Best Sweat Proof Eyeshadow in 2023
Revlon Colorstay Creme Eye Shadow - 705 Creme Brulee By Revlon For Women - 0.18 Oz Eye Shadow, 0.18 Oz
Maybelline New York Eyestudio ColorTattoo Metal 24HR Cream Gel Eyeshadow, Creamy Beige, 0.14 Ounce (1 Count)
- Ink technology delivers super-saturated color
- Cream-gel eyeshadow formula for smooth application
- Matte finish
- 24-hour wear, tattoo tenacity
Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24Hr Leather by EyeStudio Cream Gel Eyeshadow, Creamy Beige 0.14 oz (Pack of 2)
- Product of Maybelline
- Pack of 2
Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow, Tenacious Teal  0.14 oz
Maybelline New York Color Tattooup to 24Hr Longwear Waterproof Fade Crease Resistant Blendable Cream Eyeshadow Pots Makeup, Urbanite, 0.14 oz
- High pigment technology delivers intense color payoff in metallic, shimmer, and matte finishes. Layer shades, or use alone for the ultimate eye look
- Our vibrant, super-saturated color pigments and creamy formula deliver perfect payoff for stunning looks
- With up to 24 hour long wear, just set and forget for stunning all day tattoo intense eyeshadow looks
- Creamy, pigmented waterproof eyeshadow formula in a variety of shades and finishes that does not fade or crease
- Available in a variety of matte, metallic, and shimmer eyeshadow finishes, there is a shade for every look
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow Leather Effect 98 Creamy Beige by Maybelline
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow Leather Effect 98 Creamy Beige
- 98 Creamy Beige
NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Proof It! Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer Face Makeup
- EYESHADOW PRIMER: Make any eyeshadow waterproof! With NYX Professional Makeup Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer. Smooth over lids before applying shadows & voila! Your eye makeup will stay in place no matter what the weather!
- DURABLE & WATERPROOF: This eyeshadow primer ensures max pigmentation while making any eyeshadow waterproof! Great for humid days, lounging at the beach or a long night out, your eye makeup will stand by you through anything with this amazing primer!
- EYE MAKEUP FOR THE PERFECT POP: Try our complete line of eye makeup including eyeshadow singles & professional palettes, false lashes, mascara, liquid eyeliner & eyebrow pencils & more.
- CRUELTY-FREE COSMETICS: We believe animals belong in our arms—not in a lab. All of our makeup is PETA certified cruelty-free. We don't test any of our products on animals.
- DISCOVER NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP: Try all of our professional makeup & beauty products today, from eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara & false lashes to lipstick, foundation, primer, blush, bronzer, brushes & more!
Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow, Painted Purple , 0.14 oz
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Leather 24Hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow, Chocolate Suede, 0.14 Oz. (Pack of 2)
Jolie Long-Wear Cream Shadow (Pinky Promise)
- Creamy, long-wearing shadow applies with ease and dries down to a smooth, demi-matte finish.
- Buildable coverage formula may be applied sheer for a natural look or built up for extra drama.
- Formula is cake & crease resistant.
- Paraben-free, Fragrance Free.
- Available in matte and satin finishes.
Tryst with Beauty Salons
"Beauty" has been synonymous with the feminine gender of the human race since times immemorial. People of various races around the globe have their own prescriptions of the perfect recipe.
From queens to the commons, all have made efforts to make themselves look more beautiful. Beauty in itself means differently to different people. For a few it is in the mind, for a few in the heart, for some in the colour of the skin, and to others it is the length of the tresses. The perceptions of beauty thus go endless. It varies with the culture and the traditions as well. For some, a fair-skinned lady would have an edge over a dark-skinned one while for others, the doings of a lady would score more against the skin colour. Someone said, '˜Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!' Thus goes another way to perceive this magnificence.
They say queen Cleopatra of Egypt was one of the most beautiful women in the world and she had her own secret beauty treatments. She is said to be known for her exquisite complexion. She used honey and milk to maintain it.
We also have the beauty pageants wherein ladies of different countries come and showcase their beauty or shall I call it beauty with brains?
In this mission even I am not left behind! Belonging to the gender more prone to beauty, I too have my own ideas and implement them in a regular manner. To say more about my interpretation of this splendor, I have it clearly segregated into two: External and Internal. In external graphical terms, beauty for me is more to do with the look and feel and the resultant confidence. I am not one of the advocates of cosmetic surgery to correct the supposed flaws in oneself. But I do believe strongly that one needs to maintain a certain level of cleanliness and hygiene and apply the techniques available to enhance our looks. For e.g. a smart hair cut boosts confidence in me. As the other aspect is concerned which is the internal aspect, I feel all women have it in their hearts. We have various roles to play in our lives, various relations to maintain and most of us do it very successfully. Hence, the feeling of '˜love' which we spread around the world in our different capacities makes us beautiful inside. And from clubbing the two comes my strength and a great degree which matters to me is how smart I look and behave.
Having said somewhat about beauty and its treatments, we all know that beauty salons have sprung up in almost all localities. Most women have their own specified salon and their beauty experts. I too had my own in my city. And most women would side by me when I say that losing your beauty expert for reasons umpteen causes a stinging pain in the heart! It reminds the loss of a close one never to meet again! The search for a similar or a better a one begins almost immediately. Among the most common beauty maintenance routine comes the shaping of the eyebrows and removing the upper-lip hair. And to mention it, this gives me a lot of confidence. I almost refuse to meet new people if this thing is not done. I also hesitate to go on parties as well! So this is always on my priority list.
I have had an opportunity to travel to some parts of the world other than my own country, India in the last one year. I visited the United States of America last year with my husband and the desert land of Qatar this year.
My husband hasn't had a close acquaintance with women prior to our marriage and thus did not know the intricacies of maintaining a beauty regimen!
When I was traveling to USA last year, at the back of mind the question was pricking throughout. I had to trace a nice beauty parlour and an authentic beauty expert whom I could allow to shoulder the responsibility of shaping my eyebrows! We reached our new home in White Plains in New York. Few days went by and then one day I decided to begin with the expedition. Being pretty tech-savvy, I decided to take the help of the internet-savvy American services. I was sure to find some good ones over there. As I began with my search, I was shocked to know that in this part of the world, they shaped eyebrows by waxing! Ouch I thought, how can someone wax the eyebrow? Several questions went through my mind. I tried to calm myself and continued my hunt. Then I landed up with the numbers of a few places, where threading is used to give the eyebrows the desired look! Ah! This was exactly what I was looking for! How happy I was! The air of the spring season suddenly started blowing in my heart. I then gathered the phone numbers and called them up. But to my utter disappointment, couldn't hit the bull's eye. However, about an hour later I received a call on my phone from one of the service providers.
By talking to the lady at the other end, it seemed all perfect! I was elated and took an appointment for the later part of the day! I called my husband who was in the office to give him the good news! But to my dismay, we landed up in an argument when he asked me to wait until he is back from the workplace. I realised that he still wasn't able to decipher the importance of the '˜treatment'. There was a lunch invitation the next day! I was going to meet new people and there were possibilities of the beauty shop closing down, if I waited for my husband to accompany me. My husband thought, what big deal is it if my eyebrows were not shaped and upper-lips not clean! Ultimately I convinced him though not amiably. I again took recourse to the internet-savvy Americans and used Google Maps to show me the way. The weather was awesome and cheer was in the air. But my anxiousness tagged along as I found my way to the destination. But the services offered, rendered me speechless. My eyebrows and upper-lips were in the right hands in this strange country! I went back to my apartment happy and gay. My husband shared my glee! I had paid some good amount of money. The currency converter in my mind did the calculation! Gosh I had paid so much! But it was worth it!
Coming to Doha, the capital city of Qatar, I knew I would have to resume my job of searching for a beauty store! We came here and after some days, my husband called me from the office to let me know that we had been invited to a dinner party! Oops I thought! My eyebrows and upper-lips need some sculpting! Being very new to this place, it was a difficult deal. But this time my hubby already gave me some buffer time as by now he knew how much it mattered to me. I contacted the services provided in my apartment, but alas the men's salon was open but the women's one closed! Then the lady in the reception came to my rescue and gave me a few numbers of the parlours nearby. I decided upon one and off I was in the car heading to my goal the anxiousness and apprehension tagging along. I was out in the daylight of this city for the first time since I came here because it was too hot to be out otherwise at this time of the day. I soon landed in the beauty treatment centre of a 5 star hotel. Yes, it was satisfaction guaranteed! I was happy with the services. And the currency converter started calculating again; I had invested a good deal for the re-engineering.
Later on I sought out a much easier option here at Doha and the beauty experts have now become very friendly to me.
Thus is the account of the beauty parlour hunts and as my husband takes me to new places across the globe I will have more to add up to my splendid adventures!