10 Best Shoes For Sweaty Feet Men's
Updated on: May 2023
Best Shoes For Sweaty Feet Men's in 2023
Dickies Men's Multi-Pack Dri-Tech Moisture Control Crew Socks, White (18 Pair), Shoe Size: 6-12
- Soft Breathable Moisture Control Fibers
- Arch Compression Support and Stability
- Ventilation Channels Enhance Air Flow
- Durable Reinforced Heel and Toe
- Fabric content may vary by color
Saucony Men's Multi-Pack Bolt Performance Comfort Fit No-Show Socks, Gray (12 PaIr), Shoe Size: 8-12
- Run Dry Moisture Management Provides Superior Moisture Transport with our Ultra Wicking Fibers. So, Whether you're in the Gym or on the Road, your Feet Stay Fresh
- Airmesh Venting. Mesh Ventilation Construction Creates Maximum Airflow to Keep Your Feet Cool and Dry in any Running Conditions
- Targeted Arch Compression Engineered with Just the Right Amount of Compression to Keep your Arch Stabile and Secure. Our Arch Support System also Prevents Bunching and Helps Keep Your Sock From Slipping
- Cushioned Sole. Light Cushioning Provides Impact Protection without taking up too much Space inside your Shoes
Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Beluga, 9.5 M US
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out. Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability, 5mm lug depth
- Protective rubber toe cap, Breathable mesh lining
- Vibram TC5+ sole, 5mm lug depth
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Protective rubber toe cap
Skechers Performance Men's Go Walk 4 Incredible Walking Shoe, Charcoal, 9.5 M US
- Radically lightweight ; Tapering midfoot design for improved arch support ; Side S logo
- Bamboo lined footbed for odor control
Natural Shoe Deodorizer Powder & Foot Odor Eliminator - for Smelly Shoes, Body, Stinky Feet. Use for Jock Itch and Athletes Foot. FOOT SENSE (1 Pack)
- EXTRA STRENGTH, ALL NATURAL, FAST ACTING, LONG LASTING ODOR ELIMINATOR. Also Use on Dance Shoes, Hockey Skates, Gloves, Sports & Athletic Equipment.
- Contains Zinc Oxide, a natural skin protectant with known anti fungal properties. Eliminates Foot and Shoe Odor Naturally and helps control bacteria as well as fungus including Athletes Foot and Jock Itch!
- Large 100 Gram / 3.5 Oz. Size - 4 X Larger Than Products with Similar Active Ingredients and lower price. Lasts 4 Times Longer or Treats 4 Times as Many Shoes.
- Will It Work? For Really Bad Shoe Odor, We Suggest You Apply it Daily for 1 Week, Then Use As Needed. For Athletes Foot and Jock Itch, use with your favorite remedy to keep the area dry and clean.
- 100% No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee. Made in USA From 100% Natural Zinc Oxide and Other Botanical Ingredients.
Nunn Bush Men's Cameron Moccasin Toe Oxford with Comfort Gel, Black, 11
- CLASSIC STYLE: Made with premium materials to assure you the comfort level you expect in a well styled everyday casual shoe that will mold and move with the natural shape of your foot. The sole is lightweight rubber
- COMFORT: Soft tumbled leather uppers with cushioned EVA footbed and Comfort Gel heel insert. Padded tongue and collar with breathable mesh fabric linings provide additional comfort and cushioning.
- PERFECT FIT: Pamper your feet with this amazing casual walking shoe that is constructed with premium materials to provide the highest level fit integrity.
- OUTSOLE: Flexible rubber outsole for easy movement.
- VALUE: Nunn Bush is highly regarded as a premier footwear brand by providing the best value and style in fine men's footwear since 1912.
Merrell Men's Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe, Charcoal Grey, 9.5 2E US
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining. 5mm lug depth
- Vibram TC5+ sole
Elite Sportz Shoe Deodorizer and Foot Spray - No More Embarrassing Smelly Shoes or Stinky Feet with Our Very Popular Peppermint Foot Spray and Shoe Freshener - 4 OZ
- Our shoe deodorizer is not just a foot spray: it's also a moisturizer that goes to work controlling odors and promoting healthier feet
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA Our formulation includes 7 pure essential oils and 11 helpful herbs and botanicals.
- Also specially designed to moisturize and repair dry cracked feet: you’ll also notice an icy sensation as it soothes hydrates and cools sore tired aching feet
- We have sourced the highest quality natural ingredients available: no harsh chemicals: no aluminium: no parabens and 100% non toxic ingredients
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU, at Elite Sportz, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. All products from Elite Sportz Equipment come with a 1 year Warranty.
Dr. Scholl's Shoes Men's Harrington II Work Shoe, Black, 11.5 W US
- 100% leather
- Rubber sole
- Memory foam cool fit and anti-compression insole
Carpe Antiperspirant Foot Lotion, A Dermatologist-Recommended Solution to Stop Sweaty, Smelly feet, Helps Prevent blisters, Great for hyperhidrosis (Pack of Two)
- 👍EXTRA-EFFECTIVE: The #1 dermatologist-recommended OTC antiperspirant treatment for sweaty feet. Our clinically proven antiperspirant hand lotion was specifically designed to stop sweaty, smelly feet, and help manage the symptoms of plantar hyperhidrosis, or excessive foot sweat. Achieve zero sweat, restore confidence, and enjoy life with fresh, dry feet!
- 👌EASY TO USE: With a pea sized amount of Carpe Antiperspirant Lotion you can reduce sweat without side effects. Apply every night and morning for best results, and say goodbye to your sweaty, stinky feet.
- 🙏DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS: A 100% smooth, non-greasy, and non-irritating antiperspirant lotion made for the sweatiest feet, and includes natural eucalyptus oil and moisturizing ingredients that gently soothe the sole while avoiding greasiness with its quick-drying properties.
- 🙌INDEPENDENTLY TESTED AND PRAISED: As seen on Good Morning America, Carpe’s patent-pending formula has been independently tested for safety and efficacy, and proven to be a leading over-the-counter sweat treatment.
- 👊DON’T SWEAT IT: Lifetime 100% Money Back Guarantee - Always free from Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehydes, and Sulfates - Never tested on animals - Made proudly in the USA! **Packaging May Vary**
Rationing During World War II
During World War II, the citizens of the United States endured the rationing of many goods that we hold dear now, including certain foods (meat, coffee, sugar, processed goods, etc), gas and shoes. This article describes why and how rationing was implemented.
After the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, the government began to mobilize to join the fight in the Pacific and in Europe. As the country geared up for war, officials in the government realized that many common items, like tires, gas, shoes, coffee and sugar, would become scarce.
Wartime required a large quantity of manpower and natural resources. Manufacturing of household goods and vehicles came to a halt early in the war effort. Factories retooled to build airplanes and tanks. The government redirected material once used to make toasters and other common household items to military requirements.
Other items, like rubber and coffee, originated from islands in the Pacific. The moment war broke out in the Pacific, these items were almost impossible to get, thanks to the Japanese occupying certain islands and their sinking of many cargo ships heading towards the US. It didn't help that many of the same ships used to deliver items from overseas were reassigned to war duties. Gas rationing began not because of its short supply but to help regulate the wear-and-tear on tires and conserve rubber, though supplies of gas were limited in many areas of the US.
The federal government decided that these items required special handling to make sure everyone received an equal amount, no matter their income or status. President Roosevelt asked the Office of Price Administration (OPA), the same department that controlled product prices and rent, to oversee the rationing effort and control prices.
In turn, The OPA created local ration boards to control rationed goods in their surrounding area. A ration board's duty included handing out ration books for food, shoes and gasoline, investigating reports of fraud and doled out scarce items that were not covered by the ration book program, (e.g. tires, large household items, etc.). If a person needed an item that was on the ration list, like a new stove or a tire, they were required to report to the ration board, state his or her case and wait for the board to either approve or deny the request.
The public and government held the OPA under constant scrutiny throughout the war years. Though the public was unhappy about rationing, they considered it part of their war effort. The constant barrage of radio and print advertisements helped to remind people to do their part to "support the troops". The local ration boards did not escape the public scrutiny either. There were many complaints about ration boards being too stingy with the available goods. It didn't help that many times, neighbors would use the boards as a tool of revenge against another, pointing fingers and making accusations of fraud.
Many historians now believe that rationing was one of the greatest moral boosters of the war, allowing the "everyday man and woman" to do something to support their boys overseas. It's a common belief that the Allies would have lost the war without the extra supplies and resources that became available to the military through this program. To this day, the homefront effort is still looked upon as a prime example of the citizens of the United States being able to banding together and work as one to fight for peace.