFeed, "Very soon we look to provide metrics on traffic, age, and gender of patrons, The future is filled with data that storefronts and waiting areas have never seen before."
Keith Fix has made the most of his idea and opportunities, and now has a career created by himself through entrepreneurship. Congratulations Keith, we are rooting for you and Blab Feed.
For more information on BlabFeed, visit them at BlabFeed.com. To find out more about the Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization, visit them here: www.c-e-o.org.