10 Best Blank Sweatshirts
Updated on: June 2023
Best Blank Sweatshirts in 2023
Hanes Men's Ecosmart Fleece Sweatshirt, Black, Large
- Made with a portion of recycled polyester
- Patented low-pill fabric
- Lay flat collar keeps its shape wash after wash
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free label
Hanes mens Pullover Ecosmart Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt,Black,Large
- 50% cotton 50% polyester
- patented low pill high-stitch density PrintPro XP fabric
- two-ply hood
- tag-free neck label
Hanes Men's Pullover Ultimate Heavyweight Fleece Hoodie, Black, Medium
- Classic heavyweight hoodie in pill-resistant fleece featuring jersey-lined drawstring hood
- Roomy front kangaroo pouch pocket
- Ribbed cuffs and relaxed waistband
Gildan Men's Heavy Blend Fleece Hooded Sweatshirt G18500, Black, X-Large
- Preshrunk fleece knit (50 percent Cotton, 50 percent Polyester)
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double lined hood with color matched drawcord
- Pouch pocket
- Double needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
Gildan Men's Heavy Blend Crewneck Sweatshirt - Large - Black
- Set in sleeves
- Double needle stitching
- Double needle cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Softer feel and reduced pilling
ZAFUL Women's Casual Loose Knitted Sweater Lantern Sleeve Crewneck Fashion Pullover Sweater Tops Yellow
- Size information:One size(US 4-12)--Bust 130cm/51.2"--Length 60cm/23.6"--Shoulder Width 56cm/22"--Sleeve Length 50cm/19.7" Please refer to the size information before purchasing or contact us directly if any question.Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement,thanks
- Material:Acrylic+Cotton+Polyester,Skin friendly fabric,comfy ,soft and warm
- Feature:Crewneck,Lantern sleeve,a letter badge patched design,with multiple color optional
- Occasion:Perfect for outdoor, indoor, shopping, working,business, casual, ball, prom, wedding, party, club, festival, travelling, jogging, etc
- Easily to match with jeans, leggings or skirts
Hanes Men's Ultimate Heavyweight Fleece Sweatshirt, Light Steel, X-Large
- Cotton-rich heavyweight fleece resists pilling
- Our heaviest, warmest fleece is ideal for keeping out the cold
- Patented low-pill fabric
esstive Women's Ultra Soft Fleece Lightweight Casual Stripe on Sleeves Varsity Solid Sweatshirt, Black, Small
- Fabrics - 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Features - Varsity Stripes on Sleeves, Long-sleeve, and Ultra Soft Fleece.
- Styles - Lightweight basic fleece crew neck sweatshirt featuring elastic cuffs and solid taping on sleeves. The simple silhouette is casual chic and never out of date. Easily pair it with shorts, jeans, leggings, skirts for a casual everyday look. Slip into it within seconds with little effort to stay comfortable, and look great.
- Fits - Regular (Please see the size chart for an accurate measurement.)
- Easy Care - Machine Wash
Amazon Essentials Women's Quarter-Zip Polar Fleece Pullover Jacket, Black, Medium
- An essential layer, this coat is as warm as it is stylish
- For a more relaxed fit, order a size up
- We listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
Hanes Women's V-Notch Pullover Fleece Sweatshirt, Ebony, X-Large
Recycled T-shirt, Sweatshirt and Towel Rags
Rags seemed to be needed around the house for tasks such as dusting, painting, washing the car and cleaning the windows. Whatever you do, do not go out and buy rags! Make your own from recycled t-shirts, sweatshirts or towels.
Rags seemed to be needed around the house for tasks such as dusting, painting, washing the car and cleaning the windows. Whatever you do, do not go out and buy rags! Make your own from recycled t-shirts, sweatshirts or towels. Homemade rags have less of a tendency to scratch surfaces then a paper towel. The homemade rags are also a green way to clean rather than wasting paper products.
The simplest way to turn old t-shirts, sweatshirts and towels into rags is simply throw them into a rag bag. But, there is an alternative. Cut the hems, sleeves, necks and edging from the recycled item. Cut two to three blocks the same size and sew them together to create a thick, absorbent rag.
Be creative and crochet around the edge of the rag with crochet cotton. A steel crochet hook is necessary for this process. Pierce the fabric approximately 1/8-inch from the edge. Single crochet around the rag every 1/8-inch. Join the row together with a slipstitch. - Chain 1 stitch. Single crochet in each stitch around with three single crochet stitches in each corner. Join with a slipstitch. - Repeat for a total of five rows.
Make rag strips from the t-shirt, sweatshirt or towel. Cut the item into ½- to 1-inch strips. Fold the short edge of the strip up approximately 1 ½-inch. Cut a ½-inch slit in the center of the fold that follows the long edges of the strip. Unfold the end. Repeat the process with all strip ends. Connect the strips together by placing the end of one strip through the slit on another. Pull the strip through the slit approximately 6-inches. Hold your finger inside the slit portion of the pulled strip. Grab the opposite end of the pulled strip with your fingers. Pull the strip through the slit. Pull the inserted strip securely around the first. This connects the strips together without creating an official knot. Crochet the desired item using the connected strips.
Use the rag strips to weave a rag rather than crocheting. Place the strips side-by-side on a vertical axis. Weave strips on the horizontal axis using an over-under weave through the vertical strips. Each row of weaving is opposite of the one just completed. Cut the strips to the desired length. Sew around the outside edge of the weaving to hold the newly made recycled rag together.