Best Sweatpants For Petite in 2021
Hanes Women's Petite-Length Middle Rise Sweatpants - Medium - Ebony
- Open-bottom sweatpant featuring broad knit waistband
- No pockets. Low pill fabric
- 31" inseam
- Available in petite and regular lengths
Gildan Women's Open Bottom Sweatpants, Black, Medium
- Front pockets for a flattering fit
- Soft feel and reduced pilling for no loose threads
- Three needle topstitching on waistband and hem for extra durability
- Slightly tapered leg with open bottom for a more relaxed fit
Just My Size Women's Plus-Size Fleece Sweatpant, Ebony, 2XL Petite
- 8-oz. Cotton-blend fleece keeps you warm without weighing you down
- Wider cord-free waistband allows freedom at every turn
- Brushed for added warmth and softness
- 28.5-inch inseam, with hemmed (non-elastic) cuffs
Hanes Women's Mid Rise Cinch Bottom Fleece Sweatpant, Ebony, Large
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester, 40% Cotton/60% Polyester depending on the color
- Wide, elastic waistband for a flexible fit
- Cinched leg opening. Cinched bottom leg hems
- 29" inseam
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free collar
Athletic Works Women's Relaxed Fit Dri-More Core Cotton Blend Yoga Pants, Navy, XL Petite
- 62% Cotton 33% Polyester 5% Spandex
- Features Dri-Works to wick away moisture caused by perspiration
- Relaxed fit for great comfort and movement
- Elastic waist band with drawstring
- Machine Washable
Hanes ComfortSoft Women's Petite Open Bottom Leg Sweatpant_Ebony_M
Hanes Women's EcoSmart Petite Open Bottom Leg Sweatpants, Bold Blue Heather, Medium
- Midweight, 50% Cotton/50% Polyester fleece, with up to 5% made from recycled plastic bottles
- Easy open-bottom leg hems
- No pockets. Flat elastic waistband with no drawstring
- Soft, 7.5-Oz cotton blend provides comfort in any climate
- 29" Inseam. Low pill fabric
Champion Women's Fleece Open Bottom Pant, Granite Heather, X-Large
- Minimal shrinkage for a fit that stays true. Polyester/cotton blend resists pilling.
- Brushed inside for softness against skin.Open leg for a more feminine look.
- Side pockets with rib detailing.Low profile, narrower ribbed waistband with adjustable drawcord.
- 31-inch inseam.
- C logo on hip
Starter Women's Jogger Sweatpants with Pockets, Amazon Exclusive, Team Navy with Embroidered Logo, Medium
- Starter hangtag doubles as a sticker!
- These ultra soft fleece joggers feature tapered legs, ribbed cuffs, and a drawcord at waist.
- Starter Sweats: Legendary Softness
- Starter logo embroidered on right hip, star-printed internal elastic waistband
- On-seam front pockets
- Amazon Exclusive, Women's Activewear
JGAX128-BLACK-1XL Solid Jogger Track Pants w/Pocket, 1X
- 92% Polyester 8% Spandex / 85% Polyester 15% Spandex
- Soft. Stretchy. Comfortable Jogger Pants & Yoga Full Length
- Newest, Most Popular Prints.
- Sizing Chart in Product Description
- **WARNING** Products that you purchase outside of LEGGINGS DEPOT may differ from the original packaging such as style, fit, material, color, and/or quality; we will not be able to provide proper or accurate customer support for such purchases.
Petite Styles for 2020
In this article, you will learn what styles compliment your petite body style, small frame, or which can help compliment your body in the best way.
Here are some trendy styles which will suit our bodies!
1. Floral prints: Because we're smaller than most ladies, smaller floral designs are ideal. While bigger designs will tend to "cut" our bodies in half and make us look disproportionate, smaller designs, can elongate our bodies and have a slimming effect. In my experience, floral dresses with a lower neckline and a hemline reaching just below my knees have the most elongating effect. I pair these dresses with some simple, sleek heels, and the look comes off polished, sophisticated, and elegant.
2. Tailored jackets: This is a very functional staple for any woman. What works best for me is a jacket that hugs my midsection and falls above my hips, right between the lowest part of my belly button and my hip bone. This helps create the illusion of a more defined and leaner waist. I find the jackets that look best on me have two to three buttons in the front, and a low-cut neckline which reaches right above my belly button. This Spring, jackets with cropped sleeves are very much "in style", which works to our advantage as they can help to elongate arms. However, for more heavyset petite women, traditional full-sleeved jackets may work best.
3. Flimsy tops: These have been in style for a while now, but with the revival of all things "retro" see-through blouses and even t-shirts are all the rage. These are available in many different styles and designs, and can be made "work appropriate" by simply wearing a camisole or tank top inside. As petite ladies, we must be careful in choosing the right length for anything we wear. For instance, tunic shirts reaching down to our knees (or even 2 inches above) can be too long, and can make our legs seem shorter. If, however, you must wear a shirt this length, pairing it with skinny jeans, leggings, and heels can help balance out the sillouhette. My favorite "flimsy top" style is one that falls slightly below my hips (2-3 inches) and is made of cheese cloth or a distressed cotton. This forgiving material hugs curves nicely without creating or accentuating bulges or "muffin tops" These shirts go nicely with jeans, shorts, and can be used in the hotter weather as swim suit cover-ups.
4. High heels: These will be found this spring in a wide variety of shapes, colors, designs, etc. Shoes these days are taking on a very unique character of their own, and aren't just the "accessories" they used to be. Bright colored shoes in pinks, purples, yellows, and bearing designs like flowers, ribbons, hearts, and cut-outs will be all the rage. Being petite, we can feel free to express ourselves through almost any kind of shoe, providing of course, that we can walk elegantly in them. My favorite shoes are those with a 2-3 inch thick heel. These prove functional, sleek, and fashion-forward. After all, a woman's best asset is how she carries herself, and we can't carry ourself any way at all without good shoes! However one very important thing to remember is that a platform heel is not our best fashion friend. Though they more comfortable than their stiletto counterparts, wearing too high of a platform heel (too high for me is over 4 inches) can make us look a little funny, and call attention to our height, or lack of it. Platform heels are ok, so long as they slope downwards towards the toes, and are not uniform and even.
5. Romantic dresses: Dresses have been and will continue to be very popular because of their glamor, functionality, and comfort. This Spring's romantic dresses will feature a "throwback" to our grandparents' and parents' days of youth. For instance, lace is making its comeback, in details, sleeves, and overlays. Lace dresses are beautiful and elegant. For us petite ladies, I suggest a figure-fitting lace dress which falls straight down on the body (such as a pencil skirt) to elongate our torsos and legs, as fuller lace skirts on dresses can weigh us down, making us look short and heavy aside from uncomfortable. Crochet detailing on dresses will also be big this Spring. I suggest keeping the detailing on the upper part of dresses, such as necklines, back details, etc. to draw attention upwards to our faces, necks, and upper bodies. Wearing the detailing up top also helps keep the look lighter, more fresh, and helps prevent us from looking bottom heavy and "weighed down".