Best Nightgown For Night Sweats in 2022
GYS Women's Short Sleeve Nightshirt V Neck Bamboo Nightgown, Medium, Taro Purple
GYS Womens Bamboo Nightgown Sleeveless Soft Nightdress, Large, Peach Pink
- Better sleepwear for those who sleep hot or suffering from hot flushes
- Ultra soft, comfy, and breathable nightshirt for bedtime
- Front/back symmetrical Stretchy Satin V neck
- Knee-length sleep shirt. It also can be worn as an under dress
- More than 10 colors for choice, excellent pajama gift for all ladies
Wicking Jennifer Nightgown for Night Sweats and HOT Flashes- (Large, 12-14, Black)
- Wicks away heat and moisture
- Quick Drying- 4 times faster than cotton
- Super Soft & Lightweight...Feels like cotton!
- Perfect For Travel
- Stays Fresh with Antibacterial feature
Karen Neuburger Women's 3/4 Sleeve Nightgown Pajama Sleepshirt Pj, Floral Festival Fuchsia, M
- Nightgown in our signature extra soft brushed interlock fabric
- With a perfect length, 3/4 sleeves and a loose fit, this is a modest, yet adorable nightgown with feminine contours that flatter any figure. Colorful patterns and delicate accents add a touch of elegance that makes this sleep dress simply adorable
- Our nightdresses are designed to promote maximum airflow to keep those uncomfortable night sweats at bay
- It's the comfiest-and chicest-way to get your eight hours of sleep
- 3/4 sleeves
GYS Women's Racerback Bamboo Nightgown, Heather Grey, Small
- Regardless of night sweats, stay dry all night long in this bamboo nightie
- Stylish design with a scoop neck, racerback, dropped armhole and curved hem
- We make this sleep shirt not only for bedtime, but all of your lounge time
- Dry faster than cotton/poly, better choice for travel
- Machine washable. Imported from China
LazyCozy Women's Bamboo Nightgown Sleeveless Nightshirt Soft Sleepwear, Wine, Medium
- This sleepwear lingerie featuring satin V-neck and freely arm holes, which will allows you more freedom when rolling over in bed at night
- This nightshirt with the bamboo viscose material, cool and breathable, and it will help to keep away sweats from your body and allowed you have a good rest.
- The neckline is delicately finished with a silky feeling enough, comfy and versatile, as a slip under your clothes or wear to bed as a nightie.
- Fit: S =4/6 M= 8/10 L=12/14 XL=16/18
- Machine washable. Line dry and cold water wash recommended
Ekouaer Short Sleeve Nightgown Sleep Dress Women Sleepshirt Ruffle Navy Blue XXL
- 【SUPERIOR QUALITY 】: High-end Modal. Skin-friendly and moisture wicking. Ultra soft and comfy for you to enjoy restful and sweat-free nights.
- 【LOUNGE IN COMFORT】: Ruffled seams at the neckline, sleeves and hem, O neck, short sleeve, thigh length, solid color/ plain, casual relaxed loose fit style.
- 【VERSATILE OCCASIONS】: This is not an ordinary women’s nightwear sleep dress. Soft and light fabric makes it breathable and comfy. For a superior quality life, this ultra-soft womens sleeping nighties is absolutely a good choice.
- 【SATISFACTION PRIORITY】: If you have any problem with your soft night shirt dress, rest assured that we will do everything we can to make it right.
- 【SIZE ATTENTION】: Please check our size information and confirm the type carefully before ordering.
Women's Bamboo Viscose Nightgown - Luxury Sleepwear by Texere (Romanciful, Capri Breeze, Small) Luxury Loungewear for Her TX-WB041-001-CBRZ-R-S
- Texere bamboo jersey nightgown is exclusively fulfilled by Amazon. Buy ONLY when indicated as being shipped by Amazon (SKU: TX-WB041-001)
- Twisted bodice enhanced by a gently pleated drape giving a shirred effect. Features adjustable self-fabric straps with durable antique silver metal sliders at the back
- This stylish little sleeveless gown is perfect for comfortable sleep, but also can be your primary dress layer over leggings for a sleep-to-street urban look, or worn as part of a multi-layered, accessorized fashion statement
- Bamboo plant grows naturally and has very low water footprint
- Easy-launder nightgown - machine wash in cold water. Remove promptly from dryer to prevent wrinkles. Imported
Avidlove Sexy Sleepwear for Women Tank Nightgown Chemise Racerback Sleeveless Sleep Dress Black
- Sleeveless nightgown is made from 95%Cotton and 5%Spendex, feels great on the skin and also makes for supremely comfy loungewear
- Modal nightie with racerback design to promote maximum airflow to keep those uncomfortable night sweats at bay, help you stay cool all night long
- Women tank sleep dress with perfectly-lined hems keep you looking cute as lounge wear, night wear, or casual wear at home and outside
- chemise nightgowns with loose fit style ,Whether you are plus size, petite, or somewhere in between, you will find the perfect-fitting sleep dress from our size chart
- Sleepwear is one of those warm familiar timeless products, makes it as the perfect gift for your mom, lover, friends on Christams, New Year, Wedding Night, Valentines day or their birthday
Women's Camilla Night Sweat Relief Nightgown Sleepwear Moisture Control Sleepshirt (Marlin, Small)
- FABRIC COMPOSITION: 61% Cotton, 34% Polyester, 5% Spandex. This sleepshirt uses the most innovative moisture management technology possible for naturally-blended and luxuriously soft fabrics aimed at providing ultimate wearing comfort.
- CASUAL & COMFORTABLE - This feminine, flirty and flattering lace edged sleep shirt with thin straps and A-line fit is the ultimate in casual comfort. The fit and flare silhouette is ultra slimming and has a built-in shelf bra.
- PROVEN MOISTURE AND ODOUR CONTROL: This women's sleepshirt features Lusome's exclusive Xirotex fabric blend which provides women with revolutionary moisture management with ultimate comfort. This rapid moisture moving technology accelerates evaporation, eliminating moisture, odour and bacteria from the skin's surface ensuring a dry and comfortable sleep.
- INDEPENDENTLY TESTED AND FEATURED INTERNATIONALLY: Independent lab tests have proven that Lusome's revolutionary fabric tecnhology - Xirotex is 10 times more effective at eliminating perspiration and bacteria than its nearest moisture-wicking competitor. Lusome has also been featured in a number of international magazines, including Oprah magazine. Proven to eliminate night sweats with a tagless finish and an ultimate relaxed feel.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? Womens long sleeve nightgown. To see our entire collection of night sweat relief sleepwear, please search on Amazon for "Lusome".
My Experience with Hot Flashes
Hot flashes affect many women at many different ages, but especially around the time of menopause or right before menopause. These fiery flashes are a cause for great discomfort.
Then one day it happened. I got what I perceived to be a hot flash. My body, from the inside out, started warming up. I warmed and warmed until my face was all red. But after about two minutes, it went away and I went back to normal. Well, that wasn't so bad. I lived through it. No need to complain to anyone. Just like I thought, it just wasn't that big of a deal.
But then things went bad. For about the last 5 months, I have been having hot flashes so severe and so frequently that I dread them. Maybe it's payback for all the years that I had no sympathy for women who had hot flashes. Let start with daytime. I get a hot flash approximately every 15-30 minutes. I recognize it the second it starts. I feel it deep inside me and it quickly spreads to every single part of my body. I type on a computer a lot, and when I'm having a hot flash the tips of my fingers get wet from sweat and slip off the keys. Every part of me sweats. I feel as though I'm standing in front of a blazing fire, way to close. One way to describe it is as though I am sitting in a sauna and being overcooked. Most times I throw off whatever blouse I'm wearing in an attempt to cool down. Then within 3-5 minutes it goes away and I get very cold, then gradually return to normal. Then I'm good for another 15-30 minutes before it happens again. Day after day after week after month. I hear these can go on for years, but I choose not to believe it because I don't think I could deal with these that long.
Then at night if I'm awake in bed reading or watching TV, it's the same 15-30 minute hell fire scenario. The covers are on, then I throw then off, pull them back on, and so on. When I finally do fall asleep, at least I get some relief. I usually only wake up about 2 times a night covered in sweat from the fiery heat that fills my body. So every night in the middle of the night about 2 times I have a choice, change my sheets or lay back down in them wet. Talk about sleep deprivation.
So my apologies to all those poor women over the years that I brushed off as just complainers. I do not complain to my children about my hot flashes for fear they would have the same reaction I had when I was younger. I believe they should change the name from "hot flashes" to "burning flashes".