Best Luxury Sweatshirts in 2021
Hanes mens Pullover Ecosmart Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt,Black,X-Large
Tommy Hilfiger Men's Modern Essentials Colorblocked Long Sleeve Sweatshirt, Mahogany,M - US
- 60% Cotton 40% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Asymmetrical colorblock as a contrast
- Logo across chest, logo tab on back of neck
RVCA Men's Luxury Crew Neck Sweatshirt, Navy Marine, Blue, Stripe, Medium
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Fabric: Lightweight french terry
- Wash cold
- Logo patch at front, Striped pattern, Crew neck and long sleeves with solid-color trim
- Length: 29.5in / 75cm
Hanes ComfortBlend EcoSmart Crew Sweatshirt
- Durable fleece
- Ribbed waistband
- Machine wash
Amazon Essentials Men's Long-Sleeve Crewneck Fleece Sweatshirt, Olive Heather, Large
- Made in China
- This soft terry cotton crewneck sweatshirt is a go-to layer for workouts and lounging
- Printed tag
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size Medium
Ralph Lauren Polo Men's Luxury Jersey Crewneck Fleece Pullover Sweatshirt (Dockside Blue Heather, XX-Large)
Gildan Men's Heavy Blend Crewneck Sweatshirt - X-Large - Black
- Set-in sleeves
- Double needle stitching
- Double needle cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
Zeagoo Women's Casual Light Oversized Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt Jacket Navy Blue
- Minimal & Classic Design: Zip up hoodie featuring a dipped hem, two side pockets, boyfriend style, loose fit yet form flattering, thigh-length and solid colour. Simple design make it never out of fashion
- Versatile Sweatshirt Hoodie: Lightweight hoodies perfect for outwear, jogging, lounging, travel, wear to work or as a daily casual jacket, perfect for a light coverup. Specifically, austere and sombre, a clean-cut minimalist look fits right in when it comes to professional dressing
- A Year-Long Hoody: Thin jersey hooded sweatshirt cardigan which can be worn during summer, spring, autumn and winter. You can wear this zipper hoodies in comfort and ease
- Mix & Match Effortlessly: Minimalist design make the fleece jacket good to match with boots, jeans/leggings for a casual and relax look. Super cute with a turtleneck or scarf. This hoodies can be one of the most versatile pieces in your wardrobe
- Stand US Size, Runs True to Size. To ensure the tunic hoodie fits you well, please check our size chart in the last picture before ordering
PIZOFF Long Sleeve Luxury King of Lion Graphic Print Black Sweatshirts Y1627-10-XL
- PIZOFF menswear shuts down the new season with the latest trends and the coolest products, designed in USA and sold across the world. Update your go-to garms with the new shapes and fits from our PIZOFF design team, from essential tees to on-point outerwear, and jeans from skinny to straight and beyond.
- Premium Quality, Great fabric for everyday outlook, Stylish designed and Produced by Zero Fasthion Co., LTD
- Material: 50% cotton 50% polyester
- Men and women's hipster sweatshirts, long sleeve, crew neck, fanny print, quality fabric, suit for daily life and sports.
- Machine Washable, Hand Washed Sugggestion
Le TIGRE Men's Gilmore Crewneck Sweatshirt, Black, Medium
- Color block panel design
- Chenille logo embroidered patch
- Ribbed cuffs and hem.
- Le Tigre print on sleeve
- Goes perfectly with the matching sweatpants sold separately style # LT-224
Take a couple of those old sweatshirts and turn them into new vests.
It's a shame to leave all those winter sweatshirts hanging in the closet throughout the year. Take a couple of them out and turn them into new vests you can wear anytime. The vest make-over can be done in a short amount of time and can then be worn by itself or over a tee or other shirt.
Turn the sweatshirt inside-out and lay it out flat on a table. Smooth it so there are no wrinkles on the front or back. Cut the waistband off of the sweatshirt first. Stay very close to the stitching there. After the band is removed it's often necessary to trim away jagged edges. It's important that it's perfectly straight so that, later, the installed zipper will fit correctly.
Cut the sleeves off of the sweatshirt. You can cut very close to the seam, or further away, depending on how large you want the armhole to be. Cut away the neckline next. Cut the front lower than the back for the best vest look. It's up to you if you want to cut it to have a scoop neck or a "v" neck.
Find the very center of the front of the shirt and crease it well or mark a vertical line down the front. Cut down the line to separate the front of the sweatshirt into two pieces - if the sweatshirt is one that pulls over the head.
Hem around the neckline by turning the cut edge under a quarter-inch, then once again, and sewing around it. Do the same to the armholes and around the bottom hem.
A zipper isn't absolutely necessary. If the sweatshirt already has a zipper, great. If you want to install one, fold the edge of one front piece under, and then pin the zipper in place. Do the same to the opposite side, leaving the zipper open, and making sure the bottom of the zipper is aligned with the bottom of the vest pieces. Sew both sides of the zipper and remove the pins.
If you prefer a string tie, follow the instructions on a package of eyelets, and tap them in place. Thread a string or tie through the metal eyelets as you would lace a shoe.
If you want, make pockets for the new vest by using pieces cut from the sleeves. Cut pockets which are just squares or cut ones which feature the point at the bottom. Lay the vest out flat, pin the pockets in place, then sew around them, tucking the raw edges under a quarter-inch.
The sweatshirt-turned-vest is a nice garment for a man, woman or child. Since you can do various things to make each one look different, you'll probably want to make several for each of you.