10 Best Foot Powder For Sweaty Feet
Updated on: May 2023
Best Foot Powder For Sweaty Feet in 2023
Gold Bond Maximum Strength Foot Powder, 10 Ounces
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH ITCH RELIEF: Our Maximum Strength Foot Powder has the unique triple action formula of scientifically-proven ingredients to relieve itching, absorb moisture, & control odor.
- MEDICATED FOOT POWDER: Temporarily relieves the pain & itch associated with minor skin irritations on the foot. Whether your feet are dry, rough, stinky or in pain, Gold Bond has relief you can trust.
- THERAPUETIC SKIN CARE: Gold Bond products feature a unique triple action formula of ingredients proven to help relieve itching, absorb moisture, & control odor for fast-acting, long lasting comfort.
- GOLD BOND : In addition to our foot care products, Gold Bond also makes medicated & non-medicated body powders, skin creams, lotions, & ointments. From first aid to foot care, we've got you covered.
- ITCHY SKIN CARE: Gold Bond offers ideal skin remedy for itchy & irritated skin. Try our body care, foot care & first aid products for dry skin, foot odor, minor cuts, sunburn, insect bites & other skin issues.
- ingredients: Active Ingredients: Menthol 1.0% Inactive Ingredients: Talc; Sodium Bicarbonate; Acacia; Benzethonium Chloride; Eucalyptus Oil; Peppermint Oil
Natural Shoe Deodorizer Powder & Foot Odor Eliminator - for Smelly Shoes, Body, Stinky Feet. Use for Jock Itch and Athletes Foot. FOOT SENSE (1 Pack)
- EXTRA STRENGTH, ALL NATURAL, FAST ACTING, LONG LASTING ODOR ELIMINATOR. Also Use on Dance Shoes, Hockey Skates, Gloves, Sports & Athletic Equipment.
- Contains Zinc Oxide, a natural skin protectant with known anti fungal properties. Eliminates Foot and Shoe Odor Naturally and helps control bacteria as well as fungus including Athletes Foot and Jock Itch!
- Large 100 Gram / 3.5 Oz. Size - 4 X Larger Than Products with Similar Active Ingredients and lower price. Lasts 4 Times Longer or Treats 4 Times as Many Shoes.
- Will It Work? For Really Bad Shoe Odor, We Suggest You Apply it Daily for 1 Week, Then Use As Needed. For Athletes Foot and Jock Itch, use with your favorite remedy to keep the area dry and clean.
- 100% No-Questions-Asked Money Back Guarantee. Made in USA From 100% Natural Zinc Oxide and Other Botanical Ingredients.
Gold Bond No Mess Foot Powder Spray Fresh 7 Ounce
- Fresh scent.
- Triple action relief: cools feet, absorbs moisture, and helps control foot odor.
- 2X the odor absorbing powder.
Carpe Antiperspirant Foot Lotion, A Dermatologist-Recommended Solution to Stop Sweaty, Smelly feet, Helps Prevent blisters, Great for hyperhidrosis
- 👍EXTRA-EFFECTIVE: The #1 dermatologist-recommended OTC antiperspirant treatment for sweaty feet. Our clinically proven antiperspirant hand lotion was specifically designed to stop sweaty, smelly feet, and help manage the symptoms of plantar hyperhidrosis, or excessive foot sweat. Achieve zero sweat, restore confidence, and enjoy life with fresh, dry feet!
- 👌EASY TO USE: With a pea sized amount of Carpe Antiperspirant Lotion you can reduce sweat without side effects. Apply every night and morning for best results, and say goodbye to your sweaty, stinky feet.
- 🙏DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS: A 100% smooth, non-greasy, and non-irritating antiperspirant lotion made for the sweatiest feet, and includes natural eucalyptus oil and moisturizing ingredients that gently soothe the sole while avoiding greasiness with its quick-drying properties.
- 🙌INDEPENDENTLY TESTED AND PRAISED: As seen on Good Morning America, Carpe’s patent-pending formula has been independently tested for safety and efficacy, and proven to be a leading over-the-counter sweat treatment.
- 👊DON’T SWEAT IT: Lifetime 100% Money Back Guarantee - Always free from Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehydes, and Sulfates - Never tested on animals - Made proudly in the USA! **Packaging May Vary**
Gold Bond Maximum Strength Foot Powder 4 Ounce
- Gold bond medicated foot powder is cool.
- Soothe and protects against wetness or other foot discomforts.
- Help protect against wetness or other foot discomforts.
Dr. Scholl's Odor X All Day Deodorant Powder-6.25 oz.
- Personal Care
- Dr. Scholl's Odor X All Day Deod Powder destroys odor instantly, leaving the feet cool and refreshed and provides all day protection.
Odor-Eaters Foot Powder, 6-ounces, 4-pack
- DESTROYS ODOR: Three advanced odor/wetness fighters destroy odor on contact
- CONTROLS WETNESS: Contains corn starch and super-absorbent material to keep feet drier longer
- LONG-LASTING: All-day effectiveness
- EASY APPLICATION: Easy-grip bottle design makes it easier to hold and dispense product
O Naturals Tea Tree Oil Kaolin Clay Foot Powder. Natural Deodorant for Men & Women Anti-Fungal Athlete Foot Care Toenail Treatment Peppermint Oil Aloe Vera Travel Size Body Nails Powder No Talc. 3.5oz
- REDUCE SWEATING: Powder formulation to absorb moisture and stop excess sweating.
- SHOE DEODORIZER: Keep your shoes fresh smelling with a few sprinkles of our natural formula.
- ATHLETES FOOT: keep your feet dry with White clay and Arrowroot Powder
- TALC FREE & CORNSTARCH FREE: No need for cheap and harmful ingredients with our all natural and extra strength foot powder.
Dr. Scholl's Odor-Fighting Odor-X Foot Powder, 6.25oz (Pack of 3) // All-Day Protection Against Odor and Sweaty Feet with SweatMAX Technology that Destroys Odors Instantly
- Pack of three
- Destroys odor instantly, leaving the feet cool and refreshed
- Provides all day protection
- Controls wetness
- With 3X Triple Action System
Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Antifungal Powder, Miconazole Nitrate 2% Treatment, Clinically Proven Effective Antifungal Treatment of Most AF, Jock Itch and Ringworm, 3 Ounces Bottle (Pack of 3)
- PROVIDES RELIEF: Lotrimin AF Antifungal Powder effectively relieves the discomfort of itchy, cracked skin on feet and toes.
- PROVEN TO CURE MOST ATHLETE'S FOOT: Clinically proven to cure most athlete’s foot, Lotrimin AF Antifungal Powder controls the fungus that causes tinea pedis, commonly known as athlete's foot.
- SAFE FOR KIDS OVER 2: Help your little athlete with his or her uncomfortable, itchy, scaly feet. Lotrimin Antifungal Powder can easily get between tiny toes for fast relief.
- CONTAINS 2% MICONAZOLE NITRATE: This clinically proven ingredient helps to relieve itchy skin and cracked feet as it controls the natural fungus that causes athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- KEEPS FEET DRY: Moisture can promote the growth of fungus, which can cause athlete’s foot. Lotrimin Antifungal Powder is formulated to absorb sweat while it works to cure most athlete's foot.
Three Alternate Uses for Lush Cosmetics Coconut Deodorant
In this guide, I will show you three alternate uses for Lush Cosmetics Coconut Deodorant, including foot powder, body powder, and dry shampoo.
However, the ways that I use Lush Coconut deodorant are very different than what one might think. I didn't even try to use it under my arms. I know for a fact that a powder consisting mostly of cornstarch would not keep my body odor at bay.
I've used this deodorant for a body powder, a foot powder, and even a dry shampoo. So my review will be on its effectiveness at these three jobs, and not as an underarm deodorant. If this review was for Coconut as an underarm deodorant, it would simply read "Didn't bother."
Alternate Use #1: Body Powder
I remember being a kid and visiting my grandma. She had a giant, glossy plastic box filled with flower-scented body powder and a big old powder puff. I never really knew what she needed all that powder for, but it was fun to smell and blow all over the bathroom. (Sorry Grandma...)
Now that I'm older, I can appreciate a little body powder. I mostly use it under my breasts for extra moisture absorption (I know I said I wouldn't use it as a deodorant, but my boob sweat doesn't smell nearly as bad as my armpit sweat... TMI but I'm nothing if not honest!) I also put this on my thighs in the summer, also to combat the moisture.
One thing I have to say about using this as a body powder, is that putting it underneath your boobs is a bad idea. This stuff BURNS. The skin underneath your breasts is pretty sensitive anyway, not just for touch but also because it never sees the light of day. Putting a foreign substance on it, like deodorant powder, does not make my boobs very happy campers. It did a great job at keeping the moisture away (mostly on my thighs, I was too busy concentrating on the pure burn happening in my brassiere). If you suffer from excess body sweat, this is definitely a good choice. Just PLEASE use it on ruddier areas of your skin.
Alternate Use #2: Foot Powder
Okay, yes, my feet stink and are sweaty. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? When I'm not using my famous Stepping Stone/Volcano/Fair Trade Foot Lotion pedicure combo, I sprinkle a little Coconut in my flat shoes. I wear flats a lot, with no socks.( You're not supposed to wear socks with flats! It's like wearing socks with sandals, you just don't do it!) As such, my feet get cramped and sweaty. Sprinkling some of this Coconut deodorant powder in my shoes really cools my feet down, and also helps with the foot sweat and smell.
You can either apply this directly to your feet, or you can sprinkle it. I find what works best is to get a gengerous amount in your shoes, then tap it around the inside, sort of like you were spreading flour around a baking pan when you make a cake. Only with feet!
This also helps keep your feet soft, due to the cornstarch in the powder. After a long day wearing your flat shoes (or even high heels, I bet this would work great for those too), you'll be glad you took preventive measures.
Alternate Use #3: Dry Shampoo
Greasy hair! You know I have it. You know I'm lazy too, so on days when I just do not care what I look like, I reach for Coconut to use as a dry shampoo. Since it has those magical moisture-absorbing ingredients inside, of course it works wonders at absorbing excess oil in your hair.
Shake a bit on your hands, then rub your hands together vigorously. Concentrate on your bangs first; comb them forward and rub Coconut all over your bangs. Brush the Coconut through it. If there is excess on your hands, be sure to spread it on your scalp. Work it in so it doesn't look like you have dandruff or are going gray. If you brush it in thoroughly, you should look at least a little freshly-washed. You'll smell like suntan lotion. That's all right with me!
If you go to purchase a Coconut deodorant, look for the canister that simply says "Coconut". When you smell it, you'll get that coconut whiff (they do use desiccated coconut in the ingredients... which is just a fancy word for "dried and powdered") and you'll also get a weird, sort of earthy tone to it too. Almost like dirt. But it works with the coconut smell. It kind of made me think I picked a coconut out of the sand and went to go bang it open on a rock on a desert island. Coconut comes in a shake container with a twisty top that lets you open different holes to get more or less product out as you need it.
The ingredients list is very small and simple: Cornstarch, Tapioca Flour, Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Coconut Milk Powder, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Coconut Cream Grated, Desiccated Coconut , Benzoin Resinoid, Vetivert Oil
I'm thinking either the benzoin or the vetivert made my skin burn. I can pretty much tell the vetivert is what makes the Coconut deodorant smell dirty.
Coconut runs about $7.95 for a 1.7 oz container. It doesn't sound like much but it's very light, so you get a good amount of product in the container. You can always ask for a sample before you buy to see if you react the same way with the burning (if you plan to put it under your boobs, that is.)