Best Hats For Sweaty Heads in 2021
Carhartt Men's Rugged Professional Cap, Black, OFA
Halo Headband Skull Cap - The Ultimate High Performance Skull Cap, Black
- This performance skull cap features our patented SweatSeal; this seal RE-DIRECTS and CHANNELS sweat away from your eyes, face, and glasses
- No more burning, stinging eyes from sweat or sunscreen!
- GRIP Technology holds the cap in place during any activity
- The micro-mesh top breathes extremely well and keeps your head cool
- 4-way stretch mesh fabric conforms to your head for a comfortable smooth fit
- The top provides UV sun protection with UPF ratings of 35 to 50. Black, Camo Grey, Camo Green and Star Gazer offer UPF rating of 50, White has UPF rating of 35
- One size fits all pullover design
- Fits comfortably under any helmet; perfect for Mountain Biking, Road Cycling, Lacrosse, Football, Hockey, Motorcycle, and Hard Hats
- Made with the amazing Dryline fabric, this fabric absorbs sweat, wicks moisture, dries quickly and is antimicrobial (kills germs that cause odor
- Made in the USA with the very best quality construction, fabrics, and design
Coolibar UPF 50+ Men's Women's Landon Reversible Bucket Hat - Sun Protective (XX-Large- Tan/Navy)
- UPF 50+ - blocks 98% of UV radiation
- Lite™ fabric: Ultra-soft with a cotton like feel, lightweight, breathable, quick dry performance
- Completely crushable construction, great for travel or storage and elastic draw cord for a perfect fit
- Approx. circumference: 22 1/2 inch (S/M); 23 1/2 inch (L/XL); 24 1/2 inch (XXL); Ample 3 inch floppy brim to shade your face and neck; Easy care: hand wash, line dry; Imported
- Recommended for when you want to pack light and travel in style - technical sun protection to take you from sightseeing to a cafe lunch
Columbia Unisex Bora Bora II Booney Hat, Moisture Wicking Fabric, UV Sun Protection
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Unisex Bora Bora Booney fishing hat features our signature wicking fabric with sweat-wicking capabilities and UPF 50 sun protection technology that helps shield you from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- HANDY FEATURES: This high-performance fishing hat features a mesh breeze-inducing vent to keep you cool and protected during long hours outside and in the sun.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: It's equipped with an adjustable drawcord and toggle at the back for a fit that's adjustable and comfortable.
- SUN-DAY WEAR: This hat is essential for any sunny day outside for its wide, protective brim. Mesh vents are non UPF
- OMNI-WICK - The ultimate moisture management technology for the outdoors. Omni-Wick quickly moves moisture from the skin into the fabric where it spreads across the surface to quickly evaporate—keeping you cool and your clothing dry.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection
- Omni-Wick sweat band
- Adjustable Chin Strap
- Adjustable drawcord and toggle at back
Fishing Hat Safari Cap with Sun Protection for Men and Women (Army Green)
- ULTIMATE SUN PROTECTION: Keep yourself protected at all times! This GearTOP outdoors hat offers sun protection to keep your neck, ears and face safe from harmful UVA and UVB rays. The best sun gear for fishing, hiking, camping, going to the beach, and much more! Grab one and use as your new walking and hiking hat today!
- DESIGNED FOR THE OUTDOORS: Whether you're fishing, going for an adventure walk or spending an afternoon gardening, our headwear will keep your head and face protected from the sun and heat. The adjustable drawstring ensures your cap stays on without moving about. Go out and enjoy the elements without a worry with this waterproof, windproof and breathable chapeau. One size will fit most.
- STAY COOL WITH BREATHABLE MESH: Stay cool, as mesh panels ensure your head stays ventilated even on the hottest and most humid days. The mesh design allows for moisture and heat to easily escape these caps, which not only keeps your noggin cool, but you’ll also stay dry as netting will help moisture escape and greatly reduces sweat build-up.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND QUICK TO DRY: Carry this cap everywhere you go. With a portable and lightweight design, you can easily fold this top up, and fit it into any purse, backpack, or carry bag. Quick-drying properties means that even if this hat were to go with you for a swim, leave it in the sun for a minute or two! It will be dry in no time!
- LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: All original GearTOP products come with a LIFETIME guarantee. If you experience ANY problems with these fishing hats FOR THE LIFETIME OF THE PRODUCT, contact us and we will refund every penny of your purchase, and ship you a new fish cap FREE of charge. Order your GearTOP sunhat and always stay protected! AMAZON CUSTOMERS SAY: I should have bought one years ago!
Dorfman Pacific Co. Men's Â Mesh Safari Hat, Fossil, X-Large
- SAFARI SOON? – Be adventure-bound with your own mesh safari hat! Keep the heat off your head, the sun out of your eyes, and the hat on right thanks to a bound 3” brim, mesh sidewall, and chin cord. Be ready for your next adventure.
- SUPER SUPPLEX – This ultra-lightweight mesh sun hat is made with Supplex nylon, engineered to provide a soft supple touch of cotton with extra strength and durability. Being out in the sun never felt so super.
- COOLMAX COVERAGE – Coolmax helps to optimize your performance and keep you dry during workouts, adventure, and leisure. This Dorfman Pacific safari hat uses a Coolmax sweatband because you deserve the most in cooling coverage.
- UV PROTECTION – Mesh sun hats for men have to be prepared for a life outside. That’s why these boonie hats are UPF 50+. These DPC hats for men are tested and proven to protect against harmful UV rays to ensure you get the UV protection you need.
- HAND-WASHABLE – A safari can kick up sweat, sand, and dirt, which is why this Dorfman Pacific mesh safari hat comes hand-washable. A little dirt never stopped your trek before; don’t let it stop you now.
Ski Face Mask Women Men Balaclava Fleece Hood Winter Face Mask Head Warmer(Grey)
- ✔ UNIQUE PATENT DESIGN-Balaclava ski mask men women designed by South Korea, fashion YOGA material, perfect for winter outdoor sports. it's an anti-wind cold-proof multi-hood warmer, with a clever drawstring design can make the hood wrap tightly around your head, even in extreme cold weather can protect your head warmer face warmer neck warmer ear warmer..
- ✔ ULTIMATE PROTECTION OF SKIING-Our women's balaclava cold weather face mask adopts double-layer thick comfort fabric, outside is made of extra-fine shaking fluff, inside is made of high-bounce non-resistant fluff. It is super warm and comfortable, -8℃ still warm. (The ski balaclava weighs up to 0.55 pounds 250g)
- ✔ EXTENDED SIZE-Longer neck windproof face mask and extra-long womens neck warmer in front for better wind and cold protection , exquisite cut and different sewing angel for better fit on your head, face and neck. It,s 11L*16.2H inch (28cm*41cm,long enough) One Size fits unisex-adult.
- ✔ MULTIPLE OCCATION--Winter balaclava face mask for women men can adapt to various outdoor activities for Skiing/pry, Snowboarding, Snowmbiling, Hiking, Mountaineering, Riding, Running, Trekking, Hunting, Fishing, Dog walking. Also used as windproof mask/hat.
- ✔【Made to last】--Ritoper superior quality winter hats for women are designed to hold their shape and function for many seasons making this a valuable investment. ANY problems with it, We'll process full refund or send you a replacement without returning or any additional conditions.
Dorfman-Pacific Weathered Outback Hat With Chin Cord (XX-Large, Brown)
- OUT IS IN – It’s not called the Outback hat for nothing. Built for function, this imported outdoorsmen hat is 52% cotton for breathability in the heat and 48% polyester for increased strength and wrinkle- and tear-resistance.
- PROPER PROTECTION – This old western hat isn’t just for show. With a UPF 50+ rating, this brown outdoor hat provides premium protection against harmful ultraviolet rays.
- THAT’S NOT A HAT – THIS is a hat. With an interior brow band and lining that absorbs sweat, you don’t need to worry about drenching your hat with perspiration on a hot day. The band and lining also provide a smooth surface to avoid skin irritation.
- YOUR KIND OF SHADE – This broad 2.7” rim is shapeable to provide you with the exact kind of shade you need. Give yourself 360 degrees of shade, or bend the brim how you want for maximum comfort and protection of your face, ears, and nape.
- GOES WHERE YOU GO – This hat can protect against more than just the sun. Wind, rain, and Mother Nature’s other woes can strike at any time too, but an adjustable chin strap ensures your hat stays put no matter what.
Flexfit Men's Cotton Twill Fitted Cap, Black, Large/Extra Large
- Baseball cap with cotton twill fabric
- The Original Flexfit Technology
- 6-panel, mid profile, structured
- Closed back. Stretch fitted
- Permacurv visor
- Silver undervisor, 8-row stitching on visor
- Made in Bangladesh or Vietnam
Headcovers Unlimited Mens Relaxed Beanie-Caps for Men with Chemo Cancer Hair Loss Black
- Designing Headwear in the USA for Hair Loss for over 22 years.
- Our Caps offer Full Head Coverage and Fullness to Disguise Hair Loss from Cancer Chemo
- Minimal and Soft Seams ideal for Sensitive Scalps - Won't itch or scratch.
- (Specific about this cap) 100% Cotton from Hand Picked Quality Fabrics
- One Size Fits Most - Stretches to accommodate most head sizes.
A father goes on a rampage and tears up a country to find his missing daughter before it's too late. Rather than being a "24" rerun, it's a new action film with Liam Neeson, of all people, doing the one-man army routine.
Brian Mills is a father who was never able to be there for his daughter Kim. But Brian has left his long-time job to try and make up for it. It's not an easy task, however, with a bitter ex-wife and a rich stepfather in the way. In the meantime, Brian reluctantly allows Kim to go to Paris with her young friend. There, his worst fears are confirmed when he gets a call and overhears Kim being taken. As such, Brian has to go above and beyond to find his daughter and bring her home. Since his long time job was a "preventer" for the CIA, it makes things a little easier.
It's been a few months or so since a one man army rampaged through Europe to find a loved one. Taken's take on it has all the hallmarks of the genre - bone crunching action, a torture or two, and token nods to a real problem, in this case sex slave trafficking. Taken doesn't start with the bone crunching right away, however. The first half hour or so just has a regular old story about a neglectful father trying to reconnect with his daughter.
In that first act, Taken feel like it is trying to have some fun setting up that genre, then switching it into a shoot-em-up. With The Professional director Luc Besson co-writing, Taken has the pedigree to play around with these two different formula. It gets away with that at first, but others may be impatient waiting for the action to start.
The promos for Taken, and one of the main selling points, have Neeson's Brian give a speech over the phone to his daughter's kidnappers. One can't help but wonder how Taken would look if that was the first scene of the film, to drop us right into the action and then have the initial half-hour as flashback scenes. But once the waiting for that made-for-movie trailer speech is done, Taken reverts right into its true shoot-em-up roots.
These kind of movies all look the same in the end, as Taken does. The only difference is in what kind of cool kills and action scenes it can get away with. Since Taken is PG-13, it can't get too bloody or gory. But Taken has the expected handful of action scenes, chases and martial arts moves to make it worth seeing on the big screen. Like with many action films in the Bourne era, you have to get past the shaky camera to see Neeson's kicking and killing.
In addition, like with many action movies in the last several years, the action can't help but remind audiences of 24. But Taken is a bit more blatant with 24 comparisons, especially the first few years when Jack Bauer kept saving daughter Kim from countless eye-rolling jams. Taken's kidnapped daughter is even named Kim, with her rich stepfather played by 24's George Mason, Xander Berkeley. Neeson's Brian even shoots a suspect's wife, a la Jack in the middle of 24's fifth season. With Neeson giving the occasional sad eyes and tortured looks, a la Jack Bauer, all Taken is missing is the split screen - which I think it had in the trailers. But 24 hasn't had Albanians and sex traders as villains yet, so Taken has that in its favor.
Neeson is the difference in Taken, since this kind of part is not what he is best known for. Neeson is more used to being a noble mentor, with the occasional bad guy part to subvert that image. Like Kiefer Sutherland, Neeson has the voice and gravitas to work as a killing machine, and as a desperate father. Just hearing Neeson say some of Brian's more off-color threats provides an extra bit of thrills. Maggie Grace is a less successful bit of type casting, as the blissfully naive daughter in danger. Grace sadly isn't too far off from her days as Shannon on Lost, back in the ancient pre-time travel days of that show. Famke Janssen, as Brian's ex-wife, is mostly around to bicker with Neeson and be pretty much wrong about everything.
Thanks to Taken, 2020 has its first action rampage of the year, and certainly not the last. Other action films will probably have more bones broken this year, but Taken and Neeson help provide a slick opening act to the action year. Taken won't be remembered too much by the end of the year, but that means it won't be remembered for being too stupid or offensive either- which is more than some other action movies can say.