Best Socks For Sweaty Feet Amazon in 2021
Dickies Men's Multi-Pack Dri-Tech Moisture Control Crew Socks, White (18 Pair), Shoe Size: 6-12
Saucony Men's Multi-Pack Bolt Performance Comfort Fit No-Show Socks, Gray (12 PaIr), Shoe Size: 8-12
- Run Dry Moisture Management Provides Superior Moisture Transport with our Ultra Wicking Fibers. So, Whether you're in the Gym or on the Road, your Feet Stay Fresh
- Airmesh Venting. Mesh Ventilation Construction Creates Maximum Airflow to Keep Your Feet Cool and Dry in any Running Conditions
- Targeted Arch Compression Engineered with Just the Right Amount of Compression to Keep your Arch Stabile and Secure. Our Arch Support System also Prevents Bunching and Helps Keep Your Sock From Slipping
- Cushioned Sole. Light Cushioning Provides Impact Protection without taking up too much Space inside your Shoes
Dickies Men's Dri-tech Moisture Control Quarter Socks Multipack, Black (6 Pack), Shoe Size: 6-12
- Soft, breathable moisture control fibers
- Arch compression support and stability
- Ventilation channels enhance air flow
- Comfortable full cushion foot
- Durable, reinforced heel and toe
Starter Women's 6-Pack Athletic No-Show Socks, Amazon Exclusive, Black, Medium (Shoe Size 5-9.5)
- Starter hangtag doubles as a sticker!
- This pack of six pairs of no-show socks features a cushioned footbed for arch support, ventilated panels at the top of the foot, and a reinforced toe for durability
- DRI-STAR wicks away moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Cushioned footbed enhances arch support and comfort
- Ribbed cuff keeps the sock in place
- Amazon Exclusive, Women's Activewear
Gold Toe Men's Big and Tall 656S Cotton Crew Athletic Sock Multi-Pack, Black -Pack of 6, Shoe Size: 12-16
- Made with USA Cotton
- AquaFX Moisture Control Keeps Feet Dry and Comfortable
- Reinforced Toe for Long Lasting Durability
- Full Cushioned Foot and Smooth Comfort Toe Seam
- Premium Super Soft Cotton with Stretch
Saucony Men's Multi-Pack Mesh Ventilating Comfort Fit Performance No-Show Socks, Grey Fashion (6 Pair), Shoe Size: 8-12
- Run Dry Moisture Management Provides Superior Moisture Transport with our Ultra Wicking Fibers. So, Whether you're in the Gym or on the Road, your Feet Stay Fresh.
- Airmesh Venting. Mesh Ventilation Construction Creates Maximum Airflow to Keep Your Feet Cool and Dry in any Running Conditions.
- Targeted Arch Compression Engineered with Just the Right Amount of Compression to Keep your Arch Stabile and Secure. Our Arch Support System also Prevents Bunching and Helps Keep Your Sock From Slipping.
- Cushioned Sole. Light Cushioning Provides Impact Protection without taking up too much Space inside your Shoes.
Thorlos Experia XCCU Thin Cushion Running Low Cut Socks, Black/Black, Medium
- The gold standard in light padded running socks for over a decade
- Experia delivers Thorlo quality, protection, and comfort in a light and thin padded sock
- Nylon covered LYCRA provides contoured aerodynamic glove like fit
- Ventilation panels for extra moisture control and breathability
- Thor-Wick COOL fibers in the ball and heel areas provide enhanced moisture management
- Lightweight achilles tendon pad protects against rubbing and chaffing
- Note: Experia sizing is unique. Please reference size chart for proper size
- No-Rub toe seam will not irritate your feet
Jefferies Socks Boys' Seamless-Toe Quarter Athletic Socks (Pack of 6), White/Grey, 5-6 1/2(Toddler)
- Super soft and comfortable sport socks for growing, active kids of all ages
- Smooth toe seam provides less irritation and bulk for sensitive toes and feet
- Half cushion foot for added support and impact protection
- Quarter ribbed stay-up top is extra comfortable around ankles
- Cotton rich blend provides optimal softness and durability
Carhartt Men's Force Performance Work Crew Socks (3/6 Packs), Charcoal Heather, Shoe Size: 6-12
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE: Lightweight, fully cushioned men’s crew work socks keep your feet cool and comfortable all day
- FAST-DRY TECHNOLOGY: Deliver superior sweat-wicking action to quickly transport sweat and keep your feet dry
- FIGHTS ODOR: Proprietary odor-neutralizing technology keeps your feet smelling fresh in any conditions
- BREATHABLE: Mesh cooling channels improve airflow and breathability; heel and toe reinforcement offer added protection in high-impact areas
- LEGENDARY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Proudly American made and built to last as long as your boots; machine washable; men’s crew athletic socks available in a range of colors
Under Armour Adult Resistor 3.0 Crew Socks, 6-Pairs, White/Graphite, Shoe Size: Mens 12-16
- Dynamic arch support helps reduce foot fatigue
- Half cushion construction
- Material wicks sweat and dries fast
- Anti-odor technology helps prevent odor in the sock
Create a Rice Sock
If you are like most households it seems like in every pair of socks the dryer seems to eat one and you are left with a basket of socks that are matchless.
What Does a Rice Sock Do?
The rice in the sock absorbs the heat from the microwave and dispenses it slowly, providing a long-lasting and renewable source of warmth for the user. The warmth can help to minimize the pain of sore muscles or relieve tension during labor.
A rice sock can also be used as a cold pack by placing the sock in the freezer for a few hours.
Rice socks are also used to treat on going pains associated with arthritis, lupus, and sports injuries.
Favorite tube sock
Thread and needle
Rice (NOT minute rice! it will not work and burn)
Make the Rice Sock
Gather your supplies. Use a clean sock.. Cut or tear a small corner of your bag of rice off. Pour rice into open tube sock. Use between 1.5 and 2 lbs. More for a firmer rice sock, less for a less firm sock. Don't pack it in tightly, but leave some room for the kernels to move around, so that it will more easily conform to the area to be treated. (How to Make a Rice Sock) Tie the end of the sock with yarn, ribbon or string to prevent rice from spilling out...or use the thread and needle and sew the end of the sock together so that the rice will not leak out. Heat in your microwave for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave...or chill in your freezer for 45 mintues for cool relief. Shake the rice sock to evenly distribute the heated or chilled rice. Apply the sock to the desired body part. Use to relieve pain or aid in relaxation.
* Do not use minute rice. (it may burn)
*A gray, black or brown tube sock will not show dirt as quickly.
*Some people enjoy using lavender, cinnamon sticks, lemon peels or other aromas in their socks. Simply add some prior to sealing the sock.
*Buck wheat, cherry pits, corn and other grains can also be used instead of rice.
*To use for physical therapy, just create a smaller rice sock and knead it slowly and gently with the affected hand. As time passes and the hand gets stronger, knead harder.
*An alternate way to make these, if you have more time, is to sew a little pouch (with or without a decorative design). These can be used for yourself, given as gifts, or even to sell if they are really good. (How to Make a Rice Sock)
*New rice will give off quite a bit of moisture when microwave and will smell strongly. The more your sock/beanbag is used and microwaved the less damp it will feel and the smell will gradually fade. (How to Make a Rice Sock)
*The foot of an old pair of pantyhose could be used as the inside layer of a two layer sock to keep the rice from migrating through a less tightly woven outer sock.
*A small pillow case or larger sock may be substituted if you want a pad that covers more area. Although the heating or cooling time may differ if you use a larger rice bag/sock.
*A rice sock also works well for comforting puppies who cry in the night. Warm it and put it in bed with the puppy. Be certain it's not too hot. (How to Make a Rice Sock) This also works wonders with newborn kittens or other animals such as baby chicks that just hatched.
*A small amount of Vick's Vaporub can create an aromatic and therapeutic aid that will help with colds or allergies. (How to Make a Rice Sock) But never use ths with young children. It may cause their fever to spike and Vick's may not be safe for all children to handle.
*To prevent fires, put a glass of water in the microwave with your rice sock when heating it.
* Never use anything metal to make your rice sock. Metal can overheat in your microwave, ruining your microwave. The hot metal may also cause burns to you or a loved one if overheated. Frozen metal objects may also stick to the skin.
NOTE: If the sock becomes dirty, you can throw it away and make a new one, or empty the contents into a clean sock and wash the dirty one. (How to Make a Rice Sock) Never throw a sock in your washer with the rice still inside. Your washer may get too hot for the rice and actually cook the rice.