Best Baggy Sweatpants in 2021
DREAM USA Men's Heavyweight Fleece Cargo Sweatpants, Black, Large
- Two side pockets, single rear pockets, and two cargo pockets with velco flaps
- Elastic drawstring waistband and drawstring leg cuffs
- Heavyweight 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester fleece
- M(32") L(34") XL(36") 2XL(38") 3XL(40") 4XL(42") 5XL(44")
Hanes Men's EcoSmart Fleece Sweatpant, Charcoal Heather, X Large
- 50% Cotton/50% Polyester fleece, with up to 5% made from recycled plastic bottles
- Inside draw cord for secure fit
- Cinched cuffs for athletic fit
- Machine wash cold with like colors; non chlorine bleach when needed; Tumble dry medium
Gildan Adult 7.5 Sweatpant 18200 (L / Black)
- Satin label
- No pockets and not side seamed
- Covered elastic waistband with drawcord
- Double-needle bottom elastic cuffs
- Sizes: S - 2X
Mens Fleece Cargo Sweatpants, X-Large, Black
- X-Large- W31 L30.5
- Preimium 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Pockets: 2 front, 1 back, 2 sides
- Adjustable Elastic Drawcord on Bottom
SweatyRocks Women's Sweatpants Yoga Workout Athletic Joggers Pants with Pockets (Large, Solid Black)
- Make of comfy, breathable and stretchy fabric.
- Slightly tapered ankle athletic pant featuring ribbed cuffs and adjustable drawstring waistband.
- Relaxed fit; Thick fabric, suitable for casual,running,jogging,hiking,yoga,gym workout, lounge aroung the house and outdoor activities.
- Machine Washable. Two side pockets for storage
- Please Refer to Size Measurements in images before Ordering in Case of ill-Fitting
Champion Men's Closed Bottom Light Weight Jersey Sweatpant, Oxford Grey, Large
- Lightweight, comfortable cotton jersey fabric. Handy side pockets
- Athletic fit for comfort
- Relaxed elastic bottom band
- Side pockets for storage
Hanes Ecosmart Fleece Sweatpant With Pocket black S
- 50 percent cotton/50 percent polyester fleece, with up to 5 percent made from recycled plastic bottles
- Convenient side seam pockets
- Inside draw cord for secure fit
- Open hem pant legs for a relaxed look
- Machine wash cold with like colors; non chlorine bleach when needed; tumble dry medium
Pro Club Men's Heavyweight Fleece Cargo Pants, X-Large, Black
- 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Two side pockets, two rear pockets, and two cargo pockets provide ultimate utility with ample storage, velco flaps keep your valuables secure
- Elastic waistband with drawstring provide a great fit
- Heavyweight 13 oz fleece fabric perfect for keeping you warm and comfortable
- Dry Clean or Cold Water
- Pro Club quality, famous for its premium thick fleece and relaxed fit for superior warmth and comfort
CandyHusky Men Casual Lounge Jogging Workout Yoga Pants Elastic Waist Drawstring (XL/XXL, Grey)
- STYLISH CASUAL PANTS FOR WORKOUTS & RELAXING - These high quality mens yoga pants and casual pants with elastic waist offer the ultimate in style, comfort and versatility for an unbeatable price. They come in 8 trendy colors, including white and black, and keep you comfortable and cool when relaxing at home or working out.
- FLEXIBLE & VERSATILE FOR MODERN MEN - These wide leg casual panFLEXIBLE & VERSATILE FOR MODERN MEN - These wide leg casual pants with hand side pockets are specially designed and made for busy men and women who need a flexible and comfortable clothing solution that can work for yoga pants, pilates pants, summer beach clothes, the gym, a dance class, or as pajama pants bottoms
- BE COMFORTABLE & CONFIDENT - The drawstring elastic waistband design of these loose casual pants enables you to adjust your trousers to suit your needs or the situation. So you’re free to lose or gain weight, or wear your waist rolled over to achieve a different style. They're the best alternative if you're looking for long linen pants
- EASY CARE in your washing machine on the cold setting keeps colors vibrant and ensures long-lasting durability. They're also machine washable and they dry super quick. Wear CandyHusky Loose Fit yoga and workout pants in place of traditional, clingy sweatpants for travel, pajama pants, loung pants and activities that call for unrestricted movement.
- FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE - (Size S) fit for 22”-32” waist, Length 39”, Inseam 29”, Thigh 27”, Max Hip 44” -- (Size M/L) fit for 24”-36”, Length 40”, Inseam 30”, Thigh 28”, Max Hip 50” -- (Size XL/XXL) fit for waist 32”-44”, Length 42”, Inseam 32”, Thigh 30”, Max Hip 52”-- (Size 3XL/4XL) fit for waist 36”-48”, Length 44”, Inseam 32”, Thigh 32”, Max Hip 56”
Hanes Men's EcoSmart Fleece Sweatpant, Black, XL
- Sweatpants in contrast hues featuring elastic waistband and internal drawstring
- Elastic cuffs
- Constructed with low-pill high-stitch fleece in 7.8-ounce medium weight
- All the comfort of Hanes with our famous tag-free label
Girls' & Women's Surf & Skate Clothing - No Longer Just T Shirts, Baggy Jeans, and Boy Shoes
With a strong history rooted in extreme sports and outdoor lifestyle, Girls' and Women's Surf and Skate Clothing Brands are now and entire mainstream fashion style.
Many Surf and Skate Clothing Brands offer a wide variety of skirts. Some examples are denim mini's, knee-length floral prints, and jersey knit skirts. Really solidifying the feminine touch are the large variety of dresses available. Summer dresses, jumper dresses, babydoll dresses, amp; more. Dickies are still a popular brand of pants, yet more delicate styles of cargo pants are also on the scene. Even slumber parties have had their influence as you can get dormwear boxers, capri sweats, and pajama sets of all sorts. Although skate shoes and sneakers have been around for a while, they now come in pastel colors. Skate shoe brands also put out dozens of flip flops, sandals, ballet flats, and even platform shoes. To continue the trend underneath you can purchase boy shorts, panties, bras, amp; socks. Finally, to top off the whole look hundreds of accessories have been tailored for the girlie girl's style. Over sized sunglasses, wallets, purses, totebags, funky jewelry, pretty watches, hats, beanies, belts, cosmetics, fragrances, and the list goes on.
Girls' and Women's Surf and Skate Clothing Brands have moved forward with their customers by really paying attention to trends, not just in clothing, but in their consumer's lifestyles, music tastes, and other influences in popular culture. Some of the most successful brands today have been around since the beginning of surfing's influence on fashion...
O'Neill - O'Neill's history dates back to 1952 in San Francisco, where it's founder opened a little surf shop. Making it's mark by revolutionizing the wetsuit, and how it is made, O'Neill's logo is now seen on girls' and women's fashion from head to toe. (1)
Rip Curl Clothing - Rip Curl originated as a surfboard company in 1967, in the founder's backyard in Australia. Today Rip Curl is most recognized for it's quality wetsuits and surfing gear, however, it also offers street wear and swimwear to women and girls. (2)
Hurley Clothing, Billabong Clothing - Hurley Clothing got it's start in Costa Mesa, CA as a surfboard brand, and Billabong as an Australian clothing company. In the 1980's, Hurley Surfboard Brand's owner joined with Billabong's Australian Clothing Line to form a separate licensee as Billabong USA. By the end of the 1990's Hurley's owner parted ways with Billabong USA and moved on to launch Hurley's brand name as an entire clothing line in addition to surf boards, which now includes a female collection. Billabong USA and Billabong's original company, also continued on it's own and offers female apparel and accessories today. (3)
Roxy Clothing - One of the first major brands to come out with girls' apparel was Roxy Clothing. Roxy debuted in 1990 as a women's line branching off from the Quicksilver clothing brand. Roxy was originally just swimwear, but was so successful, that the company introduced sportswear, then jeans, and continued to grow. Roxy prides itself on being the first of it's kind in the Surf and Skate Clothing trend, as the brand was created specifically for Girls and Women. (4)
Gradually, other sports began gaining popularity, along with surfing, and having their influence on fashion trends as well...
Fox Girls - The Fox Brand is a motocross apparel amp; gear company that launched in 1974. Fox Clothing is the most well known brand name in motocross apparel in the world today. While the heart and soul of Fox Clothing is motocross apparel, gear, amp; accessories, it now features Fox Girls, giving motocross clothing a feminine feel. (5)
Vans - With skateboarding starting it's journey into the mainstream focus in the 1970's, Vans made it's stake by providing a variety of color combinations for shoes that caught on with the pro skateboard circuit. Today, the Vans Slip-On is one of the most popular shoes in sports and music fashion.
No Fear - In the 1980's and early 1990's, the term Extreme Sports took over the world. Activities such as skydiving and bungee jumping became competitive sports. Also, skateboarding, BMX, motocross, snowboarding, and many other alternative sport athletes began elevating their sports to higher, and more dangerous levels. These sports now have their own Olympic level competition called the X-Games. Embracing this movement, No Fear launched a clothing line with sharp logos and edgy colors. No Fear now has everything for girls from swimwear to dresses.
Current female fashion trends are saturated with brands that have successfully emerged from this scene and are thriving today. Etnies skate shoes come in bright colors and creative designs, Reef is a leader in beach ready flip flops, Lucy Love offers a large collection of casual, yet pretty, dresses, the Paul Frank monkey head is a highly recognizable character among girls and young women, Kirra Girl is a recent stand out with its extra short shorts, and Converse Sneakers continue to be a popular mainstay.
The success behind the whole style seems to be in combining casual comfort with adorable designs, and flattering shapes. The popular names also work hard to stay in touch with what girls and women are interested in across the board, and continue infusing influences from fashion, music, and lifestyle. With a strong history, and a formula that keeps connecting and improving, it seems that girls' and women's surf and skate clothingbrands have a bright future.