Best Grey Sweatpants in 2021
Champion Men's Powerblend Retro Fleece Jogger Pant, Oxford Gray, Medium
Hanes Men's EcoSmart Fleece Sweatpant, Light Steel, L
- Made with a portion of recycled polyester
- Patented low-pill fabric
- Constructed with low-pill high-stitch fleece in 7.8-ounce medium weight
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free label
SweatyRocks Women's Casual Sweatpants Yoga Workout Jogger Pants with Pockets Grey L
- 100% Cotton, breathable and stretchy fabric
- Slightly tapered ankle athletic pant featuring ribbed cuffs and adjustable drawstring waistband
- Machine Washable. Two side pockets for storage
- Relaxed fit; suitable for casual,running,jogging,hiking,yoga,gym workout, lounge aroung the house and outdoor activities.
- Please refer to the size measurement in image before ordering
Champion Men's Closed Bottom Light Weight Jersey Sweatpant, Oxford Grey, Medium
- Lightweight, comfortable cotton jersey fabric. Handy side pockets
- Athletic fit for comfort
- Relaxed elastic bottom band
- Side pockets for storage
Soffe Boys' Big Heavyweight Sweatpants, Ash, Large
- Covered elastic waistband
- Closed Bottoms
Gildan - Sweatpant. 18200 - Small - Ash
- 7.75-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly made with Air Jet Spun Yarn; no pill
- Drawstring waistband
- Elastic cuffs
Champion Men's Powerblend Relaxed Bottom Fleece Pant, Oxford Gray, S
- Reduced pill and shrinkage for a great fit wash after wash
- Soft, comfortable fleece fabric
- Drawstring for adjustability
- Wider rib cuff and hem
- Side pockets for storage
Nike Men's NSW Club Jogger Jersey, Dark Grey Heather/White, X-Large
- CLASSIC & COMFORTABLE: The Nike Sportswear Club Joggers for men offer a classic athletic look that can be worn every day.
- JOGGERS STYLE: These jogger pants for men have ribbed cuffs that give you a classic look and help you show off your kicks.
- PERSONALIZED FIT: Elastic waistband with an adjustable drawcord lets you change up the fit of the Nike men's joggers. Standard fit offers a relaxed, easy feel.
- SOFT COMFORT: These are the Nike joggers men need, created with a soft cotton jersey fabric, these pants can be worn all day long.
- MEN'S SWEATPANTS: Machine wash, imported, fabric: 100% cotton.
ProGo Men's Joggers Sweatpants Basic Fleece Marled Jogger Pant Elastic Waist (Medium, Heather Grey)
- Marled Jogger Sweatpants Featuring Elastic Drawstring Waist and Banded Ankle Cuffs
- Tech Fleece Design For Comfort, Classic Fit, Side Hand Pockets, Single Patch Pocket at Back
- Shrink Resistant, Fade Resistant, Machine Wash with Cold Water, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low
- At ProGoShop, we pride ourselves in supplying premium quality fashion wear at affordable prices. Please Check The Size Chart specially before buying and give us a message if you have any special problems. If, for whatever reason, you aren't fully satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund.
- ProGoShop owns the authenticity of the product. Other merchants selling the products on this page are not approved, and the product is a suspicious counterfeit with size, color, and other quality issues.
Jerzees Men's Fleece Sweatpants, Light Grey Heather, Medium
’50 Shades of Grey’ Movie: Chace Crawford and Other TV Actors Talk Playing Grey
Chace Crawford wants to give “Gossip Girl” fans something to really gossip about by playing Christian Grey in the “50 Shades of Grey” movie. However, his competition includes other sexy TV stars like Ian Somerhalder.
Chace Crawford wants to give "Gossip Girl" fans something to really gossip about by getting kinky in the "50 Shades of Grey" movie.
Chace is out of a job now that his CW series is over, so he's hoping to score the coveted role of sexy (but slightly creepy) character Christian Grey, a billionaire businessman who keeps a crazy collection of sex toys in his "Red Room of Pain." It's not hard to see why Chace wants the part since the "50 Shades" film seems destined to become a blockbuster -- the erotic novel that the movie is based on is a bestseller that continues to get tons of buzz because of its explicit BDSM sex scenes.
Chace told Fox News this when he was asked about starring in the "50 Shades of Grey" movie: "I would love the challenge. I have not read the books, but what I know is that it is risqué, and to be honest, anything to shake up from the way I have been going would be good." He said that he would "definitely" audition to play Christian Grey and jokingly said this when he was asked about filming some of the movie's racier scenes involving BDSM: "I am only comfortable with S M; sex scenes! The other ones are just too simple and boring for me."
However, Chace Crawford could face some tough competition from a few other TV actors. Here's a look at what they've had to say about going Grey:
According to Us Weekly, last April Ian opened up to Ryan Seacrest about his interest in the movie. Here's what he said: "I absolutely would be up for that. It could be very, very amazing. I have the book and I just started reading it. That would be a pretty incredible thing, and hopefully that could pan out." Going from sucking blood to practicing BDSM doesn't seem like too much of a stretch for "The Vampire Diaries" star, and Ian is already one of the biggest fan favorites for the "50 Shades" film.
This sexy star with abs of steel and a steely gaze is yet another CW actor who is interested in starring in the movie. However, "50 Shades" fans might question his motives for wanting to get cast as Christian. Here's what the "Arrow" actor told Wetpaint: "I don't even own a house yet. So I don't think that I'd be turning that down any time soon." Stephen Amell has his own Christian Grey fan page, and he does have experience playing a sexy rich guy with a secret second life. So maybe Oliver Queen will end up temporarily trading his bow and arrow for a whip and handcuffs.
Just like Stephen, this "White Collar" star spends a lot of time rocking sexy suits on his show. And as any "50 Shades" fan knows, Christian loves his designer menswear. The actor who plays him also has to look good with his clothes off, and Matt proved that he's got the goods to play Grey by portraying a male stripper in the movie "Magic Mike." When Metro asked the fan fave if he would like to star in "50 Shades," this is all he would say: "No comment. That's my line on that. But it's very flattering that I've got fans who would like to see me in things." We'll take that as a "maybe."
So would you like to see Matt Bomer in the movie, or are you a fan of one of the other small screen stars mentioned above?
More From This Contributor:
Kristen Stewart and Other 'Twilight' Stars Talk '50 Shades of Grey'
Did Kim Kardashian, Beyonce and Other Celebs Glamorize Guns?
Note:This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network here to start publishing your own articles.