Best Jogger Sweatpants in 2022
Champion Men's Powerblend Retro Fleece Jogger Pant, Black, Medium
Champion Men's Jersey Jogger, Black, S
- When every run counts, the Champion® Jersey Jogger pants will help you deliver the results you want!
- Soft jersey construction.
- Elastic waistline with internal drawstring.
- Side hand pockets.
- Brand hit on left thigh. Banded cuffs. 90% cotton, 10% polyester. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 26 in Outseam: 42 1⁄2 in Inseam: 29 in Front Rise: 14 in Back Rise: 16 in Leg Opening: 10 in Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 29. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Hanes Men's Jogger Sweatpant with Pockets, Navy, X Large
- Midweight, 50% cotton/50% polyester fleece provides warmth without the weight
- Made with up to 5% polyester from recycled plastic bottles
- 2. 75" cuffs at bottom leg opening
- Waistband with adjustable outside drawcord
- Handy side pockets and back pocket
Nike Men's NSW Club Jogger Jersey, Charcoal Heather/White, Large
- CLASSIC & COMFORTABLE: The Nike Sportswear Club Joggers for men offer a classic athletic look that can be worn every day.
- JOGGERS STYLE: These jogger pants for men have ribbed cuffs that give you a classic look and help you show off your kicks.
- PERSONALIZED FIT: Elastic waistband with an adjustable drawcord lets you change up the fit of the Nike men's joggers. Standard fit offers a relaxed, easy feel.
- SOFT COMFORT: These are the Nike joggers men need, created with a soft cotton jersey fabric, these pants can be worn all day long.
- MEN'S SWEATPANTS: Machine wash, imported, fabric: 100% cotton.
ProGo Men's Joggers Sweatpants Basic Fleece Marled Jogger Pant Elastic Waist (Medium, Black)
Hanes Men's EcoSmart Fleece Sweatpant, Charcoal Heather, Large
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester fleece, with up to 5% made from recycled plastic bottles
- Inside draw cord for secure fit
- Cinched cuffs for athletic fit
- Machine wash cold with like colors; non chlorine bleach when needed; Tumble dry medium
Under Armour Men's Sportstyle Tricot Joggers, Black (001)/White, Medium
- Durable knit fabric with a smooth face & a soft inner to trap warmth
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Ribbed waistband with external drawcord
- Back left pocket & hand pockets with right-side internal phone pocket
- Tapered leg & ribbed cuffs
Hanes Women's Jogger with Pockets, Black Heather, Large
- Tri-blend French Terry fabric feels insanely soft against the skin
- Dyed-to-match twill adjustable drawcord at waistband for a customized fit
- Lighter than regular fleece for year round comfort
- Touch of spandex for move-with-you comfort
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free design
Hanes Women's Mid Rise Cinch Bottom Fleece Sweatpant, Ebony, Small
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester, 40% Cotton/60% Polyester depending on the color
- Wide, elastic waistband for a flexible fit
- Cinched leg opening. Low pill fabric
- 30" inseam
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free collar
Under Armour Men's Rival Fleece Jogger, Charcoal Light Heath (020)/Black, Large
- Ultra soft, 230g cotton blend fleece
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Soft & stretchy ribbed waistband with external drawcord
- Open hand pockets
- Tapered leg fit with ribbed cuffs
Product Review: Personal Savers Wristband Pepper Spray for Runners, Walkers and Joggers
Personal protection is important when running, walking or jogging outside, but carrying around a large can of mace is inconvenient. This pepper spray product makes it easy to have a safety device on hand.
Companies who care about customers create products that address real-world problems. For those who run, jog or walk for exercise outdoors, safety can be a serious concern. Aggressive dogs and passersby who want to do you harm pose a real threat in many areas. But if your athletic wear doesn't have pockets, it can be tough to carry along something to help you protect yourself. For many months, I put up with the hassle of jogging with a can of pepper spray in my hand because of the peace of mind that it brought. Then, someone suggested a new product that makes it easier to work out while keeping your spray handy.
It's called the Personal Savers Wrist Saver . The product has a 1/2-ounce can of pepper spray that slides into a pouch on a wristband you secure with Velcro. So, you basically wear it like a bracelet. There's an extra pocket on the pouch where you can put a small identification card. The manufacturer says you can hit people up to 10 away from you with multiple blasts from this small canister.
Thankfully, I have not had to spray my canister, but I have worn it on my wrist frequently while jogging. The wristband feels a bit bulky, but it is a lot less cumbersome than running down the road and trying to hold a canister in your hand. The wrist saver comes in three colors: pink, black/pink and black/orange. You can also get it in two sizes (measure your wrist before ordering). A small LED light is included that functions like a tiny flashlight.
In addition to the Wrist Saver, Personal Savers sells pepper spray accessories designed specifically for biking and attaching to baby strollers. As with all personal protection products, be sure to read the instructions immediately after your purchase.
My one wish is that the pepper spray container that comes with the Personal Savers products were larger. The old canister I ran with contained one ounce of spray. Maybe I don't need that much, but I felt it gave me a better opportunity to defend myself against multiple threats. I have decided the convenience of the Wrist Saver is worth the trade-off of the smaller container, though.
Do you have a go-to product for personal safety when exercising outdoors?