Best Summer Sweatpants in 2022
Fruit of the Loom Men's Fleece Sweatpants, Black, Large
Champion Men's Authentic Open Bottom Jersey Pant, Large - Black
- Color: Black 6.1 oz & Material: 100% Cotton
- Cotton jersey pants with sports comfort waistband are perfect year-round warm-ups
- Internal quick cord waistband for adjustable fit
- Comfortable athletic fit; Handy side pockets
- C logo at left hip
Cherokee Men's Originals Cargo Scrubs Pant, Grey, X-Large
- Men's natural rise, drawstring waist pant with a functional zip fly
- Cargo Pocket, Pant Back Pocket, Slash Pockets
- Inseam: 31"
Rdruko Men's Quick Dry Outdoor Water-Resistant Quick Dry Workout Jogger Sweatpants with Pockets(Dark Grey, US M)
- Soft, breathable, lightweight, 4-way stretch fabric and comfortable tailored fit. Durable enough to do any sports and casual wear.
- Rdruko sports pants for men are made from the quick dry fabric designed to remove moisture from your body, provides lightweight comfort along with sweat absorption and drying capabilities.
- Full elastic waist with drawstring for an adjustable fit, allow pants to fit comfortably on any occasion.
- Rear camouflage design, add fashionable charm. Two zipper pockets in both sides are durable and big enough to securely hold your phones, cash and keys, etc.
- Prefect for running, fitness, walking, bodybuilding, hiking, gym, workout etc. Casual and fashion.
Champion Men's Double Dry Select Training Pant, Black, L
- X-Temp technology dries faster as your body heat rises
- Wicking for moisture management
- Elastic waistband with draw cord for a flexible fit
- Side pockets for storage
Unitop Men's Quick Drying Outdoor Walking Pants Gray-25 38-39 waist/34 Inseam
- Adjustable rise
- Partial elasticized waist and with 3 zipper pockets
- Outdoor pants with rear welt pockets and close-fitting telephone side pocket.
- Quick dry fabric, a little water-resistant, breathable, travel friendly.
- Washing: Machine/Hand wash cold, No bleach.
Champion Men's Jersey Jogger, Black, XX-Large
- Side pockets for storage
- Athletic fit for comfort
Hanes womens ComfortSoft EcoSmart Women's Petite Open Bottom Leg Sweatpants Slate Heather Large
- Open-bottom sweatpant featuring broad knit waistband
- No pockets. Low pill fabric
- 31" inseam
- Available in petite and regular lengths
Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Open Bottom Sweatpants with Pockets, Black, X-Large
- Medium-weight 9 oz fleece keeps in body heat so you can stay warm
- Dri-Power technology wicks sweat away, keeping you warm and dry
- Elastic waistband with inside quick cord, for an adjustable fit
- Generous side pockets to store all of your small essentials
- Inseams- S-30", M-31", L-32", XL-33", XXL-34", 3XL-35, 4XL-36"
Hanes Women's Mid Rise Cinch Bottom Fleece Sweatpant, Pale Pink, Medium
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester, 40% Cotton/60% Polyester depending on the color
- Wide, elastic waistband for a flexible fit
- Cinched leg opening
- 30" inseam
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free collar
The Fort Wayne Indiana Children's Zoo" the Place to Be for Summer Fun!
The Fort Wayne Children's zoo is the best place in the city to have fun with your children.
The zoo is set up brilliantly with four major areas to explore: The African Journey (opening this spring!), The Indonesian Rainforest, Australia, and the Indiana Farm. The layout of the zoo allows you the choice of visiting just one of these exhibits on a given day. Each area has it's own entrance, roughly spread out around a large duck pond in the center of the zoo.
The Indonesian Rainforest includes a carousel ride, an adorable father and son monkey duo, a Dairy Queen, tigers, and an explorer's hut. There's much to see and do. You can try out a hammock, look at butterflies under a microscope, and learn what the zoo is doing to help save the environment.
The Australian exhibit features an aquarium, a bat cave, another Dairy Queen, and a Kangaroo exhibit where you can truly get up close and personal with the kangaroos! Highlights include a tunnel where children can discover what it's like to be a wombat, a giant wall puzzle, a splash park, sharks and a mesmerizing tank full of jelly fish.
The third large exhibit at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo is the Indiana Farm. The farm includes a white farmhouse, a red barn and plenty of animals. Children can pet baby chicks, feed and brush the goats, and meet horses, bunnies and pigs.
The African Journey exhibit is not yet open. The former African exhibit has been completely torn down and rebuilt and the entire city eagerly anticipates the re-launch of the exhibit this coming spring.
The zoo also includes rides and smaller exhibits like penguins, walruses and alligators. Children can play in several splash ponds, feed the ducks and eat a snack while watching monkeys play on their island.
The zoo is a great value for a summer of family fun. For the cost of just two visits for a family of four, a season pass can be purchased allowing the entire family a summer of endless fun. The Fort Wayne's Children's Zoo is the best place to take your kids in the city and a great value as well!