10 Best Mens Sweatpants
Updated on: March 2023
Best Mens Sweatpants in 2023
Champion Men's Closed Bottom Light Weight Jersey Sweatpant, Granite Heather, Large
- Lightweight, comfortable cotton jersey fabric; Handy side pockets
- Athletic fit for comfort
- Relaxed elastic bottom band
Hanes mens EcoSmart Fleece Sweatpant with Pocket black L
- 50 percent cotton/50 percent polyester fleece, with up to 5 percent made from recycled plastic bottles
- Convenient side seam pockets
- Inside draw cord for secure fit
- Open hem pant legs for a relaxed look
- Machine wash cold with like colors; non chlorine bleach when needed; tumble dry medium
Under Armour Men's Rival Fleece Pants, Black (001)/Black, Large
- Ultra soft, 230g cotton blend fleece
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Encased elastic waistband with external drawcord
- Open hand pockets with right side internal phone pocket
- Straight leg fit
Champion Men's Powerblend Retro Fleece Jogger Pant, Black, Small
- Retro inspired jogger sweatpant featuring elastic waistband and tapered leg with cinched cuffs; Cotton/polyester blend for reduced pilling and shrinkage
- Side pockets
- Bartacked onseam pockets
Fruit of the Loom Men's Fleece Sweatpants, Charcoal Heather, Large
Champion Men's Authentic Open Bottom Jersey Pant, Large - Black
- Color: Black 6.1 oz & Material: 100% Cotton
- Cotton jersey pants with sports comfort waistband are perfect year-round warm-ups
- Internal quick cord waistband for adjustable fit
- Comfortable athletic fit; Handy side pockets
- C logo at left hip
Hanes Men's Jogger Sweatpant with Pockets, Navy, X Large
- Midweight, 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece provides warmth without the weight
- Made with up to 5% polyester from recycled plastic bottles
- 2. 75" cuffs at bottom leg opening
- Waistband with adjustable outside drawcord
- Handy side pockets and back pocket
Hanes Men's EcoSmart Fleece Sweatpant, Charcoal Heather, X Large
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester fleece, with up to 5% made from recycled plastic bottles
- Inside draw cord for secure fit
- Cinched cuffs for athletic fit
- Machine wash cold with like colors; non chlorine bleach when needed; Tumble dry medium
Southpole Men's Active Basic Jogger Fleece Pants, Heather Charcoal, X-Large
- SP active is an active sports line of Southpole
- Adjustable waist cord for comfort
- Ribbed ankle
- Big and Tall Available
ProGo Men's Joggers Sweatpants Basic Fleece Marled Jogger Pant Elastic Waist (X-Large, Marled Navy)
Avatar 3D and 3D TV
Technology is becoming three dimensional. Are you ready to experience 3-D in your home?
Avatar 3D is not just a movie; it is an experience.
Normally, even in movie theaters, I become so distracted by my own mind that I find it difficult to concentrate on the movie. But that didn't happen with Avatar 3D.
I became so immersed in every aspect of Avatar 3D, I thought of nothing else throughout the two hours and forty minutes it took for the movie to end. Not only did I become completely engrossed in Avatar 3D, written and directed by James Cameron, I was surprised by how quickly those two hours and forty minutes went by. I felt as if I was watching it for only an hour.
From exquisite colors that reminded me of colors I'd seen on the bottom of the ocean during a Discovery Channel episode to the imagination of James Cameron to magnificent alien portrayals of avatars to exotic life forms, I was completely entrenched in Avatar 3D.
And I couldn't help but wonder, why can't we have this same type of experience in our homes?
Well, guess what? It's possible. ESPN, Discovery, Sony, and Imax are planning on offering 3D networks. The only drawbacks to their plans are the lack of 3-D programming and the necessity of wearing special 3-D glasses.
But drawbacks won't stop them from trying. On June 11, 2020, ESPN plans on broadcasting it's first 3-D event, a World Cup soccer match between South Africa and Mexico. They have been testing 3-D for more than two years and feel that June is the appropriate time to launch their 3-D TV network.
Not only has Avatar 3D set a new standard for movies, it may have begun a revolution in TV. Television will never be the same.