Best Shoes For Sweaty Feet in 2023
Elite Sportz Shoe Deodorizer and Foot Spray - No More Embarrassing Smelly Shoes or Stinky Feet with Our Very Popular Peppermint Foot Spray and Shoe Freshener - 4 OZ
- Our shoe deodorizer is not just a foot spray: it's also a moisturizer that goes to work controlling odors and promoting healthier feet
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA Our formulation includes 7 pure essential oils and 11 helpful herbs and botanicals.
- Also specially designed to moisturize and repair dry cracked feet: you’ll also notice an icy sensation as it soothes hydrates and cools sore tired aching feet
- We have sourced the highest quality natural ingredients available: no harsh chemicals: no aluminium: no parabens and 100% non toxic ingredients
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU, at Elite Sportz, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. All products from Elite Sportz Equipment come with a 1 year Warranty.
Dickies Men's Multi-Pack Dri-Tech Moisture Control Crew Socks, White (18 Pair), Shoe Size: 6-12
- Soft Breathable Moisture Control Fibers
- Arch Compression Support and Stability
- Ventilation Channels Enhance Air Flow
- Durable Reinforced Heel and Toe
- Fabric content may vary by color
Carpe Antiperspirant Foot Lotion, A Dermatologist-Recommended Solution to Stop Sweaty, Smelly feet, Helps Prevent blisters, Great for hyperhidrosis
- 👍EXTRA-EFFECTIVE: The #1 dermatologist-recommended OTC antiperspirant treatment for sweaty feet. Our clinically proven antiperspirant hand lotion was specifically designed to stop sweaty, smelly feet, and help manage the symptoms of plantar hyperhidrosis, or excessive foot sweat. Achieve zero sweat, restore confidence, and enjoy life with fresh, dry feet!
- 👌EASY TO USE: With a pea sized amount of Carpe Antiperspirant Lotion you can reduce sweat without side effects. Apply every night and morning for best results, and say goodbye to your sweaty, stinky feet.
- 🙏DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS: A 100% smooth, non-greasy, and non-irritating antiperspirant lotion made for the sweatiest feet, and includes natural eucalyptus oil and moisturizing ingredients that gently soothe the sole while avoiding greasiness with its quick-drying properties.
- 🙌INDEPENDENTLY TESTED AND PRAISED: As seen on Good Morning America, Carpe’s patent-pending formula has been independently tested for safety and efficacy, and proven to be a leading over-the-counter sweat treatment.
- 👊DON’T SWEAT IT: Lifetime 100% Money Back Guarantee - Always free from Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehydes, and Sulfates - Never tested on animals - Made proudly in the USA! **Packaging May Vary**
ORIGINAL Cedar Wood Shoe Insoles: Natural sweaty feet solution, foot odor eliminator, athlete's foot treatment (1 Pair) cedar/red, US 7
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST FOOT ODOR- the cedar wood / cotton mix absorbs sweat and keeps your feet and shoes dry, fresh, and healthy (wear with or without socks)
- DEODORIZING - cedar wood essential oils effuse a natural and pleasant fragrance to stop and prevent foot odor and shoe odor
- 100% NATURAL - made from cedar wood and cotton (no chemicals, no artificial fragrances, not tested on animals, vegan)
- HIGHEST QUALITY - the very thin and flexible design makes these insoles very comfortable to wear, they easily mold to feet and shoes, handcrafted in Germany
- FOR EVERYBODY who wants to keep their shoes and feet dry, fresh and healthy all day; suitable to wear with all types of closed shoes; go sockless without causing shoe odor
Reebok Women's Princess Lite Classic Shoe, White, 8 W US
- Premium soft synthetic upper
- Low-cut design
- 3-D cushioned midsole
- Perforations on the side
- 3-D cushioned outsole
Natural Shoe Deodorizer Powder & Foot Odor Eliminator - for Smelly Shoes, Body, Stinky Feet. Use for Jock Itch and Athletes Foot. FOOT SENSE (1 Pack)
- EXTRA STRENGTH, ALL NATURAL, FAST ACTING, LONG LASTING ODOR ELIMINATOR. Also Use on Dance Shoes, Hockey Skates, Gloves, Sports & Athletic Equipment.
- Contains Zinc Oxide, a natural skin protectant with known anti fungal properties. Eliminates Foot and Shoe Odor Naturally and helps control bacteria as well as fungus including Athletes Foot and Jock Itch!
- Large 100 Gram / 3.5 Oz. Size - 4 X Larger Than Products with Similar Active Ingredients and lower price. Lasts 4 Times Longer or Treats 4 Times as Many Shoes.
- Will It Work? For Really Bad Shoe Odor, We Suggest You Apply it Daily for 1 Week, Then Use As Needed. For Athletes Foot and Jock Itch, use with your favorite remedy to keep the area dry and clean.
- 100% No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee. Made in USA From 100% Natural Zinc Oxide and Other Botanical Ingredients.
Pedag Summer Washable Summer Pure Cotton Terry Barefoot Insole, White, M15 EU 48
- SOCKLESS INSOLE: Made of pure cotton terry with padded latex for ultimate comfort
- PROMOTE AIR CIRCULATION: Grooved and perforated latex padding also helps keep Summer secure inside the shoe
- WASHABLE INSOLES: Keep feet and shoes fresh by handwashing with mild soap
- HAND MADE IN GERMANY
- Sockless insole made of pure cotton terry with padded latex for ultimate comfort
- Grooved and perforated latex promotes air circulation
- Keeps feet and shoes fresh
- Hand Washable and air dry
- Made in Germany
SweatBlock Antiperspirant Lotion for Sweaty Hands & Feet, Anti Sweat Lotion Hyperhidrosis Treatment for Hand and Foot Sweat Prevention
- STOP SWEATY HANDS | Hand antiperspirant perfect for hand hyperhidrosis and excessive hand sweating.
- STOP FOOT SWEAT & SMELLY FEET | Foot antiperspirant perfect for foot sweat prevention & odor reduction
- SHAKE HANDS WITH CONFIDENCE | SweatBlock antiperspirant for hands will stop sweat - shake and hold hands without worry. Only a pea sized amount needed to apply. Goes on as a lotion and then dries within minutes.
- SAFE, STRONG & PROVEN | FDA compliant. Hand sweat treatment and foot sweat cream made in USA
- LOVE IT, OR IT’S FREE | Don't sweat it, just contact us! 30-day money back "Sweat Block" guarantee.
Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot, Beluga, 9.5 M US
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out. Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability, 5mm lug depth
- Protective rubber toe cap, Breathable mesh lining
- Vibram TC5+ sole, 5mm lug depth
- Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ blended EVA contoured footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Protective rubber toe cap
Saucony Men's Multi-Pack Bolt Performance Comfort Fit No-Show Socks, Gray (12 PaIr), Shoe Size: 8-12
- Run Dry Moisture Management Provides Superior Moisture Transport with our Ultra Wicking Fibers. So, Whether you're in the Gym or on the Road, your Feet Stay Fresh
- Airmesh Venting. Mesh Ventilation Construction Creates Maximum Airflow to Keep Your Feet Cool and Dry in any Running Conditions
- Targeted Arch Compression Engineered with Just the Right Amount of Compression to Keep your Arch Stabile and Secure. Our Arch Support System also Prevents Bunching and Helps Keep Your Sock From Slipping
- Cushioned Sole. Light Cushioning Provides Impact Protection without taking up too much Space inside your Shoes
The 10 Best TV Shows About High School
School's back in session and for television fans it's time to reminisce about school-themed TV shows. From Mr. Kotter's "Sweathogs" to modern day freaks and geeks, here are the 10 best TV shows about school.
Room 222 (1969-1974). Set in a fictional Los Angeles high school, Walt Whitman High, this series was known for its timely subject matter. Room 222 was the classroom of black history teacher Pete Dixon (Lloyd Hanes). While early cancellation of the series was threatened because of low ratings, several Emmy award nominations for Room 222 kept it on the air. Room 222 starred Lloyd Hanes, Denise Nicholas, Michael Constantine and Karen Valentine.
Welcome Back Kotter (1975-1979). Up your nose with a rubber hose! Comedian Gabe Kaplan starred as a funny guy teacher who returns to his native Brooklyn, N.Y., to teach at his old high school, James Buchanan High. Because he can relate to his remedial students (he was one of them back in the day), Kotter forms a unique bond with his students, known as The Sweathogs. This series was a breakout hit for a relatively unknown young actor at the time, John Travolta.
The Facts of Life (1979-1988). This is one of the longest running school-themed television shows in history, although in later years it branched off into other themes. The Facts of Life was actually a spinoff of the popular comedy Diff'rent Strokes. Edna Garret (Charlotte Rae), who was the housekeeper on Strokes, takes a new job as a house mother at an all girl's boarding school, the Eastland School in Peekskill, NY. The main students on the show were played by Lisa Whelchel, Nancy McKeon, Kim Fields and Mindy Cohn. The show followed the cast through high school and into college, with the main characters eventually working together, running Mrs. Garret's bakery business and then later at a gift shop. The Facts of Life went through many cast changes during its 9 season run, but featured stars like Molly Ringwald, Cloris Leachman and George Clooney.
Square Pegs (1982-1983). Long before she made it big with Sex and the City, Sarah Jessica Parker starred as a gawky teen in this short-lived series. Set at the fictional Weemawee High School, Parker's character, Patty Green, and her sidekick Lauren Hutchinson (Amy Linker) tried hard to fit in at their high school. Square Pegs also starred Tracy Nelson (granddaughter of Ozzie) as a Valley-girl type and Jami Gertz as Weemawee's resident prep.
Fame (1982-1987). Based on the hit 1980 movie, this show centered on the lives of students at the fictional New York City High School for the Performing Arts. Choreographer Debbie Allen starred as one of the faculty members on the show. Other cast members included Lori Singer, Cynthia Gibb and Janet Jackson.
Head of the Class (1986-1991). This series centered around the lives of a class of academically gifted students at a Manhattan school called Monroe High School. Howard Hesseman (WKRP in Cincinnati) played history teacher Charlie Moore. Like many other high school themed shows, there was plenty of turnover in this cast too, but series regulars included Dan Frischman, Robin Givens, Khrystyne Haje and Rain Pryor.
Saved by the Bell (1989-1993). Set at a fictional California high school, Bayside High School, this show followed the escapades of students and faculty, most notably the school's principal, Mr. Belding (Dennis Haskins). It was an extremely popular Saturday morning show when it originally aired and the series lives in infamy in syndication to this day. The show starred Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Tiffani Amber Thiessen, Elizabeth Berkley, Lark Voorhies, Mario Lopez and Dustin Diamond (who could forget Screech?) and it spawned off into a college edition (Saved By the Bell: the College Years). Nostalgic fans are looking forward to a Saved by the Bell reunion, which will no doubt make us all feel old.
Freaks and Geeks (1999-2000). Another short lived series that developed a devoted fan following, this show was set in 1980 at a suburban Detroit school, William McKinley High. Brother and sister Lindsay and Sam Weir (Linda Cardellini and John Francis Daley) had a variety of high school friends-some of them freaky and some of them geeky. The series produced only 18 episodes and was canceled by NBC after 12 had aired. Later, the Fox Family Channel picked up the show and ran it in syndication. The complete 18-epiosde serried is available on DVD.
Zoey 101 (2005-2020). Jamie Lyn Spears starred in this Nickelodeon series about a teen girl who attends a formerly all-boys boarding school, Pacific Coast Academy. Positive buzz for the series made Spears a star in her own right, not just because she's Britney's sister. But while she was charming in her role as Zoey, the series came to a halt when 16-year-old Spears became pregnant in real life.
High School Musical (2020). This didn't start out as a television series, but it was a Disney made-for-TV movie. Starring Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens as the infamous "Troy and Gabriella", this movie series is about students at a New Mexico school, East High, who audition for the school musical. The success of the original TV movie paved the way for parts 2 and 3 (which was released as a big screen movie) and part 4 is on the way, set for a 2020 debut on Disney. The High School Musical franchise has spawned off a ton of memorabilia and marketing merchandise. Ask any 7 to 11 year old girl about it.