Best Sweat Defense Deodorant in 2023
Old Spice Deodorant Swagger Soft Solid, 3 Count
- Features a controlled scent release through the day and night, like one of those scent things you plug into the wall. Only this "plugs" into your armpits.
- Puts your odor on 24-hour lockdown.
- The manly scent causes people to assume you are an astronaut able to answer aerospace queries.
ZeroSweat Antiperspirant Deodorant | Clinical Strength Hyperhidrosis Treatment - Reduces Armpit Sweat,1 Count
- STOP EXCESSIVE SWEATING | Sweaty armpits have met their match. When even the "clinical strength" antiperspirants have failed, ZeroSweat will keep you DRY. Not for the average sweater. This stuff is powerful and will stop sweating in its tracks
- HOW IT WORKS | Our unique formula allows ZeroSweat to be absorbed into the sweat glands where it causes the glands to stop producing sweat and lasts for up to 7 days of protection. Typical antiperspirants only absorb sweat or reduce it.
- HIGHEST STRENGTH ANTIPERSPIRANT | ZeroSweat provides the highest strength antiperspirant without a perscription. Specifically designed to stop excessive sweating for over a week with one application. Confidence booster to give you your life back.
- REASONS TO LOVE ZEROSWEAT | Completely safe and FDA approved formula. Gives you clinical-strength protection and doesn't clog pores like other antiperspirants. Avoid costly procedures, surgeries or injections to stop your sweat.
- STOP UNDERARM STAINS | Control excessive sweating and eliminate embarrassment during big meetings or presentations. Also helps keep you looking cool on that first (or 101st) date. Stop yellow pit stained shirts.
Old Spice Anti-Perspirant 2.6 Ounce Stronger Swag Soft Solid (76ml) (2 Pack)
- 2 Pieces - 2.6 Ounce (76ml)
- Stronger And Longer Sweat Protection,
- Reduces Underarm Wetness
Old Spice Anti-Perspirant 2.6 Ounce Pure Sport+ Soft Solid (76ml) (3 Pack)
Old Spice Anti-Perspirant 2.6 Ounce Fresher Fiji Soft Solid (76ml) (3 Pack)
- Stronger and longer-lasting sweat protection vs. Red Zone anti-perspirant & deodorant
- Old Spice Sweat Defense extra-strong men's anti-perspirant & deodorant keeps you smelling extra manly
- The Hardest Working Collection brings together more odor-blocking, sweat-defending, and dirt-destroying power
- Fresher Fiji scent maroons your armpits on a tropical island paradise farther away and even more exotic than Fiji
- Legendary protection for legendary men
Old Spice, Sweat Defense, Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant, Pure Sport, 2.6-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 4)
- Provides maximum antiperspirant protection
- Click applicator lets you apply exactly as much as you need
- Scented like classic Old Spice
- For under-arm use only
- Please read all label information on delivery
Dove Men+Care Antiperspirant Deodorant, Stain Defense Clean, 2.7 oz, 4 count
- Anti-White Marks. Anti-Yellow Stains.
- Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes
- Keeps you fresh all day long.
- All-day fresh and airy fragrance with a clean feel
- 48h protection against sweat and body odor
- Alcohol free
Old Spice Wild Collection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant and Deodorant, Bearglove, 2.6 Oz, 2 count
- Bearglove: the fresh, confident scent that demands respect and then eats it
- for the commanding man
- Smell come to manhood
- Old spice bearglove invisible solid anti-perspirant and deodorant twin pack
- Packaging May Vary
Old Spice Antiperspirant and Deodorant for Men, Invisible Spray, Pure Sport, Lemon Lime Scent, 3.8 Oz (Pack of 12)
- For long-lasting sweat protection
- Pure Sport scent laughs at lesser sports scents from high atop a lemon-lime tree that was actually quite difficult to climb
- Goes on invisible
- Get 48-hour sweat and odor protection with one quick spray
- Start Fresh, Stay Unforsweatable
Old Spice Anti-Perspirant 2.6 Ounce Extra Fresh Soft Solid (76ml) (3 Pack)
- Stronger And Longer Sweat Protection,
- Reduces Underarm Wetness
Body Shop DeoDry Dry-Effect Deodorant Review
DeoDry Dry-Effect Deodorant by the Body Shop may not contain aluminum salts or paraben, but I found it ineffective as a deodorant.
I chose the "Cool and Zesty" scent in the stick version of the deodorant because it smelled fresh and citrus-y. It could also be worn by men, since it doesn't necessarily smell feminine or masculine. I still like the scent, but only when it's first applied. Maybe it's just a problem with my body chemistry, but the scent of this deodorant turns unpleasant after a few hours.
Some deodorants are ineffective after a while, but this one doesn't just stop working -- the fragrance actually changes on the body. I've tried taking the deodorant stick with me to see if re-applying would freshen the scent. This tactic is only minimally effective. 24-hour protection? Not for me.
I mostly use deodorant because I'm concerned about the effects of aluminum in antiperspirants. So when I saw the label's claim that it contains no aluminum salts, I had to check it out. The label also says the deodorant is paraben-free. I hadn't had much luck with my roll-on crystal deodorant, so I thought this might be a good alternative.
Unfortunately, my crystal roll-on deodorant works better than this one, and I'm not that excited about it either. The crystal rocks that you rub under your arms seem to be more effective, but they're kind of rough, unlike the Body Shop's DeoDry Deodorant. In fact, I'm able to apply it right after showering without discomfort, and I have sensitive skin. Yet another reason I wish this deodorant worked better.
The Body Shop doesn't test its products on animals, and this deodorant is formulated to reduce white marks on clothes. I will say that I didn't notice any marks inside my tops from this product.
Unfortunately, for all its good intentions, DeoDry Deodorant by the Body Shop just didn't work for me. I haven't even used it in warm weather, and I'm not a particularly active person, so I was especially surprised at its ineffectiveness. It's also relatively expensive at $8 for 1.9 ounces, which wouldn't be a problem if it worked well.
However, your mileage may vary. Everyone has different body chemistry, which is obvious when two people try on the same perfume and it smells different on both. This deodorant may be worth picking up on sale as a backup if you want to avoid aluminum and parabens.
The Body Shop has plenty of great products, and they tend to use a lot of Community Trade ingredients (including the aloe vera and alcohol in this deodorant). Like a lot of other deodorants that don't contain aluminum salts, though, this one just didn't do the trick.