Best College Sweatshirts in 2023
Ivysport Harvard University Crewneck Sweatshirt, Heritage, Crimson, Medium
Campus Colors NCAA Adult Arch & Logo Gameday Crewneck Sweatshirt (Princeton Tigers - Black, Small)
- MADE FROM 50% COTTON & 50% POLYESTER: This crewneck sweatshirt runs true to size and is pre-shrunk. It's made from a dual blend of 50% cotton and 50% polyester that is ideal for tailgate parties or game day when the temperature drops! The 9 oz. fleece material has a soft feel that provides comfort, softness, and ensures warmth! It is comfortable and easy to wear.
- QUALITY SCREEN PRINTED GRAPHICS: This Crewneck Sweatshirt Designed and printed in the USA, the clear and vibrant screen printed graphics will leave no confusion for who you are rooting for! The bold colors and crisp detail of your school name and logo will make you feel like a true die-hard fan. This sweatshirt is lightweight and is tough enough to withstand machine washing.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED BY NCAA: Colors and logos are officially licensed by NCAA and are of the highest of quality. Each crewneck comes with an officially licensed tag ensuring no counterfeit designs or colors. Show off your NCAA pride with this official Crewneck Sweatshirt! Be confident and wear this sweatshirt with pride knowing its officially licensed.
- GREAT ADDITION TO ANY WARDROBE: This crewneck sweatshirt has a unisex fit that is ideal for both men and women! Great for tailgates, birthdays, Christmas, games, or when you just want to show off your NCAA spirit! You can represent your team knowing you are wearing the real thing! This is the ideal purchase for any alum, upcoming graduate or NCAA fan.
- 100% SATISFACTION AND GUARANTEE: 100% Satisfaction and guarantee the great value of your money just click to Add to Cart button to buy this crewneck sweatshirt and enjoy. We pride ourselves in offering each customer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you will not satisfied with our product, we will replace it or refund you immediately.
Ivysport Columbia University Crewneck Sweatshirt, Classic, Grey, Large
- COMFORTABLE and SOFT - This garment looks great and feels so cozy. It's made from a finely tuned 10.5 oucne blend of 90% cotton and 10% polyester that makes the apparel ready for game day. This is your crew sweatshirt.
- NCAA Officially Licensed and Approved for Ivysport by . Every sale supports the school, it's students and university programs.
- USA - Exclusively designed and printed by Ivysport team in the United States. Garment imported.
- AUTHENTIC - We guarantee the authenticity and quality of all Ivysport apparel. Be confident and wear your collegiate fleece sweat shirt with pride knowing its officially licensed by each university. Made by Ivy sport clothing company with 30 years tradition designing premium, quality college apparel.
- VIBRANT DURABLE GRAPHICS - Will not fade over time. Each school printed in a traditional, classic logo with official letterblock font is silkscreened prominently on this premium crewneck.
Champion LIFE Men's Reverse Weave Pullover Hoodie, Oxford Gray/Left Chest C Logo, Small
- Signature 1x1 rib side panels for maximum range of motion
- Cut on the cross-grain to reduce shrinking
- Double needle construction
- Full athletic fit
- Drawcord for extra coverage. Pouch pocket with bartacks for strength and durability.Stretch ribbed side panels add ease and mobility
Champion Men's Graphic Powerblend Fleece Crew, White, Large
- Better fit. Wider rib cuffs and hem
- Soft comfortable fabric. A percentage of recycled fibers used in making the fabric
Shop College Wear Columbia University Men's Crew Neck Sweatshirt-White
Elite Fan Shop North Carolina Tar Heels Crewneck Sweatshirt Varsity Blue - X-Large
- North Carolina Tar Heels Mens Apparel Soft Material
- Plush cotton-blend fleece crewneck sweatshirt packs plenty of chill-blocking warmth
- Ribbed and double stitched collar and sleeves
- Stretchy spandex ribbing trims crewneck, cuffs, and hem
- Officially Licensed Go Tar Heels!
Koloa Hawaiian Turtle Logo Hoodies-Hooded Sweatshirt-Steel.Blue-S
- Koloa Surf-2 Side Hawaiian Turtle Logo Hoodies-Hooded Sweatshirt. Cozy sweats in our classic weight. Printed with Koloa Surf. Logo Inside
- 7.8-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly fleece
- Air jet yarn for a soft, pill-resistant finish
- Koloa Surf Co. Hawaiian "Honu" Turtle Logo Screen Printed on Front and Back of Hoody
- Printed with Koloa Surf. Logo Inside. Adult Sizes: S-5XL
Champion Adult Tackle Twill Hooded Sweatshirt - Officially Licensed Unisex NCAA Team Apparel (Duke Blue Devils - Royal, Adult Medium)
- The Tackle Twill Hooded Sweatshirt is made of 50% Ring Spun Cotton and 50% Polyester that runs true to size; double letter embroidered with the school name and colors
- The Official logo and team name are double tackle twill stitched for a classic, collegiate look; has a spacious front pouch pocket and draw cords on the hood.
- Each Champion brand tackle twill hoodie comes with an NCAA official licensed tag to ensure authenticity and quality
- Has a unisex fit for both men and women and is great for big games, tailgates, birthdays, holidays, or when you just want to show off your school spirit!
- A thoughtful gift for any alum, upcoming graduate, new commit, or fan of any age
Elite Fan Shop North Carolina Tar Heels Hooded Sweatshirt Varsity Blue - X-Large
- North Carolina Tar Heels Mens Apparel Soft Material
- Plush cotton-blend fleece hooded sweatshirt packs plenty of chill-blocking warmth
- Jumbo kangaroo pocket keeps hands warm and keys convenient
- Thick two-layer hood adjusts with drawcord for custom comfort
- Officially Licensed Go Tar Heels!
College Gear Students Will Really Love
If you have a student heading to college this fall, you should check out these items that will make their life easier and maybe even help their grades.
Do you have a student heading to college this year? If so, you have probably noticed the advertisements already listing the must have items for your student's best college experience. I'm actually impressed with some of the items available to students today, and I wish that I'd had some of them myself when I was in school. Here are a few favorite picks that your college-bound student is sure to love.
A better refrigerator
I had a little dorm cube refrigerator when I was in college. It did a good job at keeping a few sodas and some fruit and lunch meat cold. But the tiny freezer compartment was too small to hold anything of any size, and all it usually did was frost up until I had to chunk away ice to close the fridge properly.
Now there are bigger dorm refrigerators that actually come with separate freezer compartments big enough to hold a few frozen dinners or even small frozen pizzas. The refrigerator section comes with a crisper and plenty of room for a week's worth of food and drinks. At a cost roughly $60 more than the smaller refrigerators, these more functional appliances are definitely worth the splurge.
External hard drive
Your student probably already has a laptop, but are they prepared to back up their data in case of computer problems? An external hard drive can provide them with all the space they will need to back up all of their photos, favorites and most important, their homework. With an affordable external drive and regularly scheduled backups, even a complete meltdown of their computer won't ruin their grades.
Subscription to online TV service
Most TV shows today are available for streaming through sites like Amazon, Hulu and Netflix. With a subscription to one of these services, your student will never have the excuse that they blew off an assignment because they had to watch their favorite show. They can easily catch up with all their favorites after they ace their mid-terms.
I'm not a coffee drinker, but coffee is extremely popular with college students today. Unfortunately coffee shop coffees aren't cheap, and it can be hard to find your caffeine in the middle of a late night study session if you don't have a coffee maker of your own. There are lots of seleckions on the market, from the plain old Mr. Coffee to single cup flavored brew stations like the Keurig.
A comfy mattress
It may seem indulgent, but a new mattress can make a world of difference in the way your student sleeps. Just make sure to check the bed size in the dorm before purchasing a new mattress. Dorm beds sometimes come in Twin XL, a length about five inches longer than a regular twin mattress. Also check to see whether the beds require a box spring foundation. Many colleges use platform beds or spring frames that do not require a separate foundation, so you can save money by purchasing a mattress alone.
More by Tavia:
Make the Most of Your Money when Shopping at Thrift Stores
Would your daughter hurt herself to keep a boyfriend?
When it Comes to Sexting, Parents Need to Wake Up