Best Sweatshirts in 2022
Hanes Men's Pullover Ecosmart Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt, Charcoal Heather, XL
- Soft, durable fleece with double-needle cover-seamed neck and armholes stays strong when you work or play hard.
- Machine wash it again and again without hesitation because it's pill-resistant
- Made with up to 5% polyester created from recycled plastic bottles.
- Dyed-to-match drawcord.
Hanes Men's Ecosmart Fleece Sweatshirt, Black, Large
- Made with a portion of recycled polyester
- Patented low-pill fabric
- Lay flat collar keeps its shape wash after wash
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free label
Gildan Men's Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt, White Medium
- Set-in sleeves
- Double needle cuff and waistband
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
Hanes Men's Ultimate Heavyweight Fleece Sweatshirt, Black, X-Large
- Cotton-rich heavyweight fleece resists pilling
- Our heaviest, warmest fleece is ideal for keeping out the cold
- Patented low-pill fabric
Fruit of the Loom Men's Fleece Crew Sweatshirt, Navy, Large
- Cotton dominant lightweight fleece with superior softness
- V-notch detailing at neck
- Contrast neck tape
- 7.2 cover cotton/polyester pre-shrunk fleece
Champion LIFE Men's Reverse Weave Sweatshirt, Silver/Gray, Large
- Crew-neck sweatshirt with long sleeves featuring ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Logoing at chest and sleeve
THE COMFY | The Original Oversized Sherpa Blanket for Kids, Seen On Shark Tank, One Size Fits All Pink
- LOVED BY ALL KIDS – your little ones will love slipping on this cozy wearable blanket! It’s prefect for staying warm around the home, watching tv, playing video games, at sporting events, camping, sleeping, reading & much more.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT- for all children, grandchildren, nieces or nephews for birthdays, back to school, Easter, Christmas, graduation or a gift. It’s guaranteed to bring an instant smile!
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL – just pick a color & get comfy! The Comfy fits like an oversized hoodie which is a perfect size for most all kids. Goodbye robes & old blankets!
- CARE-FREE WASH - when you do get your kids out of it, it is easy to wash! Just toss it in the wash on cold & tumble dry on low – it comes out like new. 100% polyester.
- SHARK TANK – join the worldwide Comfy craze! The Comfy Bros & Barbara Corcoran have created yet another way to keep your kids comfy, warm, & happy.
Champion Men's Powerblend Fleece Pullover Sweatshirt, Navy Heather, X Large
- Reduced pilling and shrinkage for a great look wash after wash
- Wider rib cuff and bottom hem; side seams for a perfect fit
- Soft, durable fabric feels great against the skin
- A percentage of recycled fibers used in making this fabric
Hanes Men's ComfortWash Garment Dyed Fleece Sweatshirt, Cypress Green, Medium
- 7.2-Oz. Cotton blend fleece is super soft and comfortable
- Vintage washed and garment dyed for a retro look and feel
- No shrink comfort for a dependable fit wash after wash
- Available in a variety of colors
- Cotton sourced from American farms
Champion Women's Powerblend Boyfriend Crew Sweatshirt, White - Applique, Medium
- V-notch detail at neckline and raglan sleeves for sleek style
- Signature Stripe twill tape at back of neck
- "C" Patch at left of wrist
- Designed to shrink less so it always fits
Make Durable Reusable Grocery Bags from Unused Sweatshirts
Make heavy duty reusable grocery bags out of extra sweatshirts. A description of what you need for this craft and how to make it, complete with pictures.
For this reusable grocery bags craft, you will need:
The reusable grocery bags craft uses up the main body of the old sweatshirt but not the sleeves. The sweatshirt sleeves can be recycled into numerous crafts. You can make a Santa hat or elf hat the regular winter hat craft, or use the sleeves to make the leg warmers craft. For instructions on these three crafts, please refer to the hypertext links to my articles on the crafts in the above text.
Gather the old sweatshirts you are to recycle with this craft into reusable grocery bags. If the sweatshirt has a design, the design can be incorporated into the reusable grocery bags. The old sweatshirts should be free of unsightly stains as the outside of the sweatshirts will be the outside of the reusable grocery bags. There are two types of sweatshirt reusable grocery bags you can make. There's the simple bag where you just cut the sweatshirt, and the more durable bag in which you hem the edges over for added strength. Hemming the reusable grocery bags is optional as sweatshirt cloth does not fray or stretch much.
Craft step #1, Cutting out the reusable grocery bags: For the basic reusable grocery bags, cut the sleeves off of the sweatshirt about a quarter inch away from the sleeve seam, leaving the seam on the sweatshirt for strength. If the sweatshirt has those raglan seams that connect to the collar, the sweatshirt should be used to make the more durable bag. For the durable bag, leave an inch of the sleeve on the sweatshirt for the hem. Cut a rounded square shape out of the neck of the sweatshirt, leaving a two-inch wide strip of each shoulder for the handles. The cut-out neck can recycle as a baby bib. For the durable bag, leave three inches of shoulder cloth.
Craft step #2, Sewing the bag together:Turn inside out and sew the bottom part of the sweatshirt together. This sewing needs to be very durable in order to withstand the weight of heavier groceries. For the more durable reusable grocery bags, hem over the inch of sleeve underneath the handle. For the raglan seam sweatshirts, sew the cut part of the seam to hold it together as these seams tend to rip apart easily. Then hem the cut neckline under itself, sewing together any seams if you encounter them. These hems will provide added strength to the handles of the reusable grocery bags.
You now have a durable reusable grocery bag. These reusable grocery bags will last for years. You can machine-wash your recycled sweatshirt bag whenever necessary, and should the sewing come apart, your sewing kit is all you need to keep your reusable grocery bag going. Provided your sewing on the bottom of the bag is strong, you can carry heavy groceries in these reusable grocery bags. By recycling sweatshirts into environmentally friendly bags, you save money on reusable grocery bags while still being able to help the environment by not having to use plastic shopping bags.