10 Best Lululemon Sweatpants
Updated on: June 2023
Best Lululemon Sweatpants in 2023
BALEAF Women's Active Yoga Sweatpants Workout Joggers Pants Cotton Lounge Sweat Running Pants with Pockets Charcoal Size XS
Amazon Brand - Peak Velocity Men's Metro Fleece 'Build Your Own' Jogger Sweatpants (S-3XL, Loose, Athletic, Fitted), forest green heather, Medium
- Fitted: An athletic fit that's full through the seat and thigh and tight below the knee
- Metro Fleece is the perfect blend of cotton and polyester for lightweight warmth and comfort
- Jogger-style pant with ribbed cuffs, jersey-lined hand pockets, zipper back right pocket, and bonded thigh pocket
- Model is 6'2" with a 32" waist, and 34" inseam - wearing size Medium
Champion Women's Reverse Weave Jogger, Oxford Grey, Medium
- Double needle construction for durability
- Full athletic fit; C logo patch on left hip
Lululemon Mens Grey City Sweat Pant Classic Thermo Jogger -Men Size Medium -Heather Dark Terracotta
- 1. These classic sweat pants are made with performance fleece fabric that keeps you warm and comforatble from workout to hang out
- TechLoft Fleece is sweat-wicking and breathable
- Waistband drawcord can be worn inside or out to give you options and reduce bulk. secure back pocket
- Hidden media and coin pockets.
- Designed to sit at the waist, cut with room at the butt and quads, falls straight from the knee
Lululemon Wunder Lounge Pant - HCMG (Heathered Core Medium Grey) (4)
- **** KINDLY NOTE: These Wunder Lounge run SMALL - size up if you want loose fit
- Blended stretch cotton fleece
- Soft, high rise
- 28" inseam
CRZ YOGA Women's Lightweight Joggers Pants with Pockets Drawstring Workout Running Pants with Elastic Waist Slate Blue XXS
- Feathery-Fit Fabric: This fabric is soft and ultralight like feather, quick-drying, cool to touch and highly durable.
- Lightweight Joggers: These are not meant to be thick, warm cotton lounge pants, but the quick dry joggers made of soft thin material. You can dress them up or down, perfect for working out or on days out.
- Roomy Design: These comfy joggers are a little roomy but not too baggy so it won't stick to your skin but wick your sweat quickly and brings you breezy feel.
- Elastic Wasit & Ribbed Ankle: Both of the waistband and cuffs at the ankle are elastic, which fit you properly and comfortably. There is also elastic drawstring at the waistband for adjustment.
- Pockets: Two side pockets and two back pockets for secure storage of small items. Versatile pants for travel, exercise, hiking, lounge, errands, etc.
Lululemon Rest for Resilience Jogger - HCBA (Heathered Core Black) (12)
- These pants made with Modal French Terry - naturally soft and breathable
- Designed: Office Travel Commute
Lululemon Men's City Sweat Pant Classic Thermo (Heathered Dark Terracotta, XL)
- These sweatpants are made with performance fleece fabric that keeps you warm and comfortable from workout to hang out
- Fleece is sweat wicking and breathable
- Waistband drawcord can be worn inside or out to igve you options and reduce bulk
- Secure back pocket. Hidden media and coin pockets
- Designed to sit at the waist, cut with room at the butt and quads, falls straight from the knee. 94% Polyester 4% Elastane 2% Wool
Lululemon High Times Pant Full On Luon 7/8 Yoga Pants (Black, 6)
- Lululemon designed these pants to help us move from Hatha to happy hour, no questions asked. With a high-rise fit that keeps us covered as we bend, twist and sip, these pants have our back when post-practice drinks turn into impromptu dance parties. Formerly knowns as the High Times and now called the Wunder Under Hi-Rise 7/8 Tight.
- Full-On Luon fabric is four-way stretch, sweat-wicking and gives incredible support and coverage. Added LYCRA fibre bends with you and stays in great shape.
- The smooth, wide waistband lies flat against your skin. Flat seams help keep chafe in check—go ahead, bust a move.
- 7/8 length is bike-friendly and stays out of your way. Stash your keys and gym pass in our signature waistband pocket.
- Full On Luon 82% Polyester, 18% Lycra Spandex.
Lululemon Align II Stretchy Yoga Pants - High-Waisted Design, 25 Inch Inseam, Ruby Red, Size 10
- High Rise, 25" Inseam
- When you want to feel like you’re wearing nothing during yoga—without the awkwardness of wearing nothing—buttery-soft Nulu fabric’s here for that.
- Waistband lies flat and won’t dig in.
- Waistband pocket
- Sweat-wicking, four-way stretch, added lycra fibre for stretch and shape retention
Ten Ways for Men Over 50 to Look Fabulous
For men over 50, it's all about fit, color and grooming. There's no excuse for hanging out in ill-fitting, dirty old sweatpants, even if you've been happily married for half a lifetime.
Wear more color
Try opposites on the color wheel. Orange with blue, red with green, purple with yellow. A navy suit, white shirt and solid tie do get boring. Mix patterns carefully but stylishly. When you've got the colors and scale right, a discreetly dotted tie goes with a small check shirt. Wear color close to the face for a more youthful, fresher image. Save that all black look for somber occasions and learn to think beyond beige.
Invest in a good belt
If you're wearing that old belt which has seen better days and shows the dents around the holes you can no longer fit into, get rid of it. Invest in a good quality brown and black reversible belt with an understated buckle.
Buy one or two good pieces
A cool sport coat, a leather jacket, or a great pair of jeans that you will wear often is a good idea. Take a woman shopping and get it right; you won't be sorry.
Dark jeans work
Men over 50 look great in dark ink colored jeans, like Levi 501s. (Think of Ralph Lauren himself.) Stick to dark denim, forget the trendy ripped, rumpled and bleached ones, as they are just not for you. Take the old, baggy ones to a charity shop. Not too high-waisted (even Simon Cowell got the message) and not too low, like your son prefers.
Tuck your shirt in
That will sound familiar. The old school rules still apply, whether it's a dress shirt, a casual shirt or a polo shirt. Avoid short-sleeved dress shirts. Save that look for golf, tennis, beach, Hawaiian or Guayabera shirt, or your next visit to the tropics.
Shine those shoes
Good shoes in good repair is a point that cannot be over-emphasized. Clean and polished is the way to go, whether in slip-ons or boots. Sneakers are acceptable, too -- clean ones. Don't wear socks with sandals, ever. In fact, don't wear sandals except at the beach.
Wear a classy watch
If you have a great watch, replace the strap to smarten it up. Men should not be wearing much jewelry at all, so a good watch is the main event. No need to break the bank, as there are cool brands like Diesel, Fossil and Kenneth Cole. Or, shop for vintage.
Get some cool shades
Sunglasses tick off two categories for the 50-plus. Aside from looking stylish and relaxed, a good pair of shades protects you from squinting. So, keep those wrinkles at bay by spending a bit more for the best sunglasses you can afford.
If you like French cuffs, wear interesting cufflinks. Remember to wear dark socks. Small patterns on socks are fun, but leave the gym socks in your locker. No tie jewelry, please. Tie clips and tacks have been out for decades. Use a good cologne sparingly.
Get regular haircuts and ask the barber to see to the nose and ears while you're at it. Designer stubble works on some, but keep it tidy and trim. Same goes for a beard or a mustache, if you insist. Don't be tempted to dye your hair. The black shoe polish look is not a good one on the head and red tones don't work either. Buy whitening strips for the teeth and if a unibrow looms, smart advice is that tweezing or waxing is not purely the domain of the ladies. Finally, keep nails trimmed short and clean.
That's it, gentlemen. A fox at fifty-plus is easy, after all. You'll know when you've got it right, as compliments will come rolling in.