Best Mens Sweat Shorts in 2023
CALOLEYNG Mens Cotton 8" Long Casual Lounge Fleece Shorts Pockets Jogger Athletic Workout Gym Sweat Shorts Lightgrey
Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets, Oxford Grey, Medium
- Short featuring logo at left hem and elastic waistband with adjustable internal drawstring
- Side pockets for storage
- 9" inseam
Hanes Men's Jersey Short with Pockets, Charcoal Heather, Large
- Cotton-rich jersey blend feels as soft as your favorite tee
- Gentle elastic waistband with workable drawstring
- Side front pockets
- 7.5" inseam
ProGo Men's Casual Basic Fleece Marled Shorts Pants with Elastic Waist (Black, X-Large)
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT THAT’S STYLISH: Made of marled knit with a durable premium cotton blend fabric which makes ProGo’s men’s shorts very comfortable and easy to wear. The elastic waist drawstring allows easy adjustment for maximum comfort.
- DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY WEAR: Tech-fleece design provides stylish and versatile wear. The classic fit of ProGo’s men’s shorts are designed with side hand pockets and a single back patch pocket.
- VARIETY OF SIZES AND COLORS AVAILABLE: Sizes range from X-Small to XXX-large in multiple colors.
- At ProGoShop, we pride ourselves in supplying premium quality fashion wear at affordable prices. Please Check The Size Chart specially before buying and give us a message if you have any special problems. If, for whatever reason, you aren't fully satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund.
- ProGoShop owns the authenticity of the product. Other merchants selling the products on this page are not approved, and the product is a suspicious counterfeit with size, color, and other quality issues.
Nike Men's Sportwear Club Shorts, Dark Grey Heather/White, Large
- NIKE SHORTS: Set yourself up with plush comfort without the bulk. The men's gym shorts feature an elastic waistband and open-hem design for a non-restrictive fit.
- CLASSIC COMFORT: Classic and comfortable, the Nike shorts for men feature brushed French terry for a soft feel and an elastic waistband for a personalized fit.
- ELASTIC WAISTBAND: The men's athletic shorts have an elastic waistband with drawstring that provide an adjustable and comfortable fit during physical activity.
- POCKETS: Side hand pockets and back welt pocket offer easily accessible storage. The standard fit athletic shorts feature loose straight legs with a warm and soft feel against the skin.
- MEN'S SHORTS: Machine wash, imported, inner layer fabric: 80% cotton/20% polyester, outer layer fabric: 100% cotton, Nike Swoosh logo design on left leg.
Champion Men's Graphic Jersey Short, Granite Heather, Large
- Lightweight jersey knit fabric
- Internal drawcord for adjustability
- Side pockets for storage
- 9 inch inseam
HARBETH Men's Casual Soft Cotton Elastic Fleece Jogger Gym Active Pocket Shorts Heather Gray XL
- Made In Standard Us Size, Order The Size You Usually Wear Or Review Our Size Chart In Description.
- The Active/Casual Lounge Shorts Can Be Machine Wash, Do Not Dry Clean, Tumble Dry Low With Care.
- Featuring Super Soft Body Fabric, Durable Premium Quality And Comfortable Fit.
- Photos Are True To Color, Free Returns, Bonus Provided With Decent Suggestion.
- According To Amazon Free Return Policy.
Amy Coulee Men's Casual Classic Sweat Short (M, Sea Green)
- MATERIAL: 100% Cotton (French Terry Inside & Soft Brushed Fleece, Provide You A Better Experience Than Synthetic Fabric)
- WAIST & POCKETS: Elastic Band With Drawstring (Drawcord), Big Waist Volume Range, Flexible Fit, Feel Free Wearing; MAX Length 28cm, Usable Storage (Fit For 6 Inch Phones), Deep Side Pockets Attached Below Waistband, Back Patch Pocket; 12-Inch Inseam
- QUALITY ASSURANCE: Weight 8.5oz(240 Gram), Middle Thickness, Durable Fabric, Skin Friendly, Soft & Effortless Wearing, High Color Reproduction Of Products Shoot In True; Ask Seller Any Question 24/7; Amazon Free Return Policy
- DAILY FIT: Casual Stylish, Awesome For Sports/Gym (Breathable And Moisture Wick) & Lounging (Comfortable And Relaxed), Functional And Must-Have Item In Your Wardrobe
- SIZE & WASH: Please Compare With The "Size Chart" (In The Picture) Or Contact The Seller For The Size Suggestion Directly; Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Dry Clean/Bleach, Tumble Dry Low With Care
Monsta Clothing Co. Men's Workout (HRD-LVN-000) Athletic Gym Sweat Shorts (G:GY) Grey
- Our workout apparel is ultra soft for the hardcore gym athlete looking for sportswear to rock in the gym
- This muscle and fitness product is "Made in USA" for all our weightlifting athletes
- Care for your athletic training gear by washing COLD (inside-out) so your workout clothes stay fresh
- If you are bodybuilding, powerlifting, training MMA or looking to workout, hang dry to preserve your lifting activewear
- For the bodybuilders looking for the perfect gym sportswear fit, check our size chart first
Champion Men's Graphic Powerblend Fleece Short, Navy, X-Large
- Better fit. Soft comfortable fabric
- A percentage of recycled fibers used in making all fabrics; 10 inch
Book Review: Making Sweatshops
"'Making Sweatshops' does for the textile industry what 'Fast Food Nation' did for the American diet - revealing the familiar in a totally new light." - Taipei Times
The United States has not always been open to free trade ideologies. The United States traditionally was a very protectionist economy. As a result, that developed beggar thy neighbor policies that lead to economic isolation (Rosen 14). These economic policies ultimately lead to the World War II, and moreover lead to the realization of their ineffectiveness. Consequently, GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) was born out of the Brent Woods Commission held after WWII. The goal of the commission was to prevent another war of a global scale, and protecting the international economy was a critical component of that formula. The ambitious participants of the commission wished to set up a system for international trade, but had great difficulty in agreeing on what would constitute that system. Accordingly, GATT was implemented (lasting from 1947-1994) as a way to conduct bilateral agreements among nations to set the terms of international trade. GATT exemplified the American and British philosophical assumptions about economic rationality, and furthermore, set the stage in the latter half of the century for economic activity and trade liberalization (Rosen 14).
Global free trade must be conceptualized as more than market driven forces; it plays a crucial role in maintaining political power of industrialized nations. Rosen puts forth a new theoretical framework called the neo-liberal economic paradigm to understand the prominence of trade liberalization dominating policy making in the economic and government arenas. Therefore, as global trade becomes more liberalized, the aspects of production are also transformed. For example, half the jobs in apparel production being transferred from industrialized nations to less developed nations. Proponents of the neo-liberal perspective hold that global trade in apparel will not only lead to economic growth, it will also in the long run "produce the economic development necessary to alleviate the existing social disorganization and expanding inequalities" within poor nations (Rosen 5).
A key issue with the neo-liberal economic paradigm is the increasing role that transnational corporations are playing in the international economy. The corporations have changed the "market structures and rules that formerly governed trade" (Rosen 19). Therefore, the political economy designed by these corporations is shaped to support global expansion, often at the cost of the laborer and nation state, taking away any power the government could of had over their own economies. The textile industry exemplifies this as thousands of manufacturing jobs in third world countries are in garment production (in addition to other manufacturing) where women are primarily employed. Why women? Traditionally women's work has been devalued by men in the context of the labor environment, since men have controlled the power within the economic realm. Furthermore, a woman's wage is calculated in relation to how society views a woman's role as the relational mother, especially with in developing countries with strong family traditions. Consequently, examining economic production through a feminist perspective affords one a greater insight into the disparities among men and women in manufacturing, specifically the textile industry, which is dominated by women. But, back to the point, corporations have reshaped the demographic of the labor force within a specific industry to meet the needs of their "economic" efficiency, illustrating the power they have over economies. Sex segregated work allows corporations a greater ability to devalue a woman's work. Moreover, the rise of labor abuses and sweat shops further indicate how corporations, if unregulated, can act in manners not regarding human rights within the workplace.
Industrial powers have the ability to manipulate markets through tariff policies and trade quotas and various other trade polices. Poor nations are subjects of trade agreements and transnational corporate power, placing unindustrialized economies in strenuous positions. Public policy and governing policy must be integrated to meet the needs of both corporations and the labor force within both industrial and non-industrial countries. Employing a more equal labor force in disproportionately populated in industries, such as textiles, ensures that a living wage would more likely occur among workers. This is just one step of the various form of policy restructuring needed to ensure human rights among workers in the era of free trade liberalization. As corporate expansion pushes forward with out bounds, human rights may become at risk. The lack of corporate economic reinvestment and wealth creation among workers of developing countries epitomizes a critical flaw of the neo-liberal economic paradigm
- Ellen Israel Rosen. 2002. Making Sweatshops:The Globalization of the U.S. Apparel Industry