Mama Knows Best Sweatshirt in 2023
Mama Knows Best T-Shirt Sweatshirt for Women Funny Graphic Letter Printed Casual Mom Pullover Tops Size Tag L/US 6 (Yellow)
Mama Knows Best Shirt Sweatshirt Women Funny Letter Graphic Long Sleeve Casual Pullover Tops (Yellow, XXL)
- ✿ Mama Knows Best! Come On, We All Know It's True. Nothing Will Showcase This More Than Our "Mama Knows Best" Sweatshirt!
- ✿ Fabric: Cotton Blend. Soft,Lightweight And Breathable.
- ✿ Style: Mama Knows Best Letter Printed , Long Sleeve Crewneck Mom Pullover Top,Loose Casual And Slouchy Style.
- ✿ Suit For: Shopping, Outdoors, Work, Party, Daily Life, Holidays, Etc. You Can Tuck It Into Trousers, Jeans, Or Pants To Get a Casual Yet Stylish Look. Great Match With SkirtDressJeans, Pants, Leggings And So On.
- ✿ Note: Please Check The Size Chart In The Last Picture Before You Purchasing.
Romwe Women's Cat Print Sweatshirt Long Sleeve Loose Pullover Shirt Burgundy M
- Materials: 65% Polyester, 30% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Cartoon Cat Print Round Neck Sweatshirt
- Casual and cute, easily match with your pants,skirt,jeans,ect.
- All-match item, nice casual style,warm,soft and breathable
- Please refer to the size measurement below
Roevite Women's Mama Bear Elbow Patch Sweatshirt T-Shirt L No Pocket-Grey
- Mama bear letter printed sweatshirt
- Crew neck features with long sleeve,both side pockets
- Casual tunic perfect with skinnies or leggings,perfect gift for mom or yourself
- Occassion: casual, daily wear, work, school, home
- Two style:pocket and no pocket with eblow patch;Wash: wash it in gentle cycle and hang it to dry. Don't put it in dryer
Blooming Jelly Womens Crewneck Sweatshirt Long Sleeve Raglan Letter Print Terry Casual Cute Pullover Top(L,Pink)
- Material: Cotton Blend French terry fabric,super soft and comfortable to wear
- Features: This pullover sweatshirt Featuring a soft plain body with a graphic reading “MOM MODE”. Cut with the classic crew neckline, long sleeves and relaxed silhouette. Ribbed edges complete the piece to a finish!
- Style: Mom shirts designed in a thick fabrication for quality fit and feel, and making this a great summer to pre-fall piece. crew neck, pull on closure, raglan cut sleeve, casual loose fitting top. Size up for a oversized fit.
- Occasions: long sleeve shirt sweatshirt for coming Fall/Autumn/Winter,easy to pair with almost any bottoms, jeans, leggings, shorts, suitable for daily wear, vacation, going out
- Note: We strongly suggest that you have your body measurements taken first, and then refer to our size chart before order, S=us 2-4, M=us 6-8, L=us 10, XL=us 12
Bearsland Women's Maternity Postpartum Hoodie Breastfeeding Shirt Nursing Sweatshirt with Pockets Gray
- Fabric:Cotton 95%,Spandex 5%,Soft,breathable and elastic.
- Pattern Type: Floral / Style: Fashion, Causal
- Discrete feeding design,pull the zipper on side way for breastfeeding.Designed with drawstring hood, long sleeves and kangaroo pocket
- This sweatshirt can make you look great and stylish with leggings or skinny jeans
- Size S bust（37.22″),M bust(40.55″),L bust(42.91″),XL bust(45.27″),XXL bust(47.63″),Before the purchase ,Please refer to our size.
Mama Floral Mom Bear Cute Gift Hoodie Sweatshirt
- Perfect graphic hooded sweatshirt for any Mommy who loves pretty tops and her little cubs.
- Makes a great gift option for birthday, holiday, Mother's Day or to wear to work, school, park, local coffee shop or gym.
- 8.5 oz, Classic fit, Twill-taped neck
shop4ever Mama Bear Teepee Hoodie Sweatshirts Medium Black 0
- Exclusively from Shop4Ever official Shop4Ever brand. Designed and printed in the United States.
- Comfortable, modern fit, cotton blend, wash inside out with cold water. Print may appear smaller on larger sizes.
- Wide selection available in multiple colors and styles.
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed!
- Perfect for birthdays, Christmas, Hanukkah, Valentine's Day, anniversaries, and everyday gift ideas! See our store for more great apparel!
Thread Tank Mama Knows Best Women's Fashion Slouchy 3/4 Sleeves Raglan Sweatshirt Sport Grey 2X-Large
- STYLE: A must-have comfortable and RELAXED FIT, SUPER SOFT blends of cotton/polyester/rayon with SLOUCHY NECKLINE, SHORT SLEEVES.
- SIZE AND FIT: Please choose ONE SIZE UP. [NOTE: The generic Amazon size chart above differs from this item.] REFER TO SIZING CHART IN IMAGES
- STORY: At Thread Tank, we believe in telling great stories and treasuring beautiful memories. Find your STORY here and share it with the WORLD. - "Stories you can wear."
- DESIGN: Unique designs and exceptional craftsmanship. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold inside-out. Tumble dry low inside-out. Do not bleach.
- Designed and printed in USA
Vaise Womens Mama Bear Shirt Casual Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve Tops Graphics Tees Loose Fit Sweatshirts (L, A-Red)
- This item is only sold by Seller Vaise. To protect the item quality, please order from the Seller Vaise.
- Size Information: Small=US 4-6, Medium=US 8-10, Large=US 12-14, X-Large=US 16-18. Size runs true to size and have a loose fit. Washing attention:Hand Wash or Machine Wash, hang it to dry.
- Material: 65%cotton+35%polyester,Super Soft,Stretchy and Comfy. Reduce Body Bearing,Shows Good Figure.
- Designs: Solid Color, Mama Bear Printed, Loose Fitting, Round Neck,Short Sleeves,Casual Chic Style, Fall Shirt, Animal Shirt for Mama.
- This Shirt Will Be A Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Family.Great for leggings,suitable for daily life, party, beach, vacation,office,make you charming and cool.
Credit Repair Firms Prey on the Desperate
Email your credit and debt concerns to pisces[email protected]
The truth is that there is no fast solution to get poor credit to miraculously become excellent overnight. Negative Information stays on your credit report for up to seven years. On the up-side, positive information stays on your credit report for up to ten years. Once you have a black mark, it's unfortunate how the lending industry holds you accountable for seven years, but it is a fact of life in modern society. In this article, I'm going to expose and dissect a few of the most popular types of scams.
The first type of scam I am going to address is credit repair firms. I always advise clients to avoid credit repair companies like the plague. These companies will promise to raise your credit score in a short period of time to help you secure a good rate on a mortgage or car loan. They will charge you hundreds, sometimes thousands of dollars to provide you with their services. In reality, credit repair firms steal your hard earned money and dig you deeper in debt.
The tactics used by credit repair firms' verge on the edge of being illegal, if not outright illegal. They commonly look for legal loopholes that are quickly found out by the credit bureaus and then almost always made illegal. Credit repair companies can actually get you into legal trouble personally too. As a consumer you can also be held accountable for fraud if you misrepresent your social security information or lie on a credit application.
A popular credit repair firm tactic used was called "piggybacking." "Piggybacking" would basically allow a consumer with poor credit to "rent out" another person's good credit history. Consumers would pay hundreds of dollars to the consumer with good credit and the agency, and would instantly reap the benefits of a good credit history. Many consumers secured mortgages or low rate car loans due to this completely legal but shady practice. This tactic is now being made illegal.
Another popular legal tactic used in the past was to dispute every single negative item on your credit report. Credit bureaus were required to remove negative information from your file if they didn't send a response to your dispute within thirty days. Early in my career, a representative from Trans-union informed me that credit reporting agencies are so overloaded with paperwork that often times you won't get a response. Credit Repair agencies would charge hundreds of dollars for this service.
The part the credit repair firms omitted was that you could do this yourself. Now credit reporting agencies have gotten smarter. As a consumer, you can still try this tactic, but it isn't likely to work. Even it does work, it will be temporary. As soon as the credit bureau confirms the information is accurate it will be placed back on your credit file.
There are many other tactics credit repair agencies employ. Another tactic that often coerces desperate consumers is establishing a tax id to get new credit rather than using your social security number. This is fraud, and you can get in trouble. My advice is to never get involved with a credit repair firm under any circumstances. If you're still tempted make sure to check out the credit repair section on the Federal
Trade Commission's website. (Their website can be found at www.ftc.gov) It is also a wise idea to speak with a qualified attorney any time you are making a large financial decision.
We've all seen the internet ads that promise to reduce your debt by half.
These are also companies that offer empty promises. These are sometimes called debt consolidation companies or debt settlement companies. I always advise my clients against using these firms. There are a lot of problems that can occur. If a company is offering to get your debt reduced by half, most of the time they set up a trust account where you make monthly payments. The company will hold your money in this trust account until you have accumulated a roughly large lump sum.
In the meantime, your bills are not getting paid, you're getting months of late payments on your credit history, and your accounts have gone into collections. Your credit is suffering, and the consolidation company is collecting fees off your hard earned money while ruining your credit. Once your account is in collections, the company will negotiate with the creditor or collection firm, thus possibly reducing your debt in half.
The big part of this scam is that this is nothing you can't do yourself. However, I wouldn't advise consumers to wait until their accounts are in collections to come up with a plan tor resolve their debt. If you do end up in collections, settlements are often accepted directly thru the creditor or collection agency. When negotiating settlements with a creditor always get the settlement offer faxed to you in writing, and retain it for your records for three to five years.
Timing is also important, when dealing with a collection firm. It is best to make a settlement offer at the end of the month, when collectors are scrambling to make their monthly goals. Use this inside knowledge to take advantage of the lowest settlement offers. It always depends on the creditor or company you are dealing with, but sometimes I was able to settle accounts for as little as forty percent. Keep in mind also, that if you are forgiven more than six hundred dollars, you will have to claim it as income to the IRS.
Non-Profit Credit Counseling firms can be a good option for some people, but it is important to know some facts about counseling agencies too. Always make sure the agency you are dealing with is certified by the National Foundation of Credit Counseling. This will ensure the agency is non-profit, and that they are knowledgeable on all aspects of credit. Counselors that are certified have to pass several tests before obtaining certification. Trust your instincts with the counselor you are speaking to, keep in mind they may have an agenda even if the organization is non-profit. Non-Profit does not mean the organization is not concerned with revenue.
Keep in mind credit counseling agencies get paid by creditors. Creditor contributions have been declining on a consistent basis every year, but every time a client signs up for a Debt Management Plan, the agency gets money from creditors. Agencies will also charge you a monthly fee to cover their operating costs, but don't be fooled. Creditors still contribute millions of dollars to these organizations annually. In certain states charging a fee is illegal, so they charge you a contribution instead. The counselors are not allowed to tell you this "contribution" is optional, but it is.
Knowing this information doesn't necessarily make non-profit credit counseling agencies bad, but it is important to keep these facts in mind. Debt Management Plans (dmp's) can be good for some people. If you are the type of person who thinks one payment is the solution to your budgeting problems, and feel like you would benefit from on-going financial coaching, a dmp might be your best option. Sometimes your monthly payments are lower than what you are paying now, which would make a dmp a wise choose.
Personally, I don't think dmp's are good for most people. I think of dmp's as an alternative to bankruptcy, and best for consumers in extreme circumstances. Of course, it does depend on the person, but I lean more towards advising people to empower themselves financially by getting educated. A good resource offered by credit counseling agencies are educational classes. Another excellent resource that I use and love is MSN money. I also encourage people to look at their budget, and see exactly where their money is going. Sometimes drastic changes need to be made in order to achieve your financial goals.
It is up to you to decide what your financial priorities are, and what you are willing to cut back on. You need to look at your individual circumstances, then make decisions. It is all up to you and your choices. There are solutions out there to getting your debts paid off faster, but they are not going to come easy. Please feel free to email your credit and debt questions to [email protected]