Best Crewneck Sweatshirt in 2023
Hanes Men's Ecosmart Fleece Sweatshirt, Light Steel, Medium
- Made with a portion of recycled polyester
- Patented low-pill fabric
- Lay flat collar keeps its shape wash after wash
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free label
Gildan Men's Fleece Crewneck Sweatshirt, White, Large
- Set-in sleeves
- Double needle cuff and waistband
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
Hanes Men's Ultimate Heavyweight Fleece Sweatshirt, Black, Large
- Cotton-rich heavyweight fleece resists pilling
- Our heaviest, warmest fleece is ideal for keeping out the cold
- Patented low-pill fabric
Hanes Men's ComfortWash Garment Dyed Fleece Sweatshirt, Cypress Green, 2X Large
- 7.2-Oz. Cotton blend fleece is super soft and comfortable
- Vintage washed and garment dyed for a retro look and feel
- No shrink comfort for a dependable fit wash after wash
- Available in a variety of colors
- Cotton sourced from American farms
Champion Men's Graphic Powerblend Fleece Crew, Granite Heather Script, Large
- Better fit. Wider rib cuffs and hem
- Soft comfortable fabric. A percentage of recycled fibers used in making the fabric
Fruit of the Loom Men's Fleece Crew Sweatshirt, Navy, X-Large
- Cotton dominant lightweight fleece with superior softness
- V-notch detailing at neck
- Contrast neck tape
- 7.2 cover cotton/polyester pre-shrunk fleece
- Weave Type: Knit
Champion Men's Powerblend Pullover Sweatshirt, Oxford Grey, Medium
- Classic long-sleeve crew-neck pullover sweatshirt featuring ribbed trims and tonal embroidered logo at chest.
- Reduced pilling and shrinkage for a great look wash after wash
- Wider rib cuff and bottom hem
- Soft fabric is brushed inside for added warmth
Amazon Essentials Men's Long-Sleeve Crewneck Fleece Sweatshirt, Olive Heather, Large
- Made in China
- This soft terry cotton crewneck sweatshirt is a go-to layer for workouts and lounging
- Printed tag
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size Medium
Hanes Women's V-Notch Pullover Fleece Sweatshirt, Ebony, Small
- Made from a percentage of recycled EcoSmart polyester
- Cozy cotton blend features ribbed neckline, hem and cuffs
- Feminine v-notch styling detail
- Tagless back neck
Hanes Men's Pullover EcoSmart Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt, ash, Large
- Cozy 7.8-ounce fleece made with up to 5 percent polyester created from recycled plastic
- Pill-resistant fabric with high-stitch density for durability
- Cozy hood with dyed-to-match adjustable draw cord
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs, split kangaroo pocket
Easy Sewing Project: Sweatshirt Christmas Sweater
Use an old sweatshirt to make a new Christmas sweater for yourself or a little girl!
Many different colors of sweatshirts are appropriate for making a Christmas sweater. White, red, navy, green - all work well to make a new sweater. To get started, cut the band off around the waist of the sweatshirt. Cut the bands off from the sleeves as well. Cut the band from around the neck - this is optional. Fold the sweatshirt, find the very center of the front, then cut from the waistline to the neckline, right up the middle.
Cut hearts, diamonds or other shapes out of Christmas-theme fabric and you can instantly change the look of the ordinary sweatshirt. Cut lots and lots of the chosen shape - all the same or different colors and patterns - and sew them onto the sweatshirt. Sew them around the neckline, around the bottom, around the sleeves, and down both sides of the center slit. Make sure you use fabric that won't unravel for the shapes. If the fabric is a type that will unravel simply treat it with a no-fray product found at fabric stores.
Christmas-theme, cloth ribbon works great to easily make the new sweater. Purchase wide ribbon then overlap the edges of the neckline, hemline, sleeve cuffs and the center slit. Stitch the ribbon on and the new sweater is done.
There are many other things you can do to embellish the sweatshirt after all the raw edges are covered with the fabric or ribbon. Use paint markers, for instance, to make designs on the sweatshirt. You can use stencils with the markers or just draw freehand. The markers are not expensive and can be found at most craft stores. They contain real paint that is permanent once applied to the sweater.
Cut a design, like a snowman, from ordinary fabric. You'll find plenty of Christmas-theme cloth at most any fabric store. Pin the design to the sweatshirt and stitch around the very edges. It can be helpful to use a zigzag stitch to do this. As you sew, one stitch should penetrate the design, and the next stitch should go outside the border of the design and hit the sweatshirt itself. Alternate a stitch that lands on the fabric, then one that lands only on the sweatshirt, and do this all the way around the design.
It's fun to turn old garments into new ones especially when it saves you money. Instead of purchasing an expensive Christmas sweater this year just recycle an old sweatshirt. The best part of this project is the fact that no one else will have a Christmas sweater just like yours!