Best High Waisted Sweatpants in 2023
SweatyRocks Women's Sweatpants Yoga Workout Athletic Joggers Pants with Pockets (Large, Solid Black)
DIBAOLONG Womens Comfy Lounge Pants Loose Yoga Workout Running Active Joggers Sweatpants with Pockets Black
- DIBAOLONG Size Chart: S (Waist-23.62’’Length-37.40’’); M (Waist-25.20’’Length-37.80’’); L (Waist-27.60’’’Length-38.20’’); XL (Waist-29.92’’ Length-38.58’’)
- Comfy Material: 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex. Soft, lightweight and breathable, lasting comfort & fit. Durable enough for your gym or casual. Machine wash cold, Do not bleach
- Elastic & High Waist: Loose jogger pants with drawstring elastic waist, easy to adjust for a better fit. Give you more freedom in your sports time. Skinny leg will keep the pants in place and show off your sneakers
- Features: Loose fitting, solid color, skinny leg, elastic waist, Womens Jogger Pants casual lounge pants, loose fit yoga workout pants, running pants, pajamas pants, soft and stretchy sleep night lounge pants, relaxed fit sweat pants
- Occasion: A casual lounge pants great for yoga, pilates, gym, jogging, vacation, beach, sleeping, lounge around, and relaxing at home. It is also a good choice for your daily casual wear. Suitable for any season wear
Amazon Essentials Women's Studio Terry Jogger Pant, Light Grey Heather, M
- This easy-wearing jogger features a classic look that shifts from weekday to weekend without missing a beat
- Features patch pockets and an elasticized waistband with adjustable drawstring
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
ALWAYS Women's Fleece Jogger Pants - Winter Warm Soft Sweatpants with Pockets Black M
- PREMIUM SOFT – Our joggers are fleece lined on the inside and brushed poly on the outside to allow that premium soft feel on your skin and provide warmth throughout the day. The 4-way stretch boasts excellent recovery and further enhances comfort, allowing freedom of movement.
- SHRINK-FREE – There isn’t anything more frustrating than trying to fit yourself into a pair of pants, only to find that it has shrunk in the dryer. Unlike rayon you no longer have to worry about shrinkage with our pants, as they do not fade or shrink after washing and drying.
- DESIGN – These joggers feature spacious pork chop pockets for that stylish look. They are spacious enough to put your phone, coins, keys, and etc.
- STYLISH & LIGHTWEIGHT – Providing a casual look while being fashionably comfortable, they are perfect for all seasons. 4-Way stretch allows full freedom of movement with excellent recovery.
- TIMELESS THROUGH CARE – Our clothes are machine washable and do not require handwashing or dry cleaning. We recommend that you turn the pants inside out when washing, and hang dry afterwards to keep the clothing in good condition. If you purchase the correct size and follow the care instructions, they will last longer than expected. Do not bleach and tumble dry low.
SweatyRocks Women's Lightweight Quick Dry Striped Side Jogger Sweatpants with Pocket Yellow XL
- Material: Cotton blends / Polyster+Spandex. Tapered-leg athletic pant in soft breathable fabrication featuring ribbed cuffs and adjustable drawstring waistband
- Comfortable, well-fitting, good for running errands, jogging, gym workout and other casual activities
- Loose carrot fit, elastic drawstring waist, two side pockets , striped side pattern
- Reference: Height: 175cm/5'9" Bust: 85cm/33" Waist: 61cm/24" Hip: 93cm/37" Wear: M
- Please refer to size chart in images (not amazon size chart)
Champion Women's French Terry Jogger, Black, M
- Athletic pant in lightweight French terry fabrication featuring tapered leg with modern ribbed cuffs
- Waistband with contrast adjustable drawcord
- On-seam pockets
- Relaxed fit.
- Narrow ribbed cuff and waistband
BALEAF Women's Active Yoga Sweatpants Workout Joggers Pants Cotton Lounge Sweat Pants Running Leggings with Pockets Black Size L
- *** Due to increased popularity in Baleaf products, please ensure you purchase your Baleaf Sportswear from the us (the only retailer) on Amazon. *** Skin-friendly and soft fabric offers a smooth, low-friction performance, make these BALEAF women's active yoga sweatpants a go-to for yoga, lounging, joggers or workout
- Lightweight and breathable material wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable with these active yoga joggers pants
- Elastic waistband and adjustable drawcord for a custom fit, perfect for sporting
- Big side pockets and back patch for convenience
- Slightly tapered ankle pants can be worn long or pushed up to a slouch, well-fitting, perfect for halloween days, yoga, running, jogging, gym workout and other casual activities
Champion LIFE Women's Reverse Weave Jogger, Oxford Grey/Chenille Script, Large
- Double needle construction for durability
- Full athletic fit; C logo patch on left hip
Champion Women's Fleece Open Bottom Pant, Granite Heather, X-Large
- Minimal shrinkage for a fit that stays true. Polyester/cotton blend resists pilling.
- Brushed inside for softness against skin.Open leg for a more feminine look.
- Side pockets with rib detailing.Low profile, narrower ribbed waistband with adjustable drawcord.
- 31-inch inseam.
- C logo on hip
HISKYWIN Women's Athletic Yoga Lounge Pants Drawstring Waist Active Joggers Sweatpants with Pockets Pants-F18017-Black-M
- ★Solid Color:40% Cotton / 60% Polyester
- ★Skin-friendly and soft fabric offers a smooth, low-friction performance,Slightly tapered ankle pants can be worn long or pushed up to a slouch
- ★Lightweight and breathable material wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable, it's good for yoga, jogging, gym workout and other casual activities
- ★Elastic waistband and adjustable drawcord for a custom fit
- ★No more worry about your essentials such as phone, wallet, sweat towel when doing every workout thanks to two big pockets on both sides.A back pocket is zipper pocket for safe storage
Bachelor Ben Flajnik Looks Great on First Episode!
Ben Flajnik, the wine maker from Sonoma who was rejected by Ashley H. at the end of the last Bachelorette season, is the new Bachelor. He was handsome, classy and witty as he met his twenty-five women last night.
Ben Looks Good!
On the first episode of Ben Flajnik's season as The Bachelor , the California wine maker showed himself to be a real catch-handsome, witty and classy. Meeting his twenty-five Bachelorettes (plus one grandmother), although he admitted to nervousness, he was enthusiastic and gracious-and more spontaneous than any other Bachelor I've seen; he made little offhand quips and comments here and there: "That is a pretty girl," about Courtney, the model. "I am loving the brunettes." "That's too cute. I love grandmas." (Brittany was introduced by her grandmother, who appeared first, emerging from the limo on crutches, gray-haired and a big fan of Ben's. She wants Brittany to find love with him.) Ben's best comment came after he met single mother Shawn, from Phoenix, who gave him a friendly slap on the arm: "I love a slug on the arm!"
Some Craziness to Spice Up the Show
So Ben is cute and cool, and unsurprisingly, all the women are gaga over him-except two who seemed to be in love with each other, Michelle and Blakeley, who were actually making out the first night. Michele whispered praises into Blakeley's ear as the rest of the women drank cocktails and waited for Ben: "You're so beautiful. You're the one I want."
Bizarre! And it made some people angry, even crazy. Jenna the brunette blogger from New York City went into a tailspin which also included the idea that Michele disliked her for no reason. Jenna, inappropriately emotional, even paranoid, required counseling from Rachel, a pretty, down-to-earth blonde.
Jenna obviously has problems. To me she seemed drunk after a short time. She spent most of the evening behind a closed door weeping copiously, then emerged for the Rose Ceremony. And amazingly-or not, considering the show-Ben kept her there, giving her the last rose at the Rose Ceremony.
Backing up a little-the First Impression Rose went to Lindzi, from Seattle, who arrived on a horse. "Saved the best for last, I spoze," was Ben's off-the-cuff comment-about the horse or the woman, I'm not sure which.
Ben Is Realistic-But Please, Don't Let Him Get Hurt Again!
One thing I really liked was that Ben said, "I don't know about that 'wifey' thing. I want love. I'm looking for someone I can love." Besides being sweet, that was realistic. I don't know what the statistics are, but it doesn't seem like many Bachelors or Bachelorettes end up getting married. Ali and Roberto had a good run of about a year and a half together, but they recently split. Brad and Emily dissolved in pretty short order, and of course Jake and Vienna exploded.
So for Ben to say that he just wants someone to love-I think he can get that.
The question is, though, will she love him back? At the beginning of the show, Chris Harrison reviewed Ben's humiliating rejection at the finale of Ashley H's Bachelorette season.
" Well," said Ben to Chris, "the worst has happened."
" You hope!" Chris joked.
" Yeah. . . ." Ben replied a little nervously, as if he hadn't considered that things could get worse. And then, at the end of the show, we see previews for the season, with Ben falling madly in love, and-No! No! Please!!--an anonymous woman saying she's not sure if she's ready to go through with this.
No! Please! Don't let Ben get hurt! If he does, I swear I'll never watch this show again!
And as for sideshows, this season has some hot new acts. Headliners among them are the two lesbian lovers. Then there's the aforementioned Jenna, a Carrie Bradshaw type from New York City who could have a breakdown anytime. Then there's the beautiful narcissist Courtney ("I'm a model," "I'm better than everyone.") She's not going to be popular, at least with the other women.
There was already a lot of clawing and crying on the first episode-way too much for my taste.
Some Good Women Here; I Hope Ben Makes a Good Choice
There are also some nice, smart, pretty girls here for Ben. I especially like Casey B., who is pretty, normal, and natural; Rachel, who seems calm and sane; and Emily the epidemiologist. As the show continues, I'm sure other good women with endearing qualities will emerge. I hope Ben chooses one of them, and she chooses him back!