10 Best Sunscreen For Oily And Sweaty Skin
Updated on: May 2023
Best Sunscreen For Oily And Sweaty Skin in 2023
Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery 85 g (1.7 times the normal product) Sunscreen SPF 50 + / PA ++++ã€Large capacityã€‘
Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray, Water-Resistant and Oil-Free, Broad Spectrum SPF 70+, 5 oz, 2 Pack
Aveeno Positively Mineral Sensitive Skin Daily Sunscreen Lotion for Face, Broad Spectrum SPF 50 with 100% Zinc Oxide, Lightweight & Non-Comedogenic Sheer Facial Sunscreen, Travel-Size, 2 fl. oz
- 2-fluid ounces of Aveeno Positively Mineral Sensitive Skin Face Sunscreen lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 to help protect facial skin from the sun's damaging UVA and UVB rays dries sheer on skin with a matte finish and layers invisibly under makeup
- Specially formulated for sensitive skin, this sheer mineral sunscreen is made with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide active ingredient, vitamin E, feverfew and nourishing oat
- Its lightweight, fast-absorbing formula is both sweat resistant and water resistant for up to 80 minutes and is designed to be gentle on the eyes and skin
- From a dermatologist-recommended brand, this zinc oxide sunscreen is free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates and dyes and is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores
- Its TSA-friendly travel size means you can easily take the daily facial sunscreen wherever you go. For best results, apply Aveeno Positively Mineral Sensitive Skin Sunscreen 15 minutes before sun exposure, and reapply at least every two hours.
Colorescience Brush-On Sunscreen, Sunforgettable Mineral Powder for Sensitive Skin, Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UVA/UVB Protection
- SPF 50 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB mineral sunscreen
- Non-chemical sunscreen active ingredients
- Mess- and grease-free powder format
- Apply on bare skin or directly over makeup
- Go-anywhere portability for easy reapplication throughout the day. The tube is BPA free
VANICREAM Sunscreen Sport Broad Spectrum SPF 35, 4 Oz (Pack of 2)
- Dermatologist Tested
- No PABA or oxybenzone
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Broad spectrum protection SPF 35
- Oil-free, Non-greasy, Odorless, Gluten-free
2 Pack of Loving Naturals 100% Natural Clear Body SPF 30+ Sunscreen Non-Nano Zinc Oxide UVA/UVB Face and Body Moisturizing Sun Cream for Sensitive, Oily or Severely Dry Skin - Anti-Aging 4.3 oz.
- 100% Natural/Organic Ingredients. With nourishing ingredients, our Leaping Bunny certified sunscreen will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and protected.
- Broad Spectrum Protection UVA/UVB SPF 30 coverage through a synergistic combination of naturally occurring non-nano zinc oxide and organic oils.
- Highly Rated for Safety by the EWG! No synthetic chemical sunscreens are ever used! Safe for babies, kids, adults and the entire family.
- Non-Nano, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Paraben and Phthalate Free, Gluten Free. Non-irritating and no harsh chemicals, sulfates, petrochemicals, phthalates, dyes or fragrances. Proudly Made in USA.
- Water Resistant up to 40 minutes.
Art of Sport Skin ArmorÂ SunscreenÂ Lotion, Waterproof, SPF 50 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection, Non-Stinging Formula, Oil-Free and Dry Finish, Approved to use in Hawaii, 5oz
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN: Hydrating, weightless sport sunscreen lotion powered by performance ingredients.
- UVA/UVB BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50: Moisturizing sunblock provides superior sun protection. Fragrance-free, oil-free, ultra-dry, and rubs in quickly.
- WATER RESISTANT: 80 min. of maximum water resistance in a formula approved to use in Hawaii and all U.S. states.
- BETTER FORMULA: Dermatologist tested. Made without oxybenzone, parabens, or alcohol.
- NON-STINGING: Formulated for maximum protection without irritating your eyes.
L'Oreal Paris Sublime Sun Sheer Protect SPF 30 Oil Spray, 5.0 Fluid Ounce
- Long lasting sunscreen oil spray with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection
- Enriched with vitamin E, argan oil, shea butter oil, grapeseed oil & sunflower oil
- Non-greasy feel, quickly absorbed into skin for a dry finish
- Ultra water and sweat resistant
- Net Wt. 5.0 oz.
jane iredale Powder-Me SPF Dry Sunscreen,Translucent
- It provides adjustable coverage and incredible radiance in a powder texture
- The complexion is perfectly even and natural with a satin finish, thanks to mother-of-pearl micro-particles and iridescent powders that accentuate its original radiance
- For all skin types
Sun Bum Original SPF 50 Sunscreen Face Lotion | Vegan and Reef Friendly (Octinoxate & Oxybenzone Free) Broad Spectrum Fragrance-Free Moisturizing UVA/UVB Sunscreen with Vitamin E , Yellow , 3 oz
- ORIGINAL SPF 50 FRAGRANCE-FREE SUNSCREEN FACE LOTION . This is the stuff we use every day. The sunscreen that started it all. We wanted a sunscreen to protect those who live and love in the sun, so we made it.
- MOISTURIZING SUN PROTECTION. Dermatologist and Sonny approved, this non-comedogenic sunscreen delivers UVA/UVB protection and is packed with Vitamin E. Our oil-free, water-resistant and reef friendly SPF 50 Face Lotion is great for all skin types.
- HOW TO USE. 15 minutes before sun exposure, apply liberally to all areas of the skin and avoid the eye area. For best results, reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Sonny’s Tip: Apply every 2 hours for maximum sun protection.
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN. The key to practicing safe sun is to protect and moisturize your skin. Our Original Sunscreen line is Hypoallergenic and Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Gluten, Cruelty and Paraben Free to ensure a fun day in the sun.
- TRUST THE BUM. What does that mean? It means trust us, the ones who live on the beach and need products that work on the most intense days in the sun. The simple truth is, when you make products to protect the ones you love, you make ‘em better.
The Best Sunscreens to Use on Toddler Skin
In choosing a sunscreen for toddlers, one thing to keep in mind is the Sun Protection Factor or SPF. The higher the SPF the more protection for your little one.
The Skin Cancer Foundation reports that at least ninety percent of all skin cancer is a direct result of excessive exposure to the sun. They go on to warn that one blistering sunburn in childhood can double a person's lifetime chances of developing skin cancer. They have given their Seal of Recommendation to several brands of sunscreens for children and babies. If used correctly, each one of the products listed should help protect your child from damaging ultra violet rays.
In choosing a sunscreen for toddlers, one thing to keep in mind is the SPF. SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor and is a way of comparing the amount of time it would take an unprotected person to turn red versus the amount of time it would take skin protected with sunscreen to burn. For example, if an unprotected toddler turns red in three minutes, in theory it will take three hours for him to burn using a sunscreen with an SPF of 45. Of course, most brands of sunscreens advise that you reapply at least every two hours and more often if your child has been swimming or perspiring. Some of these brands also advise applying the sunscreen at least one half hour before initial exposure to the sun.
The following is a review of six of the recommend brands on the Skin Cancer Foundation website:
1. Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion - This is a broad spectrum lotion meaning it will block both UVA and UVB rays. This brand comes in both SPF 45 and SPF 55. The label states that it is as mild as water to a baby's skin and helps to prevent moisture loss. It contains a patented Active Photo Barrier Complex with skin soothing oatmeal. It is designed for skin highly sensitive to sunburn and is non-greasy and waterproof.
2. Coppertone Water Babies Sunblock Lotion and Stick - Coppertone advertises that it is the number one brand recommended by pediatricians. The stick come in SPF 30 and is specially developed for ears, nose and face. The lotions range in SPF from 30 to 50. They are all waterproof and non-irritating to skin. The Water Babies brand , containing vitamin E and moisturisers was formulated for infant six months and older.
3. Disney Pals Sunblock by No-AD - The Disney Pals line comes in a variety of lotions, sprays and wipes ranging from SPF 30 to SPF 50. Each one of these products contains zinc oxide for broad spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays. In addition they contain aloe vera, cocoa butter and vitamin E to help keep skin soft. Disney Pals are also waterproof and non-irritating.
4. Jafra Baby Block - This product is a lightly scented, full spectrum sunscreen. It contains moisturisers and will not irritate the skin. This lotion is also water resistant and sweat proof. The SPF 45 Jafra Baby Block comes in a 1.7 oz size and is a good deal more expensive than the other brands reviewed.
5. Banana Boat Baby Tear Free Sunblock Lotion - Banana Boat makes many sunblock products for babies and toddlers. The tear free comes in SPF 30 and SPF 50. It's waterproof, hypoallergenic and fragrance free. It has been tested by both pediatricians and dermatologists. The label states that these products are as mild as water to the skin, sting free and tear free. The Banana Boat products also do not contain PABAs which are sometimes known to turn skin yellow and cause itching and irritation.
6. Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces and Tender Places - This line of products offers a wide range of items such as an SPF 50 stick for the face and ears. They claim to have less chemical sunscreens in their products, are PABA free and non-stinging. The waterproof eight ounce in 60 SPF comes with a convenient two ounce detachable travel size. The Sun Protection Factor of the Banana Boat products is the highest in baby care, ranging from 30 to 70.
Since all of these products are endorsed by the Skin Care Foundation, any one of them would be a safe way to protect your child from the harmful rays of the sun. Just be sure to choose an SPF of 15 of greater and do a skin test on the inside of your toddler's wrist to test for irritation. Also creams or lotions are less drying to the skin than gels or sprays. Plus, scented sunscreens might attract insects.
Finally, apply the lotion to your little one at least thirty minutes before going out in the sun and reapply at least every two hours, more often if he's been swimming.