Best Mens Flip Flops For Sweaty Feet in 2023
Crocs Men's and Women's Bayaband Flip Flop | Casual Beach Sandal | Shower Shoe, Navy/Pepper, 15 US Women / 13 US Men
Crocs Crocband Flip Flop, melon/white, 7 US Women / 5 US Men
- ALL FLIP, NO FLOP: The Crocband Flip Flops for women and men are the perfect warm-weather choice that pairs perfectly with shorts, slacks or swimwear
- SPORTY LOOK AND FEEL: These flip flops for men and women are sporty and lightweight with the signature midsole racing stripe; They are ready for the beach, garden or anywhere you choose to get your summer on
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND FUN: Incredibly light and easy to wear, the Crocs women's and men's flip flops are created with Croslite foam, featuring Iconic Crocs Comfort that offers all-day comfort and support
- RELAXED COMFORT: The upper soles offer massage-pod footbeds that feel good on your feet; The men's and women's flip flops offer a roomier fit that feels more secure when flippin' around town
- FLIP FLOPS FOR WOMEN AND MEN: The flip flops for men and women are extremely easy to clean and quick to dry; Their water-friendly and buoyant nature make them a good option in wetter conditions
Crocs Unisex Baya Slide, Navy, 6 US Men / 8 US Women
- CONTOURED COMFORT: Make a comfy statement with the Crocs Baya Slide Sandals for men and women. They provide the perfect sporty, slip on style, making them the sandals women and men need.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SLIDES FOR MEN AND WOMEN: These slides for women and men are incredibly lightweight, water-friendly and buoyant. The Croslite foam offers Iconic Crocs Comfort that is perfect for relaxing at home or strolling downtown.
- VENTILATION AND DURABILITY: These innovative Crocs women's and men's slides offer a durable build with advanced ventilation and breathability. Unique design helps drain water and debris when kickin' these sandals around in wet conditions.
- MASSAGING FOOTBED: These sandals for women and men feature footbeds with nubs to offer a massage-like feel with every step. You will never have to worry about comfort in these flip flops for men and women.
- MEN'S AND WOMEN'S SLIDES: These women's and men's slide sandals offer a roomy and generous fit that is sure to match your foot and style. Personalize these Crocs slides with Jibbitz charms to reflect your style.
Reef Men's Sandals Modern | Arch Support Flip Flops for Men | Brown | Size 14
- MODERN MEN'S SANDALS: Enjoy comfort with these athletic sports sandals for men built with compression molded triple density construction.
- FOOTBED and ARCH SUPPORT: High arch support men's sandals give you the support for extended all-day comfort.
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY: All materials for the Modern men's sandals were selected to be water-friendly and very soft to support your everyday adventures.
- STRAP: Soft athletic sports sandals profile with extra padded soft liner gives you the comfort to walk all day without rub.
- BEACH FREELY WITH REEF: We are encouraging people around the world to embrace the fun, freedom and spirit of the beach while living life by one simple rule: Beach Freely. Our products are designed to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and free in any environment, whether you're at the beach or not.
Pepsi Flip Flops on Sin Tax
Hopefully the workers do not as individuals miss the real important point. Their Health.
COMMENTARY | In 2020 Barack Obama commented that he was in favor of a consumption tax on soft drinks. This, he said, would be a help to healthcare reform. Of course today we already know that the sugar content of soda has an effect on weight gain. The high fructose corn syrup is the bane of diabetics. The soda companies now use this sweetener in lieu of regular sugar. It has been found to cause liver problems that are similar to those who consume too much alcohol. So for the president it probably was logical to get funding from one of the dietary causes for healthcare needs.
Some of the other ingredients in soda are caffeine and phosphoric acid. Phosphoric acid gives soda an edge to its taste. It is also associated with calcium loss. Caffeine, of course, is a stimulant. It stimulates the adrenal gland without any nutritional value. This is harmful for children. This may validate the long time practice of not letting children drink coffee at an early age. However soda is now taking care of their caffeine intake in school.
PepsiCo of course was very vocal in protesting this so called "sin tax." The corporation was protesting for a very obvious reason. It was going to affect the bottom line. Dollars had to be paid which would inevitably cause less consumption of its products. Rather than suffer a permanent reduction in revenues Pepsi lobbied Washington, spending a reported $17 million dollars on ads to fight the proposal from 2020-2020.
The recent "sin tax" by Pepsi on its employees has been found caustic by some. It is asking that employees pay a $50 dollar charge for people who smoke or are overweight. Critics claim that this is very hypocritical of Pepsi. I agree that from a personal view point this action is hypocritical. However if we look at Pepsi as a corporation this action was to be expected. Corporations are formed in order to make money. Pepsi is just looking to its bottom line. Charging money and saving on healthcare cost brings and keeps money for the corporation. That was a logical course of action.
Since there have been a lot of criticism about Pepsi's actions I will not add to it anymore. I also definitely have no problems with its employees complaining about its practices. However if any lesson can be gleaned from this scuffle let me point it out. We need to find a more appropriate way of encouraging people to value their health more. There is not enough money in the world that will give you what good health does. Plainly, I believe in the old saying. "Health is wealth." That should be the debate.