Best Pole Grip For Sweaty Hands in 2022
Dry Hands "The Ultimate Gripping Solution" All-Sport Topical Lotion- 1 Ounce
iTAC2 Level 4 (Extra Strength) Total Absolute Control Dance Pole Fitness Sports Grip 20gm
- Highly recommended for all pole dancers
- iTac2 – The Choice of Champions
- iTAC2 Level 4 is now (Extra Strength)
- Better control and accuracy
Dry Hands "The Ultimate Gripping Solution" All-Sport Topical Lotion- 2 Ounce
- Alleviates grip problems caused by perspiration or rain
- Repels water to keep your hands dry without feeling sticky or greasy
- Leaves behind no powdery residue
- Provides protection for hot, humid, rainy, or damp conditions
- Gives you the confidence of a glove with the natural touch of your bare hand
Cramer Firm Grip, Anti-Slip Grip Enhancer for Sweaty Hands & Activities Like Football, Tennis, Golf, Weightlifting, Pole Fitness & Gymnastics, Spray or Powder, 4 Ounce
- Rosin based formula improves grip during sweaty activities without the need for pore-blocking antiperspirant ingredients, portable powder comes in 4 ounce plastic shaker
- Wood rosin based formula improves grip when sweaty without the overly-sticky feeling
- Portable solution for football, golf, tennis, racquetball, squash, table tennis, gymnastics, weight lifting and other indoor or outdoor activities
- Hold clothing and bikini bottoms in place during pageants and bodybuilding competitions, great accessory for pole fitness, aerial silks
TOURNA Grip Rx Instant Grip Enhancer Solution for All Sports
- Dries sweaty hands quickly
- Comes out as a liquid, dries quickly to a light powder to give you a secure grip
- Patented formula
- Made in the USA
- Easy to use applicator
Dry Hands 2oz Ultimate Gripping Solution Golf/Sports 3-Pack
2Toms GripShield - Grip Enhancer, Keeps Hands Dry, 1.50 Ounce (1 Bottle)
- Quickly Dry Hands and create a moisture barrier to improve grip and enhance performance
- Use 2Toms GripShield for any sport or activity in which a firm, dry grip is essential
- Leaves no powdery mess and no sticky residue
- Improve your grip during physical activity, for hot, humid conditions
- Provides a natural and comfortable grip, long lasting, and made in USA
iTAC2 Pole Dance Grip Extra Strength 45 Grams
- Itac2 Itac2 Pole Dance Grip Extra Strength
Tite Grip II All-Sport Topical Antiperspirant Hand Lotion/Non-Slip Grip Enhancement
- Moisture will be drawn from your hands
- Your hands will become temporarily Sticky
- Your hands will become dry and stay dry
- Topical hand cream, keeps hands from sweating for 4-6 hours.
- No sticky residue. Can be used while wearing a glove for the ultimate non-slip grip.
- A great way to keep your hands dry in humid conditions.
- Leaves no chalky residue.
- Can be used anytime or situation dry hands are needed.
Tite Grip I and Tite Grip II for hands and feet that sweat
- Topical hand cream goes on clear and won't stain
- Antiperspirant hand lotion ideal for golf, tennis,bowling, pole fitness
- Non-sticky; even works when worn under sports glove
- Used in the gym, pole fitness and mounataineering
- Each application lasts from 4 to 6 hours
Staying Fresh and Dry
Chasing after a three-year-old is hard work, which sometimes means getting a bit sweaty. Finding the best deodorant to help me stay fresh and dry is high on my mommy-care list.
Things are always a bit crazy at our house. With a just-turned three-year-old, my work, a house that constantly needs cleaning, cats, and a busy husband that has his own long work days, I can't seem to get myself together half the time. I'm lucky if I get to take a shower daily, which usually involves some sort of half shower with the tot or leaving the shower curtain open so I can see her while showering (which always results in a mega-water mess). And, my daughter's three.
There's not a lot of down time.
The other day we had been rushing around taking care of errands when I realized I was no longer as "fresh" as I'd like to be -- and I was rockin' some monster sweat stains. I dug around in the car for anything to change into, and ended up cranking the air conditioning on high and holding up the arms for a quick pit-dry. But I was still a bit smelly.
So, yeah, I walked around the grocery store with my arms plastered to my sides totally afraid of running into anyone, which would potentially result in lifting my arms and waving or (gasp) hugging.
When I got the chance to check out Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant for Sensitive Skin, I busted open the box eager to give it a go. But, right before I slathered some on, took a moment to check out the directions. This is a special blend of goodness from Secret and it works best when applied at night.
I held off until I went to bed, and, after washing my face and brushing the teeth, rolled some on.
The next morning I showered as usual (with the tot) and went about my day. Since having my daughter, it seems my body has been a bit sweatier. I guess it's my hormones still figuring stuff out, but some days I sweat even while cold - and while wearing a big sweater. There's nothing more embarrassing than taking off a cute and cozy sweater only to reveal big sweat stains - especially as a mommy trying to keep things together. So I was eager to check the pits and see how things went through out the day.
And, a day it was. Between doing some shoe shopping with the tot (and a bit of clothes shopping for myself) hitting the grocery store and catching up on laundry, I stayed nice and dry and also wonderfully fresh smelling. What's great is this deodorant isn't scented, so you aren't coated in a fake ick smell - just fresh.
Sure, it's a bit strange to be slathering on deodorant at night, but when something works, it works, right? All I know is that putting on my deodorant at night has become a regular part of my nighttime routine.
*I was provided with a free sample of Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant for Sensitive Skin for this review. I was also paid for my participation, but that sure didn't stop me from telling it like it is.