10 Best Sweat Stain Remover
Updated on: June 2023
Best Sweat Stain Remover in 2023
Puracy Natural Laundry Stain Remover, Enzyme-Based Spot Cleaner, Free & Clear, 25 Ounce
- Powerful plant-based enzymes safely eliminate stains and naturally freshen fabrics.
- Removes grass, berries, blood, sweat, oil, tomato sauce, cosmetics, pet accidents, dirt, and hundreds of other stains and odors.
- Effective on clothing, linens, silk, carpets, floor mats, car seats, cloth diapers, and other washable fabrics.
- NO harsh chemicals, animal by-products, or petroleum-based ingredients.
- Safe for colors, delicates, greywater and septic systems, and the environment. Never tested on animals. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Made in the USA.
Natural Pit Stop, Sweat Stain & Deodorant (Antiperspirant) Armpit Stain Remover, Multi-Stain Formulation, 16oz.
- Removes yellow underarm stains from shirts and T-shirts
- Formulated to dissolve and remove sweat stains and deodorant from clothing, will not work on silk
- Organic, all natural ingredients, no harsh chemicals
- Removes odors from sweat & antiperspirant residue
- Ink Stain removal, spit-up stains, red sauce stains
Zout Laundry Stain Remover Spray, Triple Enzyme Formula, 22 Ounce
- The first enzyme helps remove tough protein stains such as Blood, Grass, and Sweat
- The second enzyme works on starch stains like Tomato and BBQ Sauces.
- The third enzyme targets oily stains like Salad Dressing and Margarine.
- Triple Threat Stains Need Triple Enzyme Formula!
- This package includes on 22 Ounce bottle of Zout Laundry Stain Remover
Sweat X Sport Extreme Stain Remover, Multi-Purpose Nontoxic Stain Spray, Safe for All Fabrics, 16 Ounces
- PERFECTED in professional baseball and engineered to remove CLAY, GRASS, MUD, BLOOD AND SUNSCREEN.
- PENETRATES the pores of the fabric to lift away the root cause of stains, even pesky set-in stains.
- Effective at removing ARMPIT STAINS, SWEAT STAINS, MAKEUP STAINS and the RING AROUND THE COLLAR.
- SAFE ON ALL FABRICS including uniforms, shoes, delicates and baseball caps/hats.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, Skin Safe, non-toxic and biodegradable.
Grandma's Secret GS7001 Laundry Spray, 16-Ounce
- Laundry spray 16 ounces remove any kind of stain
- Including oil, grease, paint, make up, grass, clay, Inks, Blood, tar, coffee, rust, fabric bleed, pet stains and more
- This package contains one 16oz spray bottle of laundry spray
- Made in the US
Grandma's Secret Spot Remover, 2 Ounce (Pack of 3)
- 3 bottles of grandma's Secret spot Remover for all your tough stain removal
- Each bottle holds 2 ounces of Remover
- Environmentally safe formula that biodegradable, nontoxic, and contains no chlorine or phosphates.
- No need to scrub, just apply a drop. . . Won't harm your fabrics.
Raise 1502 Armpit Stain Remover, 12-Ounce
- Ready to use squeeze bottle for convenient pre-treatment of underarm stains
- Saves time and money why replace yellow armpit stained items
- Tough formula works on even old stains
Shout Spray and Wash Advanced Action Stain Remover for Clothes, 22 oz
- This super concentrated gel is specially formulated to tackle those stubborn, set in stains and works great on everyday stains too
- 70percentage more stain fighting surfactants to treat difficult, set in stains
- Convenient, easy to use trigger
- Safe for all colorfast washables
- Works in all water temperatures
Shout Advanced Ultra Concentrated Stain Removing Gel, 8.7 Oz (Pack of 4)
Gonzo Natural Magic Stain Remover - 2 Pack - Non-Toxic Carpet Clothing Sweat Wine Blood Laundry Stain Remover and Cleaner - 8 Ounces
- Restore - Make tough stains on carpets, upholstery, vinyl & clothing disappear as if they were never there
- Safe - Non-toxic, low odor stain eliminator is powerful and leaves the surface safe for kids & pets.
- Effective - Fights deeply to clean the most difficult, stubborn, set-in stains & neutralize odors.
- Use on - Eliminate almost every stain on carpets, clothing, furniture, upholstery, table cloths, clothes, couches, delicates, etc.
- Recommended - Also works wonders to get rid of unwanted coffee, ink, blood, beverage & grease stains
Removing Stains from Leather
Tricky stain on leather? Use these home remedies for stain removal.
If leather has developed a stain after getting wet, do not rush the drying process with anything hot or something that blows air onto the area. Instead, let the leather air dry naturally. This is the most effective way to preventing a bad water stain on leather. After the water stain has dried thoroughly, use a leather conditioning product that will help to condition and restore the healthy and soft quality of the original leathers material.
If water has been on the leather for too long or in a damp spot like a basement, the leather may develop mildew stains. There is a way to remove the mildew stains however. By mixing 1 c. of rubbing alcohol with one c. of water, you will create a solution which is excellent for removing mildew from leather. Simply dip a cloth into the liquid mixture and rub down the leather area which has mildew to remove it. Do not speed up dry time with any heat product or fan. Let the damp area dry on it's own and the mildew should be gone and the leather looking good as new.
Was someone eating bacon on your couch instead of at the kitchen table? If someone took the initiative to eat a greasy food on your leather couch which resulted in grease stains on your living room furniture, or if you spilled your fries all over your leather pants, there is a quick and easy way for stain removal. If there is a lot of grease on the area, wipe it all off with a paper towel or a cloth. When the excess grease is gone or blotted away, use a powdery substance like talcum powder from your bathroom or con starch which you can find in your kitchen and sprinkle a generous amount on the area. The powdery substance will eat up the grease, and about four hours later, if you wipe off the talc or corn starch, the grease should be absorbed and your stain will be gone.