Best Quality Sweatshirts in 2022
Hanes Men's Ultimate Heavyweight Fleece Sweatshirt, Black, Medium
Hanes Men's Ecosmart Fleece Sweatshirt, Deep Forest, Medium
- Made with a portion of recycled polyester
- Patented low-pill fabric
- Lay flat collar keeps its shape wash after wash
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free label
Amazon Essentials Men's Long-Sleeve Crewneck Fleece Sweatshirt, Black, XX-Large
- Made in China
- This soft terry cotton crewneck sweatshirt is a go-to layer for workouts and lounging
- Printed tag
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size Medium
Champion Men's Powerblend Fleece Pullover Sweatshirt_Granite Heather_L
- Body: 50% Cotton/50% polyester
- rib: 49% cotton/49% polyester/2% spandex
- half moon: solid: 100% cotton
- granite: 50% cotton/50% polyester
- oxford: 90% cotton/10% black polyester
Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Fleece Sweatshirt, Gold, XX-Large
- Russell Athletic, the pioneer, inventor and created of the Sweatshirt
- Medium-weight 9 oz fleece keeps in body heat so you can stay warm
- Dri-Power technology wicks sweat away, keeping you warm and dry
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs provide a comfortable, secure fit
- V-notch at the crew neck adds modern detail to this timeless athletic staple
Hanes Men's Pullover EcoSmart Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt, Safety Green, X Large
- Cozy 7.8-ounce fleece made with up to 5 percent polyester created from recycled plastic
- Pill-resistant fabric with high-stitch density for durability
- Cozy hood with dyed-to-match adjustable draw cord
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs, split kangaroo pocket
Gildan G125 DryBlend Adult Hooded Sweatshirt, Safety Orange, Large
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- DryBlend wicking performance
- Safety (Green & Orange) are ANSI/ISEA 107 High Visibility Standards compliant
- fully cover seamed
- pill-resistant air jet yarn
LIFEGUARD Officially Licensed First Quality Pullover Hoodie Sweatshirt Apparel Unisex for Men Women (Medium) Red
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: your satisfaction is our priority. In the unlikely event that Beach Shop USA doesn't meet all of your needs, we'll refund you the full price «No Questions Asked» Feel free to try out our hoodie and see for yourself the amazing quality or grab the opportunity for an amazing and practical gift! It's completely risk-free!
- PERFECT GIFT: for any occasion. This amazing lifeguard red hoodie will be the best gift for people who love the LIFEGUARD brand or just want to have a great quality hoodie. Printed the cross on front. Ideal for Prime Deal Day, Christmas, Birthday, Party, Travel you can wear it anywhere.
- ALL SEASONS: this hoodie can be worn in any season whether it is autumn/fall, summer, winter or spring.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT: Ultra Comfort blended materials made with 80% Cotton 20% polyester, machine wash cold only. After every wash, hoodie looks like new and print does not come off. Please be sure to use cold water.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Item must arrive with Hologram sticker and hang tag! Beach Shop USA prides itself on meeting strict customer satisfaction; our hoodie is perfectly safe to wear and will keep you comfortable all day!
Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital Sweatshirt Sweater Crew Neck Pullover - Premium Quality (Medium, Navy Blue)
- Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital Sweatshirt - Super Awesome and High Quality - Printed in the USA
- Super Comfy and High Quality - 50/50 Blend
- Unisex Fit (Typically Runs Large for Women)
- Holds up wash after wash
- WARNING: NuffSaid Brand SOLD ONLY By Authorized Seller POWERDEALZ - Anyone else is unauthorized and is not selling the same item
Gildan 18000 - Classic Fit Adult Crewneck Sweatshirt Heavy Blend - First Quality - Safety Orange - Medium
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- pill-resistant air jet yarn
- double-needle stitching throughout
- set-in sleeves
- 1x1 ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband with spandex
Hand-Painted Sweatshirts: The Perfect Customized Holiday-Gift Idea
Everyone loves putting on a comfortable sweatshirt! It's a great gift, but you can make it even better when you take it a step further. Here are some ideas on how to customize a sweatshirt to make it special.
Sweatshirts are warm and cozy casual-wear. Everyone loves putting on a comfortable sweatshirt! It doesn't matter if you're going to be working in the yard, hiking, or just plain bumming around; a sweatshirt fits the bill. It's a great gift, but you can make it even better when you take it a step further.
When it's the thought that counts, it's time to put on your thinking cap. So, here are some ideas on how to customize a sweatshirt to make it special:
Write the person's name on the sweatshirt. This goes over especially well with the under 10 crowd. They like to have things that have their names on them. Choose a sweatshirt for your special little one that's his or her favorite color and paint his/her name on it in another favorite color, or multi-colors. The paint comes in flat or glitter tones, so use something that "fits" your little one's personality.
This idea also works for adults, as well. Especially for those who have nicknames or uncommon given names. It's likely that they've never had anything with their name on it. After missing out on the bicycle license plates and custom pencils as children, they would be delighted to finally have something with their own name on it!
Turn it into a fun family gift by making one for each member of the family. Use the same color sweatshirt (like white) for everyone and then use each person's favorite color for the name. It's sure to put smiles on their faces! You may want to take a family picture with everyone wearing their sweatshirts, creating a sentimental memento for years to come.
Acknowledge an accomplishment. If you're proud of your son for his academic achievement, make one that says, "Honor Roll Kid". Or if Grandma's known for her terrific pancakes, create something that says, "Best Pancake Maker"! Think about your friends' hobbies: you could make one that reads, "Card Club Champion" for the guy who takes the pot (almost) every time you play.
From the whole group. This is a sure way to make a loved one feel special. If the gift is for your husband (for example), start with "#1 Dad" and then let your kids "sign" their names on it. This idea also works for Grandpa, Grandma, teacher, school bus driver, babysitter, etc. Talk about special! It's the acknowledgment, the time spent on it, and the sentimental value that will make this gift memorable.
Just for fun. Make the sweatshirts for a laugh. For instance, if you have a co-worker who overuses a word, like 'fabulous', give him/her a "Fabulous" sweatshirt in glitter! Or put your friend or relatives "prized possession" in print with a " '76 Monte Carlo" sweatshirt. If you have a friend who uses a unique e-mail name, like "Six kids, three cats", make a sweatshirt for her- she'll love it!
The possibilities are endless! I'm sure that there's someone special in your life that you'd love to give a special gift to, and there isn't a pre-made gift that reflects that. Use one of the ideas above, or draw off your own creativity, and you'll surely present the perfect custom gift!
Cost. I can't talk about an inexpensive and thoughtful gift without mentioning the cost. As costs of gifts go, this is relatively inexpensive. Craft stores (ACMoore, Michael's) often have adult size sweatshirts on sale for $6.99 (regular price $9.99). Even if they're not on sale, you can still use the 40% off coupon (found in the Sunday flyer), and get one for $6.99. Very reasonable for clothing- and the children's sizes cost even less. There is special paint for clothes. It comes in all colors, flat or glitter, and costs anywhere from $3.29 to $2.99 per tube. The tubes lasts a surprisingly long time. You'll find that anything else you need is probably lying around the house already (wax paper, pins, exacto knife).
Degree of difficulty. It's easier than you think! (I'm not artistic, and I can do it.) If you'd like specific instructions on how to go about making a hand-painted sweatshirt, please read an article of mine titled, "How To Make a Hand-painted Sweatshirt".
Editor's note: I wish that I had a digital camera so that I could post some of the sweatshirts that I've made. Maybe if Santa brings me a camera I'll have pictures before the New Year!