Best Laundry Detergent For Sweaty Gym Clothes in 2023
Rockin' Green Platinum Series Active Wear Laundry Detergent Powder, 45 oz. - All Natural, Biodegradable, and Eco-Friendly
Win Sports Detergent - Active Fresh (Blue) 1 Bottle - Specially Formulated for Sweaty Workout Clothes - Removes Odor from Running Gym and Activewear Apparel and Football Hockey Uniforms
- NEW ACTIVE TEEN VERSION ON SALE! WIN Active Teen (Red) has all of the odor removing power of WIN Blue, but also has powerful stain removers. Introductory prices up to 25% off!
- THE BEST SELLING ODOR REMOVER ON AMAZON: WIN gets the smell out by removing odor causing oils that cling to your athletic apparel so you don't have to smell like a sweaty workout even when you’re not working out.
- PEOPLE LOVE WIN: Don't take our word for it, read the reviews! Once you start washing with WIN, you'll wonder why it took you so long!
- TRUSTED BY MARATHONERS, YOGA TEACHERS, AND PARENTS: WIN is a favorite of runners, cyclists, yoga instructors, and anyone who works out frequently. Parents of teens who play football, hockey, soccer, lacrosse, basketball, baseball, softball, volleyball, cheer, gymnastics, or dance trust WIN to get their kids' gear clean and fresh.
- SAVE WHEN YOU BUY MORE: If you're buying more than one bottle, be suer to check out the discounts for 2-packs and 4-packs!
Sweat X Sport Extreme Laundry Detergent, High Performance Sports Wash for Activewear and All Fabrics, 45 Loads
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED LAUNDRY DETERGENT soap for activewear and athletic workout apparel.
- REMOVES AND ELIMINATES THE STINK including sweat stench, body odor and armpit funk from all fabrics.
- PROTECTS AND RESTORES FABRIC PERFORMANCE including moisture-wicking, compression and breathability.
- TACKLES YOUR TOUGHEST STAINS like mud, blood, grass, baseball clay, wine, pet and baby food stains.
- SAFE FOR ALL FABRICS and all washing machines including HE; Non-toxic, Biodegradable and Skin Safe.
Active Wear Laundry Detergent - Formulated for Sweat and Workout Clothes - Natural Performance Sport-Wash Concentrate - Enzyme Booster Deodorizer - Powder Wash for Activewear Gym Apparel (90 Loads)
- ✔ SCIENTIFICALLY MADE IN USA - Our powdered detergent is formulated with all natural plant-based enzymes that remove and eliminate odor-causing bacteria, blood, sweat from fitness and gym clothes
- ✔ SPECIALIZED FORMULA - The best laundry detergent for men's or women's athletic clothing compatible with Nike, Adidas, Lululemon, Athleta, Fabletics, Gymshark, Under Armour, Prana, Alo Yoga, Zella, Mika etc
- ✔ WORKOUT CLOTHES DETERGENT - Eliminate bacteria and odors in smelly workout shirts, shorts, sports bras, tank tops, leggings, manduka yoga pants, uniforms, jerseys, compression, underwear, jock strap, and socks
- ✔ ECO-SAFE, PLANT BASED - ACTIVE detergent is organic, SLS free, phosphate free, cruelty-free, gluten-free, septic safe, non-toxic & hypoallergenic for sensitive skin and delicates
- ✔ SAVE SOME GREEN - Concentrated formula provides a bulk value of 90 loads per bag! If our laundry detergent doesn't extend your clothes lifespan and protect them, we'll give you your money back!
HEX Performance Laundry Detergent, Fresh & Clean, 32 Load (Pack of 2) - Designed for Activewear, Eco-Friendly
- Contains (2) - 32 Ounce Fresh & Clean Laundry Detergents - 64 loads of good, clean laundry.
- Awesome for all fabrics (not just activewear). Only the HEX Molecule is small and smart enough to penetrate today's ultra tight-knit performance fabrics found in your favorite leggings, sport bras or compression shorts.
- Eliminates odors associated with bacteria using technology, not perfumes, and protects fabrics from losing that new-clothing feeling. Removes gunk other detergents leave behind.
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly. Pours like water due to no goopy chemical thickeners, dyes, fillers, harsh perfumes or optical brighteners. Works in all machines (including HE) and at all water temperatures.
- A light, crisp blend of fruity apple & citrus notes to give clothes an air of freshness.
OUT ProWash Workwear Odor Eliminator Detergent, 22 Fl. Oz.
- For use on all fabrics
- Removes heavy duty odors and stains
- Doesn't sacrifice fabric performance
- Use on uniforms, activewear, towels, and more
- Keep laundry clean and smelling fresh
Defunkify Active Wash Laundry Detergent Powder, Sustainable, Plant-Based and Eco-Friendly, Active Wear Odor and Stain Remover, Free and Clear, Unscented and Safe for All Ages - 55 oz (92 Loads)
- ✅ WASH THE FUNK OUT! GUARANTEED: Defunkify's Active Wash Laundry Detergent Powder is plant-based, all natural, eco-friendly, and sustainable. This powerful powder is engineered to take the FUNK out of your Active Wear clothing.
- ✅ ULTRA VERSITLE LAUNDRY DETERGENT: We know Active Wear is the toughest laundry to clean, BUT this powder detergent is great for ALL your Laundry. TRY it today on your bedding, underwear, jackets, swimwear, jeans, socks, towels, and more. We swear you'll be hooked.
- ✅ SUPER STAIN REMOVER: Defunkify Active Wear Laundry Detergent leaves ZERO residue with MAX performance. Easily removes blood, grass, sweat, even red sports drink stains from your clothing!
- ✅ POWERFUL POWDER: Defunkify Laundry Detergent has zero fillers or messy liquids; it's clean and simple to use. 1 SCOOP = ENTIRE LOAD of LAUNDRY
- ✅ FREE & CLEAR and UNSCENTED: NO artificial fragrances, phosphates, chlorine, dyes, optical brighteners, SLES/SLS, or other harmful ingredients therefore it is Safe for all ages. SO YOU KNOW IT WORKS!
SPORT WASH LAUNDRY DETERGENT 64 fl oz
- Sport-Wash Residue-Free Laundry Detergent rinses completely.
- It leaves nothing behind to reduce fabric performance, and also removes the residue from other
- Lost features like water repellency, wicking of perspiration, low friction,
- 64 Wash Loads 64 fl oz bottle.
- Great Gift Idea.
NATHAN NS1344 Power Sport Wash Detergent 64 oz Bottle
- REMOVES 99.9% of ODORS & STAINS with neutral pH formula while helping your fabrics retain their color vibrancy
- PROTECTS & RESTORS technical qualities to performance fabrics including water repellency, breathability, and moisture wicking
- All NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- 100% NON-TOXIC, BIODEGRADABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY formula is free of bleach, fabric softener, brighteners, and scents
- The best and safest choice for synthetic workout clothes and natural fibers
- Effective on sport gloves, protective pads, braces and equipment
Sport Suds Laundry Detergent | Odor Eliminator Sport Wash Residue Free Non-Toxic for Athletic Wear & Technical Clothes 1.8 kg Tub 140+ Loads
- ODOR FREE: Dislodges odor causing bacteria and oils from fabrics and rinses them away. Designed to handle those lingering smells that you thought couldn't be removed
- RESIDUE FREE: The Sport Suds formula washes totally away leaving clothes chemical free with no irritants to skin. Designed for technical sport fabrics to last longer and perform better
- PEOPLE FRIENDLY: Created with you in mind. Hypoallergenic. Non-toxic. Fragrance free. Free from bleach, parabens, harsh sulfates and other questionable ingredients
- Made from naturally occurring ingredients of non-animal origin. Does NOT contain dyes, phosphates, UV brighteners, bleach or perfumes. Ingredients that don’t make sense simply have no place with us
- Ideal for HE and front loading washers. One zipper pouch washes over 140 full machine loads. The flexible packaging uses much less plastic and slips easily into luggage while traveling. Low sudsing
Have You Measured Your Powdered Laundry Detergent?
After wondering how a small box of detergent can do X number of loads of laundry, we finally took the time to measure it. Here's what we found.
Recently my husband brought home a smaller-than-usual box of one of the brands I use, and said it was supposed to do 46 loads of laundry. I thought of the big scoop that was enclosed in that brand of detergent and said that it must be very concentrated to get 46 loads from that small box. I expected the scoop to be smaller, but when I opened the box and dug it out, it was the same size as always. If the scoop were filled to the top line, it appeared that it would get perhaps 9 to 12 loads.
On examination of the scoop, I found 3 different marks on the side of the scoop. On the box, instructions were to fill the scoop to line 3 for heavily soiled loads or large washers.
What's a large washer? And by whose definition is it large? Did you ever see a washer advertised as being small or medium? I thought they were always "large capacity, heavy duty capacity, etc." So if large is smaller than heavy duty and so on, how much would you use for a heavy duty washer?
There were also instructions to fill the scoop to line 1 for "medium loads or regular washers." Have you ever seen a washer advertised as "regular"? I haven't.
My husband wasn't particularly busy at the time, so he offered to try measuring the detergent by filling the scoop to line 1. Just as we suspected, that has to be the standard by which the "46 loads" was determined. Only he got more like 40 loads.
One can only assume line number 2 was for loads that fell somewhere in between 1 and 3.
I have attempted to load a picture of the scoop filled to line 1, sitting in front of the detergent box, but don't know if it will be with this when published.
I don't intend to measure every box of detergent I buy, but it stands to reason that all brands are measured the same way. Maybe I don't do laundry the way everybody else does, but more often than not, I don't do "medium loads" when I do laundry, so there's no way I would ever get 46 loads from a box the size of that one.
It's just another example of deceptive advertising. Like making smaller candy bars or containers of ice cream, etc. and selling them for the same price as before. How I yearn for the honesty of former years when the manufacturers might have said, "Our costs to produce this product have risen, so we must raise the price as well," rather than trying to fool the consumers into thinking they're actually getting what they're paying for.