Best Yoga Towel For Sweaty Hands in 2021
Manduka eQua Quick Drying Absorbent Micro Fiber Non-Slip Yoga Hand Towel, 16 in, Thunder
Shandali Hot Yoga GoSweat Microfiber Hand Towel in Super Absorbent Premium Placid Blue Suede for Bikram, Pilates, Gym, and Outdoor Sports. 16 x 26.5 inches.
- ULTRA ABSORBANT HAND TOWEL - The tight-weave microfiber absorbs many times it's weight in moisture to keep you fresh and dry even after the most grueling routines. Use on your hands and feet to make sure they stay grippy and not sweat slippery. Wipe down your mat, or other exercise equipment after use to keep it clean and ready for use. This small lightweight exercise towel can be taken anywhere with minimal fuss! A truly versatile yoga companion.
- GET FIT AND STRONG: Yoga improves your muscle tone and fitness when you practice regularly. With a slip-free foundation you will have more confidence and more stability. In this way, the GoSweat Shandali Hand Towel will help you achieve harder postures and more advanced techniques by keeping hands and feet dry. By improve your yoga practice and confidence, you will soon notice marked improvements to your health and physical wellbeing.
- PERFECT YOUR POSTURES: Using a yoga hand towel helps to create a solid, stable and slip-free foundation by maintaining dry hands and feet. When your mat gets too slippery from sweat, simply wipe it down with your hand towel. Without the risk of slipping, you can stay focused and advance quickly in your asana practice. It takes a consistent foundation that you trust for the most productive development in yoga. You can even use the hand towel as a yoga aid strap for stretching exercises!
- KEEP HYGIENIC AND HEALTHY: Increase your confidence when using the studio's in-house mats by wiping them down with some water and your Shandali GoSweat Yoga Hand Towel. Remove your worries about whose sweat and germs you'll be practicing on. No need to hurt your shoulders carrying your heavy yoga mat from home; just take your Shandali Hand Towel and use the gym mats. The Shandali Hand Towel is lightweight, easy, personal, and fits nicely into your bag.
- LIGHTEN YOUR LOAD WITH LESS WEIGHT: Carrying your yoga mat to-and-from the studio can be a hassle. It's heavy, big, clunky, and doesn't easily fit inside your handbag. By getting in the habit of bringing your yoga hand towel to class and using the studio's yoga mats, you can reduce your carrying weight by almost 500%. Stay light, quick, and care-free.
Yoga Hand Towel - Premium Microfiber Materials Edge Stitching - Durable and Long Lasting (Green, 1 Hand Towel 24"x15")
- EFFECTIVE! If you’ve been looking for a yoga hand towel that does great soaking up the sweat from your face, hand and body during practice then your search is over! That’s because our product is a super absorbent which means that these excellent towels will wick away the sweat, every time, guaranteed!
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE! If you’ve been looking for a hot yoga towel that does great soaking up the sweat during practice then your search is over! That’s because our product is a super absorbent which means that these excellent towels will wick away the sweat, every time, guaranteed!
- NEW BREAKTHROUGH! Why Do Amazon Customers Give Our Bikram Yoga Towel 5.0-Star Ratings? It’s simple. Our product is the #1 choice because our Yoga Mat Towel Non Slip is 100% microfiber (85% Polyester + 15% Polyamide) premium grade quality and super soft materials, you'll be able to use it for years without it color fade, tear and degration. This is great because this will be the last Hot Yoga Mat Towel or Hand Towel or Combo Set you will ever have to buy!"
- TOP QUALITY! Our yoga towel is high quality edge stitching which means that it durable and long lasting in your daily exercise practice without it ever tear.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEED! Does this come with a money back guarantee? YES! Your purchase comes with LIFETIME no-risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee. Either you’re thrilled, or we don’t want your money! See why Amazon customers rate our Yoga Towel 5.0-Stars!”
YogaRat Hand Charc-Ash 100% Microfiber Yoga Towels Size (15" x 24") Charcoal/Ash
- YOGA HAND TOWEL 15" x 24": 100% Microfiber top for grip and moisture absorption, 80% Polyester/20% Nylon weave, 350 gsm thread count, thin but soaks up sweat, machine washable and dryable
- KEEP HANDY DURING PRACTICE: When you start to feel sweaty, just wipe your face and hands with these towels; they'll help you stay dry and have better grip
- SUPER ABSORBENT: Don't this towel's small profile convince you it can't absorb a lot of moisture; it can, as much as you can toss at it
- ULTRA-LIGHT & PACKS TIGHT: Roll up with your mat or keep it separate, this towel is easy to carry and will work with any style of yoga
- PLEASE CHECK OUR YOGA MAT TOWEL OPTIONS: Sold separately on this listing, please see our Gummy silicone-backed yoga towel, as well as our Classic Yoga Towels
YOGA DESIGN LAB The Hand Towel Premium Quick Dry Colorful Eco Printed Fitness Towel | Designed in Bali | Non Slip Ideal for Bikram, Hot Yoga, Exercise, and Outdoor Sports | Soft, Cute! (Tribeca)
- IMPROVE BALANCE: Lightweight, stable, and ultra absorbent hand & face towel for your sweaty practice!
- DISCOUNT YOGA SET OFFER: Buy two or more YDL products and get 10% or more off your order
- ECO FRIENDLY: Water based, non fade, patterned designs. Perfect for yoga, fitness, travel, or beach
- LUXURIOUS: Extra soft sueded skidless microfiber. 15 long x 24 wide. Covers width of mat!
- GIVING BACK: $1 of each purchase goes to support boys and girls youth yoga programs in need <3
Mettadali Yoga Hand Towel (15" x 24") - Non Slip Resistant & Sweat Activated Gripping Microfiber - Super Soft, Absorbent & Fast Drying Towel (Gray)
- IMPROVE BALANCE: Slip resistant and sweat activated gripping keeps you powerful through poses.
- ECO FRIENDLY: Lightweight, stable, and ultra absorbent hand & face towel for your sweaty practice! Perfect for hot yoga, bikram, fitness, travel, or beach.
- LUXURIOUS: Extra soft sueded skidless microfiber. 15" long x 24" wide. Covers width of yoga mat!
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Throw your hand towel in with the rest of your laundry and it's ready to go for your next yoga class.
- 100% YOGI HAPPINESS: Not thrilled with your experience? Simply contact customer service and get your full refund -- no hassles, no hard feelings.
YogaRat Yoga Hand Towel (2 Pack) or Face Towels (4 Pack) - Quick-Drying - Absorbent - Compact - Ultra Versatile - Extremely Durable - Great for Active Pursuits and Around The House - Multiple Sizes
- Includes Four genuine YogaRat Yoga Hand Towels, each measuring 16 x 16 inches
- Thick, Textured 100% Microfiber fabric makes these towels more absorbent, faster drying, and less bulky than cotton hand towels
- Tons of sporting and household uses
- Easy care maintenance: machine wash (with like colors, cold) and tumble dry
IUGA Non Slip Yoga Towel, Extra Thick Hot Yoga Towel + Hand Towel 2in1 Set, Corner Pockets Design to Prevent Bunching, 100% Microfiber â€“ Non Slip, Super Absorbent and Quick Dry
- Premium non-slip and super absorbent material: IUGA yoga towel is made of 100% premium microfiber. It acts as an ideal absorbent towel to wipe away perspiration and create a slip free surface. So you can stay focus on your mind, body and breath through entire sessions.
- Corner Pockets Design: No more distractions or re-adjustments, simply hooking the corner pockets underneath your mat, so when fully engaged, the towel is taut and stays firmly in place, which allows you to fully focus your mind and body on yoga practices.
- Protect yoga mats and reduce the risk: IUGA machine washable yoga towels provide a layer between you and your mat, saving your time on cleaning mats. Just throw the towel in with the rest of your laundry and it’s ready to go for your next yoga class.
- Extra size: 72”X26” yoga towel is the perfect size for almost all yoga mats. It’s light-weight but 30% thicker than average yoga towels, the textured weave strikes the perfect balance between grip and softness. No need to go buy a hand towel. We've got you covered. Because we love adding value to you and your practice.
- World class service: Being so sure about the excellent quality and performance of IUGA hot yoga towel, we offer lifetime guarantee and world-class customer service to make your purchase free.
The Perfect Yoga Towel - Super Soft, Sweat Absorbent, Non-Slip Bikram Hot Yoga Towels | Perfect Size for Mat - Ideal for Hot Yoga & Pilates! (Coral Green & Blue Tye Dye)
- SUPER SOFT & ABSORBENT - The BEST yoga towel for those sweaty sessions of bikram / hot yoga where you need to absorb your sweat to stay in pose and balanced.
- PERFECT FIT & PREMIUM QUALITY - This high quality, odorless, durable, non-slip microfiber towel is perfectly sized (72" x 26") to place on top of any regular and XL sized yoga mat.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Bring it everywhere! It’s super lightweight, easy to pack, and dries fast - perfect for pilates, exercise classes, the gym, showering, camping, travel, beach, and more!
- EASY MACHINE WASH & DRY - Wash and dry separately first, then it’s fine to throw in with the rest of your laundry so you’ll always have a clean towel for your next class!
- 100% YOGI HAPPINESS & SAVINGS GUARANTEE - Automatically GET 10% OFF 2 Towels, 15% OFF 3 Towels, and 20% OFF 4+ Towels! Not satisfied with your Yoga Mate experience? Simply contact customer service and get a full refund!
NOUSION Yoga Hand Towel, Super Sweat Absorbent, Quick Dry, Premium Microfiber, Lightweight, Ideal for Pilate, Hot Yoga(24" x 16")
- SUPER SWEAT ABSORBENT: The size 24" x 16" Yoga Hand Towel is the perfect accessory for any yoga or fitness guru who likes to work up a sweat. Yogis bring this to class and absorb all of the sweat.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This ultra-absorbent no slip microfiber towel is perfect for all yoga classes including hatha, vinyasa, corepower, kundalini, ashtanga and power yoga, also pilates, meditation, sports, exercises, the beach, and more! The microfiber fabric is a recyclable synthetic material of polyester and nylon, which is great for face, body, and hands.
- Great for face, body, and hands!
- LIGHTWEIGHT: With exceptional durability and designed for light to medium perspiration.
- MACHINE WASH & DRY: Throw your towel in with the rest of your laundry and it's ready to go for your next yoga class, Machine wash on cold with like colors. Hang to dry (recommended) or tumble dry on low setting.
Yoga Studios and Classes in Portland Maine
Power yoga, meditative yoga, therapeutic yoga, anti-depressant yoga, pregnancy yoga, and baby yoga can be found in the various studios in Portland. Private and group classes are available at most locations.
Inner Harmony www.findinnerharmony.com
27 May Street 207-772-1509
Owned and operated solely by Sandra Kynes, a Prana Yoga instructor and licensed massage therapist.
Friday and Saturday between 10am and 7pm by appointment only.
Personal yoga session is $20 for one person or $15 each for 2 people per hour.
Personal yoga session with massage is $50 for 1 ½ hours or $80 for 2 hours.
Portland Yoga Studio www.portlandyoga.com
616 Congress Street 207-799-0054
Owned by Stephanie Abrams a certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher.
Classes, workshops, and events focusing on spiritual health, strengthening certain areas of the body, or treating mental disorders, such as an anti-depressant class.
Weekend and evening classes. Offers a free introductory class and private classes are available.
$15 drop-in rate or $130 for a 10 class pass.
Whole Heart Yoga www.wholeheartyoga.com
150 St. John Street 207-871-8274
Owned by Pam Jackson a Kripalu instructor and certified Yoga Instructor.
Morning, Evening, Weekday, and Weekend classes. Beginner, Intermediate, Pre-natal and Baby 'n' Me classes available. A free introductory class is also available. Private sessions are available by appointment.
$16 to $259 depending on 11 week registration choices.
Portland Power Yoga www.portlandpoweryoga.com
425 Marginal Way 207-761-HEAT (4328)
Owned by Charles Terhune, an Associate Baptiste Power Vinyasa Teacher.
Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Weekend classes available for all levels.
$12 to $1400. Currently offering unlimited yoga for 45 days for $80.
The Yoga Center of Portland www.maineyoga.com
137 Preble Street 207-774-YOGA (9642)
Vickie Labbe and Jennifer Cooper are co-directors of the center.
Morning, Evening, Weekday, and Saturday classes. Offers pre- and post-natal and gentle therapeutic classes. Free introductory class available
$120 to $189 for 9 to 11 week programs.
Bikram's Yoga College of India www.mainebikramyoga.com/
49 Dartmouth Street 207-874-9642
Heated yoga room can be difficult for those with health problems.
Morning, Evening, Weekday, and Saturday classes. Free childcare in morning, Silent classes at 3:30pm. Free introductory classes are available.
$12 to $1100 registration fee depending on class attendance.
Pure Movement puremovementportland.com
1 Marginal Way 207-871-PURE (7873)
Yoga, Pilates, and Gyrotonic classes taught by many qualified teachers.
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening Power Vinyasa Yoga classes.
$15 drop-in rate, $130 for a 10 class card, and $1000 for a yearly membership.