Best Warm Womens Sweatpants in 2022
Yeokou Women's Warm Sherpa Lined Athletic Sweatpants Jogger Fleece Pants (X-Large, Grey)
- Elastic closure
- Two side pockets
- Adjustable drawstring waist for comfort fit, ribbed ankle
- Winter warm fleece lined solid color closed-bottom sweatpants, TWO STYLE: sherpa lined & thin(not fleece lined)
- Same style for men search"Yeokou Mens Winter Warm Sherpa Lined Active Thermal Jogger Fleece Sweatpants Pant" , Same style for baby girl and boy search"Yeokou Unisex Boys Girls Kid's Athletic Sherpa Lined Jogger Fleece Sweatpants"
Hanes Women's Mid Rise Cinch Bottom Fleece Sweatpant, Navy Heather, L
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester, 40% Cotton/60% Polyester depending on the color
- Wide, elastic waistband for a flexible fit
- Cinched leg opening
- 30" inseam
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free collar
Jenkoon Womens Warm Fleece Sherpa Lined Sweatpants Drawstring Jogger Pant Trousers (Grey, X-Large)
- Shell Fabric:72.2%Cotton+21.5%Polyester+6.3%Spandex,Lining:100%Polyester,Warm Feel Brushed Fleece,warm you in chilly weather
- Feature:Elastic waistband with drawstring/Two side pockets/Elastic leg openning,keep cold wind out
- Occasions:High quality Thermal Running Sweatpants,Ideal for running, hiking, skiing and other outdoor sports or just daily casual wear
- Wash:Hand wash or Mashine wash,Do not Bleach
- Notice:US SIZE
ALWAYS Women's Fleece Jogger Pants - Winter Warm Soft Sweatpants with Pockets Black M
- PREMIUM SOFT – Our joggers are fleece lined on the inside and brushed poly on the outside to allow that premium soft feel on your skin and provide warmth throughout the day. The 4-way stretch boasts excellent recovery and further enhances comfort, allowing freedom of movement.
- SHRINK-FREE – There isn’t anything more frustrating than trying to fit yourself into a pair of pants, only to find that it has shrunk in the dryer. Unlike rayon you no longer have to worry about shrinkage with our pants, as they do not fade or shrink after washing and drying.
- DESIGN – These joggers feature spacious pork chop pockets for that stylish look. They are spacious enough to put your phone, coins, keys, and etc.
- STYLISH & LIGHTWEIGHT – Providing a casual look while being fashionably comfortable, they are perfect for all seasons. 4-Way stretch allows full freedom of movement with excellent recovery.
- TIMELESS THROUGH CARE – Our clothes are machine washable and do not require handwashing or dry cleaning. We recommend that you turn the pants inside out when washing, and hang dry afterwards to keep the clothing in good condition. If you purchase the correct size and follow the care instructions, they will last longer than expected. Do not bleach and tumble dry low.
Yeokou Women's Warm Sherpa Lined Athletic Sweatpants Joggers Fleece Pants (X-Large, Black)
- Elastic closure
- Two side pockets
- Adjustable drawstring waist for comfort fit
- Winter warm fleece lined solid color closed-bottom sweatpants
- All items are US size, nine colors: Black, Blue, Dark Grey, Green, Light Grey, Pink, Watermelon Red, Wine Red, Yellow
esstive Women's Ultra Soft Fleece Basic Midweight Casual Solid Jogger Pants, Burgundy, Small
- Fabrics - 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Features - 2 Kangaroo Pockets, 2 Back Pockets , Ankle Cuffs, and Elastic Waist.
- Styles - Midweight fleece jogger pants featuring ankle cuffs, 2 side seam pockets, 2 back pockets, and drawstring. The simple silhouette is casual chic and never out of date. Easily pair it with t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, sweaters, cropped tops for a casual everyday look. The soft feel and comfort makes this highly suitable for active lifestyle.
- Fits - Regular (Please see the size chart for an accurate measurement.)
- Easy Care - Machine Wash
Amazon Essentials Women's French Terry Fleece Jogger Sweatpant, Charcoal Heather Star, Large
- A relaxed, straight fit and super soft French terry will make these sweatpants a go-to for lounging, errands or hitting the gym
- Features pockets and an elasticized waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Hanes womens ComfortSoft EcoSmart Women's Petite Open Bottom Leg Sweatpants Slate Heather Large
- Open-bottom sweatpant featuring broad knit waistband
- No pockets. Low pill fabric
- 31" inseam
- Available in petite and regular lengths
Champion Women's Powerblend Jogger, Granite Heather-GF937, X Large
- Front pockets with ribbed detailing
- Draw cord for adjustability
- Ribbed waistband and cuff for range of motion
- "C" Patch at left center hip
BALEAF Women's Active Yoga Fleece Lined Joggers Warm Sweats Pants Workout Thermal Sweatpants Side Pockets Spacedye Black L
11th Annual No-Pants Day Observed Around the World
No-pants-day on public metro trains expands to several cities around the world for 11th anniversary.
What started as a silly prank by a handful of guys riding the New York Metro back in 2002 has morphed into a worldwide celebration of underwear as commuters in cities from New York, to Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, London and Sydney, dropped their drawers and rode with mischievous grins. Because it's not exactly a mainstream event, details of the history of No Pants Day (NPD), are sketchy, with each account of the various going's on, described according to individual taste. One site that purports to have the true and real history of the movement, as they call it is a group called Improv Everywhere, who support not just No Pants Day, but any sort of improvisational activity, so long as no one is harmed.
NPD works like this. Every year on January 8th, which was a Sunday this year, participants make their way to a metro station. Supposedly, such participants take the same subway they take as a normal part of their usual existence. On NPD however, they either drop their pants or skirts on the way to the station, on the platform, or after they've boarded their train. They then simply ride the rails as they would were they not sitting or standing around in their undies, plain-faced, acting as if everything is normal.
What's perhaps most striking about the whole thing is that it happens in so many cities that are experiencing the chill of mid-winter, thus, most wear coats, mittens, hats, etc, over bare legs and exposed jockeys or frilly feminine panties. A sort of yin and yang thing, with the differences in garments setting off the ludicrousness of riding in trains with no pants on.
Reactions to the semi-exposed riders is mixed of course, with some ignoring them completely while others are openly disdainful. The authorities seem to take it all in stride after becoming wise to the practice after the first couple of years. There is also a rather marked difference between participants as both men and women participate. Unspoken is the tacit acknowledgement that most rather enjoy the sight of young ladies in their underthings while men are seen more as comical or gross.
The underlying assumption is that most that participate do so because they find it a bit of a thrill; doing something they would never consider doing on any normal day. A sort of chance to break out of the standard mold that we are all expected to embrace most of the time, and a way to show the world perhaps, that they are not just cookie-cutter people, doing what is expected of them all the time.