10 Best Deodorant To Stop Sweating
Updated on: May 2023
Best Deodorant To Stop Sweating in 2023
Certain Dri Prescription Strength Clinical Antiperspirant | Doctor Recommended Hyperhidrosis Treatment | 72 Hour Protection from Excessive Sweating | Roll-On | 1.2 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Certain Dri A.m Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant 2.6 Oz (2 Pack)
- An addition to Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant
- Produces relief from excessive perspiration
- Consists of special odor control system
- Leaves a fragrance for cool and cozy feeling
ZeroSweat Antiperspirant Deodorant | Clinical Strength Hyperhidrosis Treatment - Reduces Armpit Sweat,1 Count
- STOP EXCESSIVE SWEATING | Sweaty armpits have met their match. When even the "clinical strength" antiperspirants have failed, ZeroSweat will keep you DRY. Not for the average sweater. This stuff is powerful and will stop sweating in its tracks
- HOW IT WORKS | Our unique formula allows ZeroSweat to be absorbed into the sweat glands where it causes the glands to stop producing sweat and lasts for up to 7 days of protection. Typical antiperspirants only absorb sweat or reduce it.
- HIGHEST STRENGTH ANTIPERSPIRANT | ZeroSweat provides the highest strength antiperspirant without a perscription. Specifically designed to stop excessive sweating for over a week with one application. Confidence booster to give you your life back.
- REASONS TO LOVE ZEROSWEAT | Completely safe and FDA approved formula. Gives you clinical-strength protection and doesn't clog pores like other antiperspirants. Avoid costly procedures, surgeries or injections to stop your sweat.
- STOP UNDERARM STAINS | Control excessive sweating and eliminate embarrassment during big meetings or presentations. Also helps keep you looking cool on that first (or 101st) date. Stop yellow pit stained shirts.
Certain Dri Antiperspirant Solid for Excessive Perspiration-1.7 Oz (Pack of 3)
- Certain Dri anti-perspirant solid Stick
- Provides 72 hour protection against excessive perspiration
- The number 1 doctor-recommended brand
Certain Dri Everyday Strength Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant | Effective All Day Protection Against Odor and Sweat | Solid | 2.6 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- #1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED brand for excessive sweating.
- CLINICAL STRENGTH antiperspirant + deodorant with 20% Aluminum Zirconium Complex in solid form.
- EFFECTIVE ALL DAY PROTECTION for more certainty against odor and perspiration.
- USAGE INSTRUCTIONS: apply at night to completely dry underarms. Can be reapplied in the morning for an extra layer of freshness and protection.
- PLEASE NOTE: this item is intended for people with the medical condition hyperhidrosis as it contains a strong active ingredient that may irritate the skin when applied incorrectly. Do not use immediately after showering or shaving or on broken or irritated skin.
- CERTIFIED cruelty free by PETA.
Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant, Roll-On, Pack of 2, 1.2 oz
Carpe Underarm Antiperspirant and Deodorant, Clinical strength with all-natural eucalyptus scent, Manage hyperhidrosis and combat excessive sweating without irritation, Stay fresh and dry all day long
- EXTRA-EFFECTIVE: The dermatologist-recommended clinical strength solution for excessive sweating. Our clinically proven antiperspirant and deodorant was specifically designed to stop underarm sweat and help manage the symptoms of hyperhidrosis. Achieve zero sweat, restore confidence, and enjoy life with dry and fresh underarms!
- EASY TO USE: With a pea sized amount of Carpe Antiperspirant Lotion you can instantly reduce sweat without side effects. Apply daily for best results and say goodbye to your sweaty, smelly underarms without having to suffer from the side effects associated with other solutions.
- SMOOTH: A 100% smooth, non-greasy, and non-irritating clinical strength antiperspirant lotion that includes natural eucalyptus oil and moisturizing ingredients that gently sooth the skin while avoiding greasiness with its quick-drying properties.
- AWARD WINNING FORMULA: As seen on Good Morning America, Carpe’s patent-pending, FDA-compliant formula has been independently tested and a proven over-the-counter sweat treatment.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee: Carpe was formulated to restore confidence and deliver a peace of mind, so sweaty armpits are the last thing that you need to think about. Carpe has changed the lives of thousands and thousands of people, but if you aren’t one of them, no worries – we will give you your money back, no questions asked!
Certain Dri Antiperspirant Solid for Excessive Perspiration-1.7 Ounce, 2 Pack
Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant, Roll-On, Pack of 3, 1.2 oz
- Pack of three, 35.5 ml each
- For treating hyperhidrosis or excessive perspiration
- Doctor-recommended, non-prescription product can be applied several times a week at bedtime
- Colorless, fragrance free and has been categorized as safe and effective by FDA so far
- Applied sparingly at bedtime, and it will not wash off after bathing/showering
McKesson Aluminum Chloride Solution 20 % 6N 4 oz. by McKesson
Problems with Excessive Sweating?
There are several ways to control excessive sweating, and here are some of the most effective.
Hyperhidrosis can present with excessive sweating in your armpits, palms, feet, or in your head as blushing. The symptoms can be embarrassing and often interfere with the social development of the subject. Although there are several remedies to Hyperhidrosis, their effectiveness varies from subject to subject.
One of the most common treatments is to use a prescription antiperspirant such as Drysol. Drysol's active ingredient is Aluminum Chloride, which is present in most antiperspirants in low concentrations, but in Drysol it is in a 40% concentration. There are possible side effects by using Drysol; one of them is that your skin can become irritable. It is also advised not to use it in broken or irritated skin. The warning label also points that your clothed could be damaged if they come in contact with the chemical.
There are other home remedies such as holding tea bags for 20 minutes once a day. Another remedy is to use the sage herb. Simply make a tea by boiling a cup of water, then placing about 1 tablespoon of sage for about 10 min. There are other claims that tomato juice or even eating charcoal can help with your excessive sweating problems, but results are variable depending n the individual.
For severe cases or a definitive treatment there is only one way out: surgery. The only thing that can be called a "cure" for Hyperhidrosis is a medical procedure called ETS surgery. ETS stands for "endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy". The procedure is very simple, and the type of surgery is one of the least invasive.
The procedure consists in making a small incision of about ½" wide just below your armpits. This gives the surgeon access to the sympathetic nerves that are responsible of sending the signals to your sweat glands to produce sweat. The nerves are then either cut, burned or just clamped in case the patient wants to reverse the surgery for any reason. This prevents the nerves for sending the signals to your sweat glands thus eliminating the excessive sweat.
This surgery is highly effective with success rates of over 95% in reducing excessive sweating from armpits and palms. A common side effect of this surgery is what is called compensatory sweating. Sometimes patients will experience an increase of sweating in their legs or back to compensate for the armpits or palms, but in most cases the compensatory sweating is much more manageable than Hyperhidrosis.