Best Work Shoes For Sweaty Feet in 2022
Dickies Men's Multi-Pack Dri-Tech Moisture Control Crew Socks, White (18 Pair), Shoe Size: 6-12
Elite Sportz Shoe Deodorizer and Foot Spray - No More Embarrassing Smelly Shoes or Stinky Feet with Our Very Popular Peppermint Foot Spray and Shoe Freshener - 4 OZ
- Our shoe deodorizer is not just a foot spray: it's also a moisturizer that goes to work controlling odors and promoting healthier feet
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA Our formulation includes 7 pure essential oils and 11 helpful herbs and botanicals.
- Also specially designed to moisturize and repair dry cracked feet: you’ll also notice an icy sensation as it soothes hydrates and cools sore tired aching feet
- We have sourced the highest quality natural ingredients available: no harsh chemicals: no aluminium: no parabens and 100% non toxic ingredients
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU, at Elite Sportz, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. All products from Elite Sportz Equipment come with a 1 year Warranty.
Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Beluga, 9.5 M US
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out. Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability, 5mm lug depth
- Protective rubber toe cap, Breathable mesh lining
- Vibram TC5+ sole, 5mm lug depth
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Protective rubber toe cap
Natural Shoe Deodorizer Powder & Foot Odor Eliminator - for Smelly Shoes, Body, Stinky Feet. Use for Jock Itch and Athletes Foot. FOOT SENSE (1 Pack)
- EXTRA STRENGTH, ALL NATURAL, FAST ACTING, LONG LASTING ODOR ELIMINATOR. Also Use on Dance Shoes, Hockey Skates, Gloves, Sports & Athletic Equipment.
- Contains Zinc Oxide, a natural skin protectant with known anti fungal properties. Eliminates Foot and Shoe Odor Naturally and helps control bacteria as well as fungus including Athletes Foot and Jock Itch!
- Large 100 Gram / 3.5 Oz. Size - 4 X Larger Than Products with Similar Active Ingredients and lower price. Lasts 4 Times Longer or Treats 4 Times as Many Shoes.
- Will It Work? For Really Bad Shoe Odor, We Suggest You Apply it Daily for 1 Week, Then Use As Needed. For Athletes Foot and Jock Itch, use with your favorite remedy to keep the area dry and clean.
- 100% No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee. Made in USA From 100% Natural Zinc Oxide and Other Botanical Ingredients.
Crocs Women's Neria Pro II Clog | Slip-Resistant Work and Nursing Shoe, Metallic Rose/Black, 8 M US
- WORK CLOGS FOR WOMEN: Neria is dependable and ready to make the rounds with protection and comfort every step of the way. These are the work Crocs women need for long days and nights.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crocs Neria Pro II clogs are fully molded and easy to clean by just using soap and water and allowing for a quick dry.
- ROOMY FIT: These Crocs slip resistant shoes offer a generous, roomy fit with heels that meet workplace standards. The updated style includes removable, washable footbed liners.
- THICK CONSTRUCTION: These Crocs work shoes have thicker toe regions to protect feet from spills. These non-slip shoes for women are perfect as kitchen shoes, nursing shoes, chef shoes and work Crocs for any other demanding "on-your-feet" industry.
- CERTIFIED COMFORTABLE SHOES: Crocs that are fully ASTM F2913-11 tested, CE Certified. Meets or exceeds EN ISO 20347: 2012, OB, SRC.
- Strap Type: Mary-Jane
Saucony Men's Multi-Pack Bolt Performance Comfort Fit No-Show Socks, Gray (12 PaIr), Shoe Size: 8-12
- Run Dry Moisture Management Provides Superior Moisture Transport with our Ultra Wicking Fibers. So, Whether you're in the Gym or on the Road, your Feet Stay Fresh
- Airmesh Venting. Mesh Ventilation Construction Creates Maximum Airflow to Keep Your Feet Cool and Dry in any Running Conditions
- Targeted Arch Compression Engineered with Just the Right Amount of Compression to Keep your Arch Stabile and Secure. Our Arch Support System also Prevents Bunching and Helps Keep Your Sock From Slipping
- Cushioned Sole. Light Cushioning Provides Impact Protection without taking up too much Space inside your Shoes
Skechers for Work Women's Ghenter Bronaugh Work and Food Service Shoe 7.5W, BLACK, 7.5 W US
- Air cooled memory foam
- Breathable textile material
- Water Repellent
- Nursing Shoe
- Food Service
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
Natural Shoe Deodorizer Spray, Foot Odor Eliminator and Air Freshener - Organic Lemongrass, Mint, Tea Tree Essential Oils
- 100% GUARANTEE - We are completely confident that you will love our product.
- NATURAL AND SAFE - We use strong essential oils to eliminate the toughest shoe & foot odors!
- ELIMINATES ODOR - Works fantastic & smells great as a general odor eliminator for your house, kitchen, and bathroom!
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH - Our product is maximum strength, eliminating the toughest odors.
- MADE IN THE USA & FAMILY OWNED - Proudly Manufactured in the United States
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Men's Harrington II Work Shoe, Black, 11.5 W US
- 100% leather
- Rubber sole
- Memory foam cool fit and anti-compression insole
Merrell Men's Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe, Charcoal Grey, 9.5 2E US
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining. 5mm lug depth
- Vibram TC5+ sole
How to Stomp Out Foot Odor
Some people really suffer from stinky smelly feet. It can be embarrassing and seemingly impossible to get rid of it.
One factor in particular that contributes to bad foot odor is wearing shoes that trap moisture. Going barefoot whenever possible is best so your feet can get some air to them. In the summertime wearing sandals work best. Shoe manufacturers who specialize in sports shoes often times use materials in their shoes that seperates the moisture from your feet and the shoe. No matter what type of shoe you buy, it is reccommended to wear more than one one shoe throughout the week. This is to allow the shoes you sweat in to dry out. If your shoes still have an odor try spraying them down with rubbing alcohol or soaking a wet paper towel and placing them inside your shoes overnight. This will help disinfect your shoe and rid odors.
Try using epsom salt. Epsom salt is commonly used to soak sore muscles in a bath or for infected cuts. But epsom salt can also be used to help reduce foot odor considerably. If you do not have epsom salt to your disposable, you may also use baking soda or plain table salt dissolved in warm water. Just use 2 tablespoons of baking sona in 2 quarts of water and soad your feet in the solution for 30 minutese each night for a month. Simple table salt also have the same compounds similiar to the ones in Epsom salt.
If home remedies dont work, try finding some over the counter products. If the problem is sweaty feet, using nonprescription Certain Dri appllied to the bottom of your feet should cut down on sweating and foot odor problems. If foot odor or dampness continue a few weeks after self treated, it may be time to see a doctor and find the underlying reason for your stinky feet.