Best Lounge Sweatpants in 2021
BALEAF Women's Active Yoga Sweatpants Workout Joggers Pants Cotton Lounge Sweat Running Pants with Pockets Black Size M
Champion Men's Closed Bottom Light Weight Jersey Sweatpant, Black, M
- Lightweight, comfortable cotton jersey fabric. Inseam: 31.5 inches. Handy side pockets
- Athletic fit for comfort
- Relaxed elastic bottom band
- Side pockets for storage; Tumble dry low. Cool iron if needed.
Amazon Essentials Men's Closed Bottom Fleece Pant, Black, Medium
- This relaxed performance sweatpant features elastic waistband and cuffs for comfortable, casual style
- On-seam side pockets
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Hanes Men's Jogger Sweatpant with Pockets, Light Steel, Medium
- Midweight, 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece provides warmth without the weight
- Made with up to 5% polyester from recycled plastic bottles
- 2. 75" cuffs at bottom leg opening
- Waistband with adjustable outside drawcord
- Handy side pockets and back pocket
Champion Men's Open Bottom Light Weight Jersey Sweatpant, Granite Heather, Medium
- Lightweight, comfortable cotton jersey fabric
- Athletic fit for comfort
- Open bottom construction
- Side pockets for storage
Hanes womens ComfortSoft EcoSmart Women's Petite Open Bottom Leg Sweatpants Ebony Medium
- Open-bottom sweatpant featuring broad knit waistband
- No pockets. Low pill fabric
- 31" inseam
- Available in petite and regular lengths
Hanes mens EcoSmart Fleece Sweatpant with Pocket Navy XL
- 50 percent cotton/50 percent polyester fleece, with up to 5 percent made from recycled plastic bottles
- Convenient side seam pockets
- Inside draw cord for secure fit
- Open hem pant legs for a relaxed look
- Machine wash cold with like colors; non chlorine bleach when needed; tumble dry medium
HISKYWIN Women's Athletic Yoga Lounge Pants Drawstring Waist Active Joggers Sweatpants with Pockets Pants-F18017-Black-S
- ★Solid Color:40% Cotton / 60% Polyester
- ★Skin-friendly and soft fabric offers a smooth, low-friction performance,Slightly tapered ankle pants can be worn long or pushed up to a slouch
- ★Lightweight and breathable material wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable, it's good for yoga, jogging, gym workout and other casual activities
- ★Elastic waistband and adjustable drawcord for a custom fit
- ★No more worry about your essentials such as phone, wallet, sweat towel when doing every workout thanks to two big pockets on both sides.A back pocket is zipper pocket for safe storage
CRZ YOGA Women's Stretch Lounge Sweatpants Travel Ankle Drawstring 7/8 Athletic Track Yoga Dress Pants Black S
- ANKLE PANTS: Wrinkle free casual pants hit right above your ankle. These stretch pants are comfy enough to lounge or travel, while still good for working in office or running errand as business casual pants.
- STRETCH FABRIC: The fabric is super stretchy, lightweight but not thin, with a lovely cozy-soft feeling, very comfy to dress up or down.
- ELASTIC WAIST: Mid rise pants with elastic waist and drawstring for decent coverage, no dig-in and comfortable fit.
- POCKETS: Side pockets are deep and good enough to hold your hands, phone, wallet, keys,etc.
- OCCASION: Versatile pants could be worn for lounge, travel, work, running errands, etc.
Fruit of the Loom Men's Fleece Sweatpants, Black, X-Large
The Ideal PJ Set
I want my PJs to reflect my personal style while still being practical. A camisole and velour lounge pants strike a wonderful compromise; they make me feel like a lady rather than a fashion victim.
Allow me to delve into the specifics of what I call the ideal pajama set:
Up top, as previously mentioned, I must have on a camisole. I prefer it if my camisoles are cotton or silk. If they contain lace trim, all the better. Nothing could be more feminine. Besides, I like the way the lace grazes my collarbone. It delivers a pleasant tickle and the juxtaposition of hard bone and flimsy fabric is visually appealing. The camisole must be slightly fitting; I always appreciate a little support, too, even if it only comes in the form of a thin elastic band.
On the bottom, I need luxurious velour lounge pants. They must be slightly loose but not baggy, either. It's also essential that they are long enough to hit my feet (they would envy the attention the fabric was giving my legs otherwise.) I seek out ones that have elastic waists and, hopefully, no cords, which I often find pesky. They grind against my abdomen in my sleep. The color is another characteristic I mull over. It must be dark and sophisticated. Other than that requirement, I am open. Currently, I own several black and burgundy pairs. I also have one in deep purple, one in eggplant, and another in forest green. I would love to find a pair in chocolate brown.
Whether I am slopping around at home or preparing for bed, I want my PJs to reflect my personal style while still being practical. A camisole and velour lounge pants strike a wonderful compromise; they make me feel like a lady rather than a fashion victim. I can clean my room in the same pajamas that please me when I look in the mirror.
Perhaps you, too, will enjoy an improved "PJ experience" after slipping into a little camisole and draping velour lounge pants. At the very least, you can try and see if the magic works for you, too.