Best Men's No Sweat Underwear in 2023
Fruit of the Loom Men's CoolZone Boxer Briefs, 7 Pack-Black/Gray, X-Large
- Cool zone mesh fly provides ventilation where you need it
- Pack of 7
- Wicks moisture
- Tag free boxer briefs with no ride up legs
- Actual colors may vary
Hanes Men's X-Temp 4-Way Stretch Mesh Knit Boxer 4-Pack, Assorted, Large
- X temp technology is designed to adapt to your temperature and activity to keep you cool and dry for all day comfort
- Quick drying fabric wicks away moisture for added comfort
- 4 way stretch mesh helps you take on any activity
- Soft and stretchable waistband provides additional wicking to add an extra level of cool
- Tag free for itch free comfort
Reebok Men's Low Rise Underwear Briefs (5 Pack), Charcoal/Navy/Grey/Navy/Black, Medium
- Easy Care; Machine Wash, Tumble Dry
- Simple Pull On Briefs Perfect for Daily Wear
- Itch Free Comfort with Tag Free Design
- Comfortable Contour Pouch with No Fly
- Soft Elastic Waistband for a Great Fit; Please Reference the Product Description for More Details
Fruit of the Loom Men's No Ride Up Boxer Brief, Assorted (5-Pack), Medium
- 5 Pack
- Legs Don't Ride Up
- Support Shaped Fly
- Plush-Backed Waistband
- Wicks moisture
- Tag Free
- Actual Colors May Vary
Champion Men's Elite X-Temp Boxer Briefs 4-Pack, Black, Small
- Features Champion vapor technology with x-temp that dries faster as your body heat rises so you can always keep your cool.
- Moisture-wicking fabric moves with you and keeps sweat away from skin
- No ride up for all day comfort
- Active fit
Champion Men's 2-Pack Odor Control Tech Performance Boxer Brief, Black, Large
- Moisture wicking fabric and waistband
- Articulated mesh pouch with fly
- No ride up fit
- Hemmed legs
- Smooth flat seams
LAPASA Men's Sport Boxer Briefs Quick Dry Travel Underwear Breathable Odor Resistant Performance Boxers No Fly 3 Pack M47 (Multi, XX-Large)
- BREATHABLE AND MOISTURE WICKING - LAPASA men's quick dry performance boxer briefs are made of an ultra-light fabric and thus they provide an ergonomic fit. The fabric is smooth to the touch and extremely comfortable, which makes these sport boxer briefs offer superb durability and efficiently wick moisture away from the skin. Furthermore, due to the polyester and spandex fibers, they also dry very fast and offer good stretch.
- IDEAL CHOICE FOR TRAVELING AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES - The durable fabric makes these sport boxer briefs light, stretchy, quick dry and soft to the touch. These make our performance boxer briefs well-suited for traveling and all type of outdoor activities: hiking, mountaineering, trekking, running, backpacking etc. They are also your ideal choice for everyday and all-year-round use.
- FORM-FITTED - Slightly relaxed and active fit allow these sport boxer briefs a greater range of motion during high-energy activities. It provides you a very comfortable fit without restriction which means these mesh sport boxer briefs are hard to ride up. In terms of construction, the boxers are equipped with a stylish elastic waistband that prevents chafing. The flatlock seams offers a great comfort, which will not chafe you by repeatedly rubbing against it.
- EASY-REMOVABLE TAG - To avoid any skin irritations caused by the label, it can be easily torn off.
- SNUG FIT - For moving easily under other layers. The advanced quick dry fabric with spadex included provides 200% stretch, creates lots of room and breathable feeling while being more durable.
adidas Men's Sport Performance Climacool Boxer Brief Underwear (2-Pack), Black/Grey Black/Grey, SMALL
- The Climacool 2 pack delivers breathability in ridiculous amounts with its all over micro mesh fabric
- Moisture management to keep you dry
- Plush soft tagless waistband and super smooth stitching deliver superior comfort
- No ride up leg construction keeps fit consistent and prevents bunching
- Mesh lined pouch provides support and breathability
Hanes Mens FreshIQ Cool Comfort Breathable Mesh Long Leg Boxer Brief 5-Pack (LBMCBZ), Assorted, Large
- underwear and socks to smell — so now you can feel fresh all day
- Cool Comfort wicking fabric keeps you cool for all day comfort.
- 58% cotton/38% polyester/4% spandex mesh
- Lightweight breathable mesh fabric provides ventilation to keep you cool and dry.
- Long leg styling prevents bunching and chafing
Hanes Men's 4-Pack Cool Comfort Breathable Mesh Long Leg Boxer Brief, Assorted, Large
- Lightweight, breathable mesh fabric
- Wicking cool comfort fabric keeps you feeling cool and dry
- Fresh IQ advanced odor protection technology attacks odor-causing bacteria in your clothing to help you feel fresh all day
- Comfort flex waistband and stretch fabric move with you
- Color assortments may vary
The Smock Wedding: Part Nude Matrimony, Part Public Bankruptcy Proceeding
The smock wedding was a staple of New England colonial wedding; the bride wore underwear in a public ceremony that was partially a bankruptcy hearing.
The smock wedding is one of the few wedding traditions from the past that does not seem to have passed into contemporary use even amidst changes. While most of us are familiar with the fact that the wedding kiss is now symbolic of an actual public deflowering of the bride to ensure the trustworthiness of her virginity and purity, and such things as the white gown, the veil and even the ring have roots in ancient traditions that are not really practiced to the ultimate anymore, the smock wedding seems to have disappeared altogether. Well, there are nude weddings and weddings in which both parties are wearing swimsuits or other provocative attire, but that is not anywhere near the same thing.
The smock wedding was conducted most often amongst early settlers of New England as a remnant of English common law. In a smock wedding the bride and the bride alone is attired in only her underwear, a smock or, occasionally, even less. The reason for this unusual and probably quite surprising choice had to do with English common law which stated that any man who married a widow became responsible for any debts of the bride's most recent husband if she brought any of her deceased husband's property with her. The core problem here was that women were not allowed to own anything, therefore even her own clothing would be considered their deceased husband's property. Even if the woman herself made the clothing, which was usually the case, then bringing that clothing into the new marriage automatically made the new husband responsible for all the debt incurred by the dead husband.
Clearly, then, the smock wedding was only partially about matrimony. In fact, the smock wedding was one part wedding and one part bankruptcy hearing. That latter part was true in more than just name since the smock wedding was usually a quite public event. In the early days, the smock wedding had to be held in a very public place, like a highway. Gradually, more and more smock weddings moved indoors. Regardless of whether the smock wedding was held indoors or outdoors, the bride generally was dressed in either underwear or, as you might expect, a smock. As the smock wedding moved out of prying eyes the symbolism often became quite starkly more concrete.
There are several reports of new grooms being so insistent upon the letter and spirit of the law that they would require their new brides to go through the ceremony completely nude. The most famous of these nude smock weddings is oft-repeated story of Hannah Ward who married Major Moses Joy while completely naked and standing in a closet with a hole cut in the door through which her hand was stuck to take hold of Mr. Joy's hand. The smock wedding was clearly a rather bizarre ritual that gave legitimacy to an outdated and quite ridiculous law that stated no woman was allowed to own property. Common law is based on ever-changing precedent as the laws loosened to allow women to own property, as well as loosened so that husbands no longer had to incur the debt of a woman's deceased previous husband, the smock wedding became a thing almost legendary.